~~~Challengers Wednesday~~~~

I'm back, duty called (childs).

Todays workout was cardio for 30 mins followed by the leg drills from kickmax. My eatings been O.K. too. I was going to do some abs but I ran out of time.

I have just made an order to advanced workouts for new workouts. A three set yoga, and Tracey Stahel (spelling) I am going to try her sculpt. I am kinda mixing up my workouts a lot more and trying to add in a lot of "sculpting" to try tone up. The weights hasn't really done much for me in the toning area. But I love doing weight work.

See ya later,

Andrea.

Good Morning girls!

Today is a 30min PW and to finish what was left of pour hour yesterday! Lunges,triceps,shoulders and abbs!

man my eating has been good up until bed timex(, I need to start really trying harder at night! AND the last couple of days i have been STARVING all day,lol...i can't get filled upx( i know its because im out of my protein powder:-( I just can't afford to get any right now:-(. I've have been subsituding some homemade,what i call sorbet lately here is the recipe,its DELISH:9

1/2 cup of cottage cheese(I know,but its VERY GOOD)
1/2 cup of ff milk
1c rasberries(or fruit of your choice)
2pks of splenda
4 ice cubes

toss in the blender and its yummy:7 its so thick you have to eat it with a spoon!

OK,bbl:)

Happy Hump Day!

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, Tuesday's are usually very busy for me. My workout was 4DS HIS circuit. I added round 2 of chest & back. It was an ok circuit to me; not sure if I'd do it again.
Today is L&G, possibly one of the premixes.

Andrea, What yoga workouts did you get? I find yoga challenging, relaxing and energizing. I typically feel energized after yoga.

Amelia, The recipe sounds very good. My weakness is bedtime as well; I'm working on it too.

Hello to everyone else and I hope you are sticking to your challenges and all is well!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning all!

Today's WO plan is IMAX 2. I wanted to get up this morning and wo, but my sleep was interrupted by a bed full of boys all night last night. The sad part is none of them were my DH! Now that my bed is empty I want to go back and get in, but I need to get the day started.

Amelia, That recipe sounds good! I, too, get the munchies after bedtime. That always seems to get me the worst.

Andrea, Let me know how you like Tracey. I keep wanting to try some of her DVD's but I'm not sure what to start with.

Shirl, enjoy L&G. That can be very challenging!

Hello to everyone else! I hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Good Morning,

Finally managed to get a workout in last nite. Tonite is High Step Circut. My eating yesterday I thought was good but by the time supper was put on the table I had the shakes and they continued until this am.

Amelia-good job on the eating and the workout.

Andrea-let me know how Tracey is.

Shirl-enjoy legs and glutes haven't tried that one yet.

Becca-I can never get up and exercise and I am the only one in my bed after 3am, an that is part of my problem.

Have a good day everyone.

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout! did PH lunges,tricpes and shoulders and abbs. and that was it! Tommorrow will be a rest day for me:) can't wait!!

Everybody have a wonderfull day!

Hi Challengers,

Today I did CC#1,4DS shoulders and Abds.

Ameila and Andrea: I thought of both of you at 1:30AM. when my DS(13) woke me his allergies are driving him crazy. So of course I get him back to sleep and now I can't sleep and realize I was hungry. So yes I took a trip to the kitchen!:eek: It was clean eating but I never do that.

Shirl: L&G is my favorite leg work out. Have fun!

Becca: have a fun time with IMAX2. I do that one and any of the interval type workouts on a 4 inch step. It is just so much nicer to my knees.

Roxi: ^5 for getting your W/O in yesterday. I know when I lift and don't eat enough protein I get shakey.

AndreaH: I hope your breathing is better today.

Hi to Lori and Jean and anyone I didn't mention.

Elaine

Hi everyone.

Today was 40 minutes on the TM. Wish it could have been outside, but it was raining. Rain has since stopped, but now it's very humid. Texas weather, gotta love it.
I have a suggestion for the evening eaters. Prepare good snacks and have them handy, like carrots or other veggies, fruit, hard boiled eggs, protein shake or even just a piece of WW toast. I know when I don't have the good stuff handy, I go for the sweets. Who am I kidding, if there are sweets in the house, I'll be going for them even if they were buried under a foot of veggies, LOL. That's why I try not to have sweets in the house.

Hope everyone has a great day. I need to get back to work. Oh, someone asked yesterday what I do. I have a small billing service(1 employee other than me) that handles insurance and patient billing for doctors. I also code what doctors do so their staff can bill it to the insurance companies.

Gotta run.

Jean

Back to report my WO: Imax2 int 1-7 and part of 8 and I called it quits, plus CoreMax seg 2.

Elaine, I do Imax2 on the 4 in platform as well. I can't imagine doing that on 6 in. Maybe someday.

Roxie, what was your WO tonight? Are you getting enough protein? Maybe that was causing the shakes.

Amelia, great WO! Enjoy your rest day tomorrow!

Jean, we have rain here, too! It's so dreary! Now that it's spring time, I just want to be outside. None of this stuck in the house stuff!

Have a great evening all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.