~~~STS 6 Month Alumni~~~ Week of Nov 13th

cab0899

Cathlete
It's been a very quiet long weekend around here! Lots of relaxing. Of course it was NOT very quiet when the 4 11 year old girls were here:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I don't know why I every agreed to that. They were up till 1:30 and then awake at 7 am, very well behaved, just loud and giggly.

I never exericsed yesterday as the girls were in my basement till noon, then I had things to do in the afternoon, by the evening I was tired. DH wanted to go running together so I'm just waiting for him to get up.

I've invited my family over for dinner/Disney planning meeting. We have 7 weeks till we go. Travelling with 13 people is going to be interesting. Lots of emails going back and forth about where to eat etc so I though we shuold just meet.

Kim, I think that is a really good idea..You can not be too organized with a trip for that many people! Have yall ever all went together before> At least you like the planning part, right. LOL

We had a lazy day yesterday. I had all these intentions of cleaning house but I guess since I have only had one day off for a couple of weeks, it caught up to me! So just lazing about yesterday, not getting anything done!

Cendrine-I have to admit, I did wonder how anyone could afford to bake with coconut oil at those prices. I am going to be very excited to be able to use it in more recipes now. Can you sub it for oil in baked goods like sweet breads?

I am going to go try a premix from slide and glide before work today! I need some fun.

TTYL

Your disney trip is sure coming up fast, Kim! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

I don't ever know why I agree to sleep overs either...:rolleyes: I'm glad the girls weren't any trouble, other than being giggly....

Rachel, I have used the coconut oil in muffins and even in a pie crust once. It's got a little bit of flavor so it will taste different from the original, but I'm sure as you experiment you figure out what you like, and also, I am very used to the flavor now, so I don't really taste it much any more.

Today was Afterburn. Burn, burn, burn... enough said... LOL!

DH and I did a 5mile run yesterday morning.
My family was over in the evening and we had fun with out trip planning.

So Canada Post came to the door with my dvds while I was at work, they wouldn't let ds sign for the package as he was under the age of 18:rolleyes: I stopped at the post office on the way home as he told me they had been at the door but the package won't be processed now until tomorrow:rolleyes: Well at least the package is in the city, I'll plan to start them tomorrow.:D:D:D
WHich workout should I start with??

I can't stand it when I can't pick up my packages from the office the same day they tried to deliver... sorry about the added delay, Kim!
what to start with... whatever sounds the best... but if you've just done cardio, maybe you can do athletic training or the total body triset premix... but any of them will challenge you.... lol

Did Afterburn! I really enjoyed it! DH did the workout with me. Busy evening as ds had a hockey game afterwards. Now that he is 14, his games are from 9-10! Past my bedtime.
I've tentatively started the Nov rotation (the LIS 6 day one).

Quickie for me!

Yea you got your dvds Kim!!! So glad you get to see what all the talk was about;)
Thanks Cendrine. I can't wait for a little time to start experimenting with it.

Its work work work here but that is not such a bad thing most days. As long as they leave us alone about the schedule they keep changing we will keep on trying to get it done.
Have a great day!!!!!

Just had to share a little story. Tonight I went to a book launch for the book that has been written about the case that I was on the jury for. So I got the book and was flipping through. He descibes me in the book as in my late twenties (I'm 42!!) That made my day:D;):D I will be showing off that page.

Lol Kim, how fun is that! What else did they write about you?;)

I'm busy getting the house in order, my mom's arriving tomorrow for a couple of weeks. The kids are excited to see grandma, we are of course taking a school break, so the kids love that...:rolleyes:

Sorry for the MIA. This job is taking up most of my free time;) We have a few hiccups to deal with but the majority of the floors are laid now. They had a big crew come in at night and lay all the hallways. I was glad every morning to go in and see it all done. One thing to scratch off the list! Now we have a ton of mill work base to do. It has the look of wood but is made out of rubber but you still have to use a saw to cut it.

Kim-I would be showing that off too! That is just great!!!

Cendrine-How wonderful that your mom is coming to visit and the kids get a school break. Any different recipes for Thanksgiving this year?

Gonna go do some Cathe!:cool:

Looks like we are all MIA a bit... lol!

I'm glad you are making good progress at work, Rachel, when do you think you'll be done?

My Mom got in at 11:30 pm last night because the plane left late due to some technichal issue... I can count on one hand the times this year I've stayed up that late... dh and I were trying to stay awake watching psych on netflix, wich we find really entertaining, but after about 4 shows I was fighting big time to keep my eyes open... lol maybe a nap today is in order...

The kids are outfitted with swiss chocolates and showing off all the things they can do since they saw grandma last, which wwas18 months ago.... ;)

It's raining today so we'll probably just lay low for the day.

Oh, Cendrine I hope you have a great visit with your mom! I'm sure the kids are very excited!!!
This morning I did the muscle conditioning premix of Slide & Glide and the lower body of Trisets. Enjoyed both workouts!

Hope you are enjoying some downtime this weekend Rachael?
What plans does everyone have for Thanksgiving?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.