~~ ~ Clean-eating on a Thursday ~~~

chefkate

Cathlete
I CANNOT SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody else awake and feel like chatting? Robin? Sometimes you're an insomniac too.....:p

I've been doing so much better NOT waking up resltess in the middle of the night. TOnight proved me wrong. Gonna quit fighting it. Ill try again in a little bit. :mad:

First thing this AM we’ll go tot the main office to do payroll. No plans after that. I would love to take the girls out for breakfast (giant pancakes at A&W anyone?!) but that would mean giving up my Kashi and grapes, something I find terribly hard to do.:mad: DH says I eat rabbit food! LOL! I say I eat HEALTHY food!:p I'm so glad you gals understand me!!!!;):D

Steph, We didn't hear from you yesterday! Hope all is well and that you're just busy with happy things!

Well, it's almost 5AM, I've been up since 4...... Better try to get some sleep! I sure wish I could WO in the AM! NOw would be the perfect time huh? Ugh, I'd be so nauseous though! Don't know how you ladies do it!:confused::)

Good Morning Kate, sorry you can't sleep!!

I slept in a bit this morning -- I am still battling this cold, and I had a terrible (migraine?) headache last night so I went to bed as soon as Collin did. I allowed myself about 20 extra minutes of zzzzzs this morning, and it worked -- the headache seems to be gone!

I'm really glad to be home and back to my *normal* workouts and *normal* food. Menu today...

b cereal
s strawberries, almonds
l ravioli, veggies
s <----weird, because I will be at the eye doctor; maybe yogurt and grapes
d chicken, black beans, broccoli

TWO more days of work, and then it's the weekend!

Morning

Kate your body is getting ready for the baby. When I was preggo I use to clean the house at night when I could not sleep. Sometimes I would cook meats and freeze them...this would drive my husband crazy. Try to catch a nap latter on.

Katie welcome home and I know you can't wait to get back to normal...me too. I don't remember what normal is.

No work for me today. I have to take the kids to have their blood drawn and I still have to finish packing the kitchen. I think my new kitchen will have fall colors until Christmas time of couse.

My w/o Power walk and STS
b-oatmeal I should not eat in front of the kids b/c they are fasting.
l-fish and side salad
d-?? (You see this is not normal)

Robin, YAY for no work!! I wish I could skip work today -- it is brutal to have boring seminars to attend for half the day, then drive half the day home, get everything back to normal at home, then turn right back around and go back to work. I wish we could have some time off after this conference.

Workout was L&G first half, up to the ankle weights stuff. I just received Core Max and Stretch Max in the mail, so I am anxious to try some of that stuff tonight.

Happy Thursday to all who follow, check back when I can!!

Morning clean eaters!

Kate, i so wished i had the computer on, i was up all night tossing, and getting up, and futzing about. Sorry you couldnt sleep, and pancakes sound lovely actually.

Katie,welcome home, and nice workout, i know you hate leg stuff, so good for you,and i'm glad you're feeling a bit better :)

Robin, yay for no work my friend, and this is getting so exciting! I keep getting jealous when you write STS for a workout, one day i'll get it.

Hi to everyone else, i'll be able to check back.

I'm sorry guys, I think i may have fallen into a depression or something, i cant stop crying and dont really want to talk to anyone or answer the phone. I'm going to see someone today, but this has really wiped out my soul i think.

Last night i did some pilates upper body with 5lbs weights, and some stretching. I go see the surgeon tomorrow so i'll know when i can get back to normal.
Menu:
B: guess :)
s: guess :)
l: Guess...
yeah, at least i'm consistent!

By the way, one of my students on Monday brought in a wikepedia printout about Scrapple, very cute :)
Steph

EWWWW!! Scapple! Don't remind me!!!

Katie, Glad you got some extra sleep and are feeling better. You’d think they’d give you guys the rest of the week off! God job getting back to normal with eats and Wos!

Robin, I love your smileys!!! Thanks for the girlie one! Hope you enjoy your day off! Let that nasty old co-worker have something more to complain about!

Steph, I’m sorry you’re feeling so blue. I’ll come take you out for pancakes! I’m sure it will help to go see someone and I think what you’re feeling is probably pretty normal. ((hugs))

---

We didn’t go get pancakes. I just cant!!! I NEED my healthy start to the day!
b - kashi, grapes
l - leftover spag & meatballs, veggies
d - omelet w/ veggies, fruit
not sure on snacks but I’m sure a banana muffin will be in there somewhere!

WO - LB or cardio..we’ll see

off to the office….booooooooo!

Hey gals! It's almost Friday - woo hoo! :)

Stephanie, I am sending lots of ((((HUGS)))) your way. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. I'm glad you're going to see someone about it, though. Get the help you need so that you can live your life. We are here for you if you ever do want to talk. And I'm totally LOL at one of your students bringing in an article about Scrapple. ;)

Kate, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble sleeping. Hopefully tonight will be better!

Katie, I'm glad you were able to banish your headache. Your food looks yummy today! I love ravioli!

Robin, lucky you not having to work today! :) Not that packing is much better, but still...

Angie, Jen, Tracy, Colleen - hope you guys are doing well. I'll try to bbl to get caught up with you guys.

I didn't work out this morning - I needed to sleep. My body just wasn't getting out of bed.

B - Elvis smoothie
S - cherry tomatoes and string cheese
L - ww penne with zucchini, tomatoes, leeks and garlic
S - PowerBar
D - ??

Chat with y'all later! :)

Hi Everyone!

Running a little late posting this morning because there was too much to do. Meeting Wednesday means I either stay late typing up meeting minutes or do them Thursday morning. I don't like to let them linger or I forgot what my scribble says.

Kate, sorry you didn't sleep well. Don't you wish dinners served kashi and grapes or something similar so you could take your girls out? Maybe you can take them this weekend.
Katie, sorry about the migraine last night. Hopefully, your day at work is easy.
Robin, good luck packing today. Glad you can take time off from work to get it done. Otherwise you would probably be rushing and couldn't find anything when you get to NC.
Steph, {{{HUGS}}} I know this must be extremely difficult for you. I am glad you are getting help.
Emily, I hate those days when your body just won't move out of bed. Glad you could sleep in.
Hi Shirl, Angie, Jenn & Tracy!

w/o was MIC
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana
l: tbd
s: blueberries w/ yogurt
d: hamburgers?

Katie I know what you mean, when I go on a Women Retreat over the weekend I feel great until I have to go home and catch up on all the things I did not do.
Katie why not double up on the core max (do part 1, and 2) together.
Another suggestion is to do one core max and one stretch max.

Emily sometimes we need extra sleep, I bet you felt better.

Colleen Sorry about your late night tonight.

(((Steph)) I'm sending you some feel-good vibes~~~~~~

Here is something to make you laugh
Guess who...

Emily, Glad you got some sleep! Can you catch a couple extra hours for me???:p

Colleen, Mike would LOVE it if I took them all out Sat. AM for breakfast:D! I always type up my board mtg minutes from preschool right away too for the same reason.

Robin! LOL at your goofy guy! :eek::D:DWHERE are you getting these things from?!

After Dds wake up I may take them out for ice cream :pand then swimming at my in-laws. It is HOT today and I know we don’t have many of these days left til school starts. (day after Labor Day:mad:). Wish me luck!!!

Kate, eat some ice cream!! Julia needs the calcium!!
Robin, funny man!

My food has been good today, totally on track. PM snack was a granola bar instead of fruit and yogurt, which would have been the better choice, but it just wasn't feasible while on-the-go.

Steph, hugs and kisses!
Emily, I feel you on the extra sleep.
Colleen, sorry about the late night/early morning. I have MIC but i've never done it.

Katie and ladies STS is going to be on youtube...will you be there to see it tonight?

I may drink some coffee to stay up late.:p

Robin, I will have to check it. I don't know if I will stay up for it not. I have GSCT & Coremax tomorrow so I will need my energy. My pace weights arrived yesterday and I can't wait to use them.
Katie, MIC is a great cardio workout. The first time I did it I couldn't find the final blasts. You should try it some time.
Kate, how was swimming? I can't believe back to school is approaching so quickly.

Eats have been good but DH is out tonight so I don't know what I will have for dinner. Better go make it or I will be eating at 8:30 again.

We did not go swimming but we did go out for ice cream! :mad::DAfter Dds went to bed I did MM LB and Classical Stretch LB.

Katie, Glad you had a good eating day!

Hey Robin! How was your day?

Colleen, Thanks for the link! My chest is already quakin’ from all those push-ups! Ba-dang!!!! Hope you had a good dinner!

Eats were good today except for my ice cream. And we ended up going to Outback for dinner. I got a steak salad with no dressing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.