~~~Its CHALLENGERS Wedensday 23rd April

idream

Cathlete
Helloooo ladies!

I'm sorry but I missed yesturdays posts completly. I hope you all had a good day. Todays workout was Pyramid upper body and abs. Once again I upped the weights!! OMG! Tough stuff! I'm gruntin' and groanin' pssssting!!x( All over the place! (During the workout) :)

Whew!

Roxie i see that Debbie didn't have time to make a rotation up for you, however, I would assume you'd be looking at building muscle and losing weight? So, on her building muscle and losing weight rotation she breaks it down generically at the end.

Eg. Day 1 60 min cardio
Day 2 chest &tris workout + abs
Day 3 Leg workout

Why not try something like that using what the dvds you've already got.

I must admit though, i have recently purchased a couple of dvds so as to complete the rotations a little better. Only issue i really had with that though was paying a lot of dollars for DVDs that were made 2001/2002 (but they are very very good, just dated) I subbed workouts too (I am no expert) but I could let you know what I subbed what with what, if you'd like. I've completed a couple of Debbies rotations now, and I can highly highly recommend them, but everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and shes very very busy. But shes also very very good!

Have a great day everyone,

Andrea.

Good Mornging Challengers:)

Andrea-Good job on PUB,I did that one yesterday and man is it tough,i also went up on weights:+ I wasn't sure i was going to make after shoulders...my arms were on fire! And the bicep workout on there is killer too..

Well,this is my second week on the FF rotation and im loving it so far,i love all the days off we get}(. Although i will be doing cardio on one of them,LOL! I have no idea what i weigh but will jump on it saturday. So far so good with the clean eating and calorie counting:) Yay me,and up until yesterday there was CAKE in the house:+ I didn't have a pc either....im proud of myself:)

ok,todays workout is a nice long cardio on the TM. Im doing something different over the next six weeks,of course you guys know im following FF rotation and counting my calories but im also cutting out step completely:eek: so lets see if i loose some inches in my legs come april 7th(my Measuring day)

bbl

Morning Challengers!

Amelia, what weights did you use on PUB shoulders? I can't get higher than 5. I do 3's for both the low and moderate weight and use 5 for my heavy and I'm still burning! I have the wimpiest little shoulders ever! WTG on the clean eating! WOO HOO! Good luck with the no step. I'm curious to see how it works out for you.

Andrea (idream) WTG on PUB! That is some tough stuff!

My WO plan today is LIC timesaver premix. My fanny is burning from B&G yesterday! Love it!

Have a great day all!

Hi everyone,

Todays workout was 4ds Kickbox cardio and abs( I added a few med ball abs on), plus CC#2 the 1st challenge.

Andrea: Way to go with PUB. That one is tough!

Amelia: Does FF mean Fitness Freaks rotation? I hope you don't mind me butting in, I saw your question to Debbie about keeping track of marco nutrients. I ran into the same problem. I was spending way to much time on my computer. I bought this little gem. Robi nutrition assistant calculator at Amazon.com. It is protable and does a lot of what sparkspeople website does. It is not very fancy. This is the website but it is a little cheaper at amazon.

http://www.nutritionassistant.com/

Gotta go,

Elaine

Good Morning,

Tonites workout is basic step and upper body since I was lazy last nite and didn't do anything. Had a busy day at work.

Andrea-I would love to know what you subbed and if it would help I could tell you what I have.

Amelia-I have just recieved the pyramids but haven't tried them yet. I think I could do 5,8, and 10lb. but that could be to optimistic on my part.

Becca-I also just recieved b&g last nite so haven't done that one yet either.

Elaine-have a good day.

Have a good day everyone off to work.

Hi everyone.

My eating yesterday was horrible and my water intake was even worse. So today will be lots of liquids and not so much calories.

For my workout this morning, after walking the one dog and jogging with the other for about a mile, I jumped on the tread mill and did a sprint work out. Those sprints really bring on the sweat. Legs are feeling it now. Love that feeling.

So how many in our group are going to try for the Road Trip and if so which one? I'm going to try for the July one. 2 days and counting until signups.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Good Morning!

Sorry I have been MIA! Not feeling real challenged! LOL I stopped my previous rotation so I have no goals in mind. I am just doing whatever whenever so its hard to be challenged when you really don't have any goals in mind!

Sounds like everyone is doing well though. I have been getting some nice out door runs in and yesterdays workout was a run and GS UB! Soooo sore today!!!

Im thinking todays workout will be a long run outside. It is a little chilly but Im hoping with the sun shining it won't seem as cold.

Lori:)

Dang it x( i just replied to everybody and now its not herex(x(! Oh well i will reply to some but can't do all!

I finished my workout,i decided to go to the park and PW and had a lovely time,exept for my MP3 player x( one of the ear pieces wouldn't work...

Jean-great workout,i won't be able to go on the RT:-( just can't afford it right now!

Becca-it took me a while to build up strength in my UB,in my shoulders(going by yesteredays workout) I used 7.5dumbells,8lb and 10lbs. I was really struggling with those 10's:+. I had to pause the dvd and go slower than cathe,but i got it done...

Elaine-im interested in your little gagdet...I will go and check out the website now...Thanks:)

ETA-Elaine-Do you enter what your going to eat the day before to keep up with your nutrition % or do you enter your foods as you eat? I just checked it out and it looks pretty neat,its not too much $$ either!

Hey to everybody,gotta go:)

Amelia: I don't enter ahead anymore. I was doing that on sparks and printing them and checking off as I ate. It was taking alot of time.
I pretty much eat the same meals, so I know what the macro nutrients are. Something I just started doing was writing my meals on index cards. So each index card contains my meals and there macros. This way I pick a card and go from there. I also have been making food ahead like Gayle(banslug) does. My problem is the weekend I fall way off the wagon and it takes me until Tuesday to drag myself back up there! LOL!

Elaine

Elaine-So,what is your macros if you don't mind me asking! Mine are 30/30/40! I too make my meals ahead and freeze them,i just didn't this week and dang its pain in the butt to find something to eat!

I have to admit that this macro stuff is SOOO confusing! Have you had any success counting your macro's?

ok,gotta scoot my kids are rocking and rolling...

Hey Girls :)

I can't remember if I posted or not today LOL. Sorry still in vaction mode :) PLus I'm enjoying the warmer weather we are having in NY.

Today was circuits at the gym. Did ab work to Coremax and used the machines at the gym as well. Then did some SUPER sets for Triceps.Tomorrow is a 5mile run outside. I did a 5 mile run yesterday outside and I so enjoyed it.

Well I'm gonna grab an apple and maybe catch up on some old posts :)

Enjoy your wednesday

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.