~~~Deanies Rotation Check In~~~~5/16

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning all

Today was back and biceps. I did well and was able to increase my weights with some excersises and reps up to 10 with others. I just used PS and GS and it was a good workout. Then I did B&G stability ball abs again, no reason, just liked the ab work and wanted to do it again.

Last night we met with the caterer and the food was very greasy and salty! Both my DH and I are bloated today from the salt! I couldn't even get one of my rings on this morning. don't think we'll be using him! Also, my eating was shot from the taste test, I didn't eat much, but not sure about the calories/points involved. so today I'm back on the wagon! (between the weekend and last night I think I fell off the wagon!:) )

b- 1 and 1/2c. of kashi cereal
s- 1/2 protein bar
l- 2 morningstar farms bean burgers, orange, carrots
not sure about the rest of the day yet....

Gin- enjoy your first day of summer break! Which yoga did you do?

Marcy/Tracee- Hope you had a good workout!

later-
Deanie

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I ran 3 miles with one of my former running budies and it was good to catch up with her, but tougher to run outside as compared to a treadmill!:p Then I did BB's Level 3 yoga. My yoga classes resume next week.

Deanie--WTG with the good workout. Glad you enjoyed it! Sorry about the caterer's salty food. At least now you know who not to use. The kids are through, but I work Thurs and Fri just to clean up the room. Firday I host the staff party at my home, but don't have to cook!:)

Marcy--Did you watch DWTS? Probably no surprise that Ian had to go, but he was a good dancer. Fun to see Joey's dance again.

Tracee--Were you able to get up and workout today? I've just started taking a beta blocker daily to help with my migraines and I am way tired and dizzy....YIKES!:-(

Have a great day all!
Gin

ETA: Guess I should add my diet!
B-orange, 2 low fat high fiber pancakes (1pt. for 2!!) 1 c. yogurt
L-1/2c. lowfat cottage cheese, 1 c. grapes, V-8, veggies
Don't know the rest yet
Gin

Good Morning!

Today was Back & Biceps. Ran out of time to do ARX so I'll try and fit it in later or tomorrow.

Went up in weights or reps on most exercises. 15's for biceps are feeling better. I did much better with my hammer curls today. My arm didn't totally give out on me. Regular hammer curls did 7 1/2 reps with 15# and in-out hammers (1 forward and 1 to the side counts as 1 rep) I did 5 reps (really 10) with 15# and 2 (really 4) with 13#.

Gin - Yes, I saw DWTS. Yes, Ian had to go but if the show had gone on longer, I could see that he was starting to get better and more enjoyable to watch. I loved the rumba they did to Enrique Iglesias' Hero. I think that might have been the dance they did on tour that I saw. I really did enjoy Joey's dance again. He's so much fun to watch. Almost makes you want to get up off the couch and dance with him. I didn't know, but I'm sorry to hear your having migraines. I hope the beta blocker works for you. How do you like Baron's Level 3 yoga? What type of yoga do you do in your classes? I think I'm going to try Yoga Zone's Power Yoga for Strength & Endurance tomorrow. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Breakfast - Crabmeat with WW wrap and spinach
Snack - Red Grapes, string cheese (had to eat the full fat kind, ran out of reduced fat - glad to see I actually liked the low fat one better), Fiber One Bar
Lunch - Lean Cuisine Salmon with pasta and broccoli
Snack - Yogurt
Dinner - Chicken Cutlets (I started using whole wheat flour and my DH didn't notice!}( , asparagus and ?

Deanie - Nice workout! Sorry to hear your taste test didn't go well. I'm sure you'll find a nice, healthy caterer somewhere out there. I love B&G stability abs. It's one of my favorites of hers along with KPC abs.

Tracee - Hope you had a good workout.

Have a good day.

Marcy

Good Afternoon!
Taking a break from "CleanMax".:p
Marcy--What is ARX? I missed the rumba last night. My boys were downstairs with DH watching home movies of when they were little. Had to go join them! I just started taking the beta blocker Monday. It's actually meds for high blood pressure and I have low BP so we'll see what happens. Anything to help with the headaches!x( I like Baron's Level 3 yoga. The yoga class that I go to is similar to BB's tapes, not as many chattarungas (sp?). She calls her class "her version of hatha yoga". I just got the summer schedule for the fitness center and they offer pilates, "upper cut", and "butt and thigh" classes I may like to try at some point this summer. Is your yoga Zone tape new to you? You have so many new ones!!

Deanie--Did you work today? Any news on what you will be doing next year?

Tracee-- We miss you today!

Gin

I missed all of you this afternoon.

Gin - ARX is Ab Ripper X. Yes, Yoga Zone is new. It's my first one of theirs. What's upper cut? Is it kickboxing? We were just looking at some old home movies too. My son really grew a lot in the last few years. He always looked a couple of years younger than he was. From 15-18 was a big change. He looked so cute with his Mickey Mouse ears at the age of 10 (he looked about 6). Sometimes I really miss those younger years. He reminds me all the time that those are gone for good.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.