~~Challengers - Wednesday~~

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Good morning everyone. No workout for me. I'm still babying my knee which I seem to have hyper extended somehow. Today's plan is to wathc what I eat and log it (see last night's post).

Hope everyone is doing well.

Becca are you getting excited about the road trip? HOep you have a wonderful time.

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonites workout is LM, but not all the way through. Eating is going pretty well according to my nutrition website I have an A rating in almost everything.

Jean-sorry to hear about your knee, just baby it for awhile, you could still work UB without causing to much strain on it.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi everyone. I got up and did LIC cardio premix today. I skipped my UB WO yesterday because I tweaked my shoulder doing KPC on Monday. Pinched a nerve in the rotator cuff area or something. It's quite a bit better - I'll see if I feel like PUB tomorrow...

Jean, careful w/ that knee. I'm almost ALWAYS guilty of WO too much too soon w/ knee injuries.

Hi Roxie, Amelia, Elaine, Andrea and anyone else who stops in later.

Time for me to get back to work! See ya tomorrow!

Jean, just read yesterday's thread. Just FYI, you can track whatever nutrients (macro or otherwise) on Spark People for free. It works a lot like the WW tracker once you set up your favorites list.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.