~~~Melting on a Splendid Sunday!!~~~

crazystepr

Cathlete
Wow, I probably should have started a "weekend melters" thread yesterday instead of just a "saturday and sunday". Oops. It's awfully quiet around here. I can't wait until our RTers come home!

Be back in a bit....

I'm back. I wanted to get this posted before someone else posted at the same time!

Yesterday my sister and her husband came home around 2pm and I gladly handed my niece back over to them. ;) I came home and fell asleep on the couch--from 4pm until......9pm!! Oops! :confused: I got up, ate something, then went back to bed. So much for working out yesterday...:eek:

I have to get started on my paper for school right now, then I have to vacuum, and I have to workout. I'm hoping to get in iTread 9, 60 minutes and MM and BM2 abs. I have a lot of calorie burning to do!

Hope you all are having a loverly weekend.

Tneah--good luck with the boat! Happy moving!! :)

Well it's Sunday!

Good Morning!

I did the Lauren KB workout today, and I am going to commit blasphemy ( sp?) here but I can see where this will get a little boring after a short time. This is my 3rd time doing it and it feels tedious already:(..maybe it's the crappy music...I wish she had a "music off" option so I could play something more upbeat.

I went over to the RT forum posts, and saw the same thread by Liann that had the same pics...still don;t see Cathe or anyone from the Meltie group except Leanne...oh well,,

Tneah:
Did the boat come in last night?

Allison"
You are a workout maniac!

Shelly:
Nice job on the running! We didn't get as much rain as you did yesterday, now it's really cold here.

Vilma:
Where do you live? Most sporting goods stores and Targets are carrying the KB's now.

Have a great day!

Deb

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P204610&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=4372

Morning All!:D The boat arrived last night! Yippeee!!!

BG, here's the link to the water booster product...kinda pricey, but it lasts forever and I adore it!

Deb, okay woman let me see if I can copy and paste the pic over here...hope it works cause I am such a lame-arse when it comes to everything computer...I know what you mean about Lauren...try Providence or Newport...or the extreme cardio one, you will never get bored cause you are constantly moving and swearing at Keith!

Alli, wow woman, you punish yourself with those workouts don't you? Isn;t it nice you can give the little ones back afterwards??;)

Deb, see above, the link works, the pic did not post though...aren't they cuties?

Today is moving day for me and a rest day!DH's daughter will be here in a few hours too...probably will not check back in today, so hugs to everyone!

Last edited:
Morning Gals!

I'm sitting here having something that I shouldn't but ohhh it taste so good yummmm cinnamon rolls. Well I did get the reduced fat version; does that count ? Then I'm off to sweat it off w/ Coach Sean :rolleyes: Yes I will! :cool:

Allison good luck on writing your paper.

Deb I live in SE NC a small town that calls itself a city yeah right. Next time I go into town I'll ask the store manager why they don't carry KB and see if maybe they can truck some in? It's a thought.

Tneah Alright! Glad your boat finally came in! Enjoy fixing it up and making it yours

Howdy Hi's to all!

picture.php

Ok, iTread 9, 60 minutes and MM done. Phew. I'm beat. Time for a nap! ;)

Hope everyone's having nice Sunday. We have a crazy thunderstorm going on right now. Weird since there's blue sky everywhere. Hmmmm....

Off to the shower. Just wanted to check in and say hi!

I took a spin class today and then hopped on a tm for an extra 15 min and then did abs. i love starting a sunday like that!

Great wq Allison hopefully your nap will give you great ideas for paper.

Tneah i hope you get to enjoy a nice boat ride!

Vilma = yummy making my mouth water

deb - never tried that wo but too bad you couldnt use your ipod and just follow but that makes more of a not worth it workout :(

well going to get going so i can try to get anthony off the couch so we can do something fun and enjoy the weather! I'll be back if unsuccesful ;)

Hi Ladies, I'm home but I'm pooped. I think I might lie down for a bit while Ewan naps (oh, and my boys were so happy to see me--it was gratifying).

Welcome to the new Melters--hope to get to know you soon. :)

I'm sure I'll be back this evening because the DH had to leave not long after I got back--ironically to go to Atlantic City, so not far from where I was all weekend.

Oh, and one more thing:
:D:D:D:D:DTHE ROAD TRIP WAS SO AWESOME!!! :D:D:D:D:D
(You know it's true because I usually don't yell at ya'll like that.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.