~~~Watercooler~~~ Festive Friday

aschendell

Cathlete
Hi all! Just anticipating all my festivities this afternoon with the Divas...Back later to catch up...Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Okay...got the morning prep done for the party..and now I am going to take a little nap. My headache is back with a vengeance this morning...so I took my drugs which make me loopy. Ugh. DD has early dismissal today, so I want to get a nap in before I pick her up in wild anticipation of feeling better when I get up.

I think I caught up with everyone except Wendy and Jeanette last night...Oh, Jeanette, Wendy said to look at her post last night since she was up later than you! I will hopefully catch up with you gals later today...If not I will see you tomorrow afternoon...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Morning,
Debra, that does not make me happy to hear about your headache this morning. I sure hope you can figure out what's causing it. ((hugs)) to you. Could your neck be causing it?

No workout for me this morning. I plan on doing a Spinerval on my bike after work today. I decided to get a little more rest this morning.

Wendy, I did read your post last night. Is that MyChelle Tropical for everyday use? Is it a moisturizer or a exfolliant? I'm a bit confused when I read about it. I really need something to put on under my foundation. And I need a night cream/moisturizer. Hmmmm, never thought or shopped for these kinds of things before.

Okay, must go,

Jeanette

fingers too fast this a.m. 1/2 way thru my post I lost it somehow.:-(

Anyhow, had a lazy morning sleeping in then up to start laundry. Matthew slept in until 9 so he hopefully the good nights sleep helps with what ever is bothering him. Kept him home to monitor him.

I'm so jealous of all the hair appointments.x( I'm letting mine grow and can just get it into a ponytail now. x( Also, I have not found a salon that I like yet since moving. My BB team is sponsored by a salon so was thinking about trying them out.

Debra - not what I wanted to hear about the headache this a.m. Hope it doesn't last too long and you find out whats causing it soon.

Hi to everyone else. Boy we all sound like busy people these days.

Will check in later. Might do Rhythmic Step today. I just got the VHS in a trade.

Morning Coolers,

Today was BBC Fat Blaster Legs. They also have 12 min. additional workouts for Abs/Upper Body/legs. So I did the Advanced Legs and Abs too. :D Our walk this morning was pouring rain, but of course Cami didn't care at all. :7 :7

Might be getting my car back today. Yippee!!! They initially had said a week. :D

Debra, I was so hoping that your headache would go away with the drugs. Maybe it just needs time, and I hope your nap helps. You have a very fun day planned for the divas. Wish I was there to try that fun course. :D Youngest DD would love to be there having fun too. Nope she didn't work out with me, she was suppose to clean her room. From what I can see there is one spot that she actually did something to. :7 :7 Well I hope that glute of yours feels better with the drugs too.

Jeanette, Well I use Neotrogena Visbly Even moisturizer everyday. It has SPF15 in it, which has work very well for me at faire. Maybe you can look over their web page too. I have been using their products for two years and have had no problems.

Sandra, Yes the BBC workouts I am doing are the new ones. I actually really like them. The two fat blaster workouts are interval (Lower/Upper Body), and then each DVD has an additional 12 min. Ab/Leg/Upper Body workout. They have a beginner and Advanced. I also have two other workouts, one is a total body interval and the other is called a leg blaster. I have not tried the Leg Blaster yet. Maybe I can get that one in tonight. The way things have been going, it probably won't happen. Youngest DD and I are going to a B'day party tonight for my niece. This is the one that reminds me of your toddler. :D She is just a cutie, and funny too. I got her a soccer ball, because she was having so much fun with one this weekend. She will also get the Curious George DVD from us too. Yep the race is next week Saturday, and nope DD is doing a hands off on my training. :7 :7 :7 She said that she will be there to cheer me on though. :7

Patricia, LOL about hearing BW voice. :7 :7 :7 Sorry to hear that your DS is sick, never any fun. When my DD's where young, every time they had a fever it meant ear infection. x( LOL about the voodoo dolls of her team mates. I think that she would like to make a voodoo doll of other teams runners. Apparently there is one girl on a team that is very good. My DD is glad she is a senior. :D :D

Kim, I will never complain about my knees again, because they are only achy compared to the guy you had to deal with. x( Nice of your DH to have dinner ready for you. The track meet is all the way on the other side of Wisconsin. I'm not planning on going to this meet, because it last for two days. Maybe if I was sure that she was going to run in the race, I would be there for her. Sounds like your vacation/business trip is going to be a fun one. I have a friend and cousin that live in Alaska. They love when the sun is out so much, but agree that it does tend to make you want to stay up to long. Wow you will be a busy lady until your half.

Wendy, That is so cute that your DD's went to bed with there dictionaries. Maybe you can do the lessons by putting them on CD, and playing it at night. :7 :7 That might speed things up! I think that you did the paperwork the night before last year too, so I think that is a safe bet! :D I will make sure that I take measurements. That is a thing that I have a habit of forgetting. x(

Have a great day!

Laurie

Patricia, We must have posted at the same time. I just had to say that maybe the salon will give you a discount for being on the team. :D :D I know we used to get free beer when the sponsor was a bar! :7 :7

Laurie

Just got a call from DD15 at the state meet. The girls in the 4x800 relay won the event, so my DD will be coming home with a state metal. At first when she called I thought something was wrong, because there was so much screaming. Even though she was an alternate, she still gets a metal. How cool is that!

Laurie

Laurie: How awesome!!!!! The Best News I've heard all day. That's even better than finding out Tracey is shipping Strike Zone on Wednesday!:7 :7 :7 (Did you hear that Traci?}( ) You must be so proud of your genetic offspring!!!!

Jeanette: The Tropical Skin Smoother is a 1 minute exfoliant treatment. You could use it every day. But, I think they recommend using it every other day to once a week. I just ordered a Sampler Package from them for around $20.00. It doesn't come with the Tropical Skin Smoother. But, I plan on buying some soon. I'll mail you a sample when I do get it. Cuz, their prices are crazy high!!!! If I were you, I'd try out the Sampler gift pack or Dry/Mature Skin gift pack.

Okay ladies, I've got jet.

Chat Later!!!

Wendy

Well, just did about 2/3rd of Rhythmic Step. I can see why everyone enjoys it. I didn't preview it (never do) and it certainly helped to already be famailiar with Cathe`s moves. Molly Maid showed up just as I started so told them to ignore DS`s room but the noise was still enough to wake him up. So he sat on the couch and watched Bob the Builder on a dvd player while I worked out. Also got in a quickie with Eoin too but still a bit distracted with DS getting up and asking me stuff + the noise from the Maids upstairs.

Laurie - I think that`s great on the girls team win. Of course she`ll get a medal. Remember there is no ``i`` in team. Glad you`re getting your car back so soon but will you miss the rental

Going to see what`s for lunch as I haven`t had time to eat much today.

Hi gals,
Good day at work today, also got my walk in during break time. When I got home, took a short little nap and then headed out on my bike to do Cardio Coach #3. Had a GREAT workout. Haven't done this one in ages. Only down part is that at the end, Coach Sean tells you to go to your Blue zone and cool down. Right about that time, the wind started up big time and it was all I could do to pedal and keep upright, heart rate zone near the Orange zone almost all the way home LOL! It was some little storm system that swept thru and it was threatening to pour on me . I briefly toyed with the idea of riding to my folks and having DH pick me up from there, but no way did I want to give in. I just cowboyed up and rode home. DH opened the door and said he was listening for the phone, my call to have him pick me up. Anyway, it was an adventure. I was thinking of how some of you rave about Eoin, well I feel that way about Coach Sean. Love his voice and he makes me feel like such an athlete! Okay, you can tell the endorphins were released.

Wendy, glad you will be joining me for a few weeks of circuits. I'm going to try and look some rotations up this weekend, or come up with my own. Pinkie promise accepted! I ordered a sampler pack of MyChelle just a bit ago. Another suggestion given to me by a gal at work is the Origins skin care line. I think I'll hold off on them until after I try MyChelle as they are very expensive. The haircut and color indeed took some years off of me. Next time will be a full weave. The haircut isn't as good as my usual lady, but it's okay. Feels much lighter and less bulk too. Is your shoulder still feeling better? All healed up? Wonder how Traci's shoulder is doing. So you are going out of town again? Hope you have a great time. I plan on doing some yard work tomorrow, then heading out to the woods with DH and the dogs later on in the day. Sunday will probably be a bike ride in the morning. More housework, laundry, yardwork. Oh yeah, there's the camp trailer that needs to be cleaned too.

Debra, how did the diva's party go? Is it still going on? Hope the headache is easing up. Post when you can.

Patricia, do you work full time out of the home? How was the job site visit? What kind of project is it? I haven't done Rhythmic Step in ages and ages. DH says it sounds like circus music at the start. It's a fun step workout though.

Laurie, I'll have to check out the Neutrogena web site for that moisturizer. Hope you had a nice time at your niece's birthday party. Awesome on the news of the State meet! Bet your DD is really excited. I remember being on the track team in junior college, though I didn't do a running sport. It was a lot of fun going out of town.

Must go,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.