~~~ Weight Watchers for Sat Nov 24th 2007~~~

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will start the 4DS Nov.07 rotation!! The rotation calls for High Intensity Step/Chest & Back! Hopefully I can follow the tricky choreography!! I am excited!

I will have more coffee, then off to my workout!

Belinda

Good morning you sleepy heads!!

I am done with my workout!! HIS is a fun one isn’t it?? Once you get the steps down!! I do have to admit, I had to rewind a lot! LOL! I have to practice the HIS and LIS before I start the Nov.07 rotation. My chest and back are fried! On my fly’s I used 20# each! I can hardly lift my arms! I did the push up for the first time on my knees instead on the step! I always did the sissy style!! One day I will do them on my toes! I am definatley getting stronger!! My DH watched me during the weight segment, he was so impressed on how much I can lift! He also liked Cathe’s weight segment on the new DVD that he started doing chest and back! He liked it so much he wants to do Tri and Bi with me tomorrow!

Well have a nice Saturday everyone,
Belinda

Good Morning Belinda,High fives on the workout! Im impressed with you using 20lbs for chest flys:eek:,I think I can go ten and thats it:+! And High fives on the pushups!I too tell my self that one day I will do pushups on my toes! I can do every set that Cathe does...on my knee's:+.So,your DH liked the weight segment..thats exciting,my DH won't even glance at Cathe's workouts. He said there for "women" not men,LOL-And he has YET to try one,I don't think he COULD make it through one}( ;)

So,todays workout is a 70min step-substitution for cardio fusion.Im thinking about doing Imax2,its 54 minutes and I can just do one or two of the intervals agian!(probably the easier ones }( )

Today is my official *Ahem* BACK ON TRACK DAY,lol. Im going back to my calorie counting.Wedsnday was the last time I counted! I still have leftovers in my house(including frosted brownies:+) but Im am SO over eating right now,know what I mean? Im ready to get back into it already!

bbl

Amelia have fun with IMAX 2 today! I am with you on the eating!I will start counting with you! My DH really likes the 4DS weight workout! He has no problem with Cathe:D :D I usually don't like if someone is watching me, but I thought maybe he can correct me on my form! I did liked the complement!

Have a good one,
Belinda

Good Morning Girls!:)

How is everyone!?:) I feel better now that I have had some sleep. I tried to sleep in and DH got up but DS's volume was turned up on Max today so I only slept till 8:30.
Im not sure what todays workout will be. I would like to do a run (inside of course) but I wouldn't mind doing some weight work from the new series. Maybe thats exactly what I will do.

Belinda** Both step workouts are a little tricky but I didn't rewind:7 I would just keep doing something, while scratching my head! LOL By the 4th time around I usually had the hang of it. Thats why I did those workouts again yesterday b/c I didn't want to forget what I had learned the day before. I may do them again tomorrow just to get the hang of them. Doing push ups on your toes is tough but you will feel so strong once you've mastered it! The best way to do it of course, is to do a couple on your toes then drop to your knees and work your way up:) After having DS thats what I found the hardest, I was so weak in that area but now I can usually keep up with Cathe. Good job on the workout!

Amelia** When is the next eating/outing? LOL It is hard to get back on track sometimes but you can do it!

I got out of the outing yesterday and it was so weird. One of our friends is totally and I mean TOTALLY obsessed with her weight. She use to always weigh less then me, and since I have gotten smaller, she hasn't even mentioned my weightloss. (whatever!)When i asked what dessert she wanted made for last night she said nothing b/c she couldn't eat it b/c they have a tripped book for the Bahamas (for JAN 20TH) HELLO!!!! Thats not tomorrow and she only has like 5 lbs she wants to lose! Anyway...I was talking to my other friend and she says " so we are getting together tonight" I told her that I couldn't make it. She said " oh, well we changed the time b/c so-so said you couldn't get a sitter" And I said " well, she told us that she changed it b/c you couldn't get a sitter". I think our friend was trying to get out of the high fat meal our other friend had prepared! Knowing her she probably got up and weighed yesterday morning, didn't like what the scale told her so she was trying to have a rat race supper where no one would notice how much she was eating.And im serious she is that crazy! Anyway...if she was being like that, I didn't want to go anyway. If she was going to ruin an adults night together b/c of her weight....f'her! Seriously though...

Alright, had my rant for the day:) BBL!
Lori

Yikes! I have been out of the loop, ladies! How is everyone? This has to be short, as I have a haircut this AM. I will check back with personals later today.

Thursday was KenpoX, yesterday was legs/back/abs. Today is YogaX. I am almost done with Phase 1~ I was one of those crazy people out early,yesterday, for the 'deals'. It was great fun. I wasn't standing in line or anything, but I did hit the stores at 6:30AM. LOL!

Lori- reading your post about your obsessed friend sounds familiar. I have friends like that too. Weight is very competitive. At least you got out of a meal and drama.

Carrie

Hi everyone. I still have a fever today, plus the usual cold symptoms, plus a sore throat. I think maybe I should take a few days off from working out and rest as much as possible. It's hard to do, but a little easier since my cardio is limited anyway. x( The hard thing is also that if I take a day off from working out, I tend to fill that time with other active things like shopping or raking leaves or cleaning house. I think I should actually rest. Is it possible? (Not entirely possible with 2 small boys around.) I think if I still feel crummy on Monday I'll try to make an appointment with my doctor. Weeks and weeks of illness is too long. I know about 3 weeks ago I sent an email to a friend and said something like "I'm sick and tired of being sick" so I'd already been sick long enough at that point!

Right now I have color on my hair and I'm waiting to go rinse. Yes, I get my haircolor from a bottle. I was blond as a child and I think my natural color is still blond, but a dark blond almost brown. I am too pale to pull that off well, so I keep it a lighter blond. DH also met me as a blond and I think he prefers it, so I keep it up. I could be going gray under there for all I know. ;) I'm a real pro at coloring it myself by now. In college I went with new colors all the time but now it's just various shades of blond.

Good thing about being sick and not working out is I eat less. Maybe I'll manage to lose weight this week?

Belinda, that's great that your DH will try Cathe weights with you. I tried to give my DH some form pointers recently when he was lifting weights (which he does seldom) and it just annoyed him. He never even considers trying a video with me.

Amelia, I'm getting back on track today, too--back to Core for me. Just pretend I'm holding your hand today (or smacking it if you're naughty). We'll work together!

Lori, your weight-crazed friend sounds pretty nuts! I know the type, though. Ugh. I hope she's not making herself ill with it.

Carrie, I'm still impressed how you're tackling P90X! I was looking at my Amazon wishlist the other day and realized I'd put it on there. I had forgotten I asked for it. I doubt anyone will spend that much, though!

OK, time to go rinse soon. Gotta get those roots lightened up!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

well,its 10:47 in the morning and STILL no workout,I would normally be done by now but my DH is here and the kids are running wild so Iam waiting for a chance to steal the living room away for Imax2x( ! I feel good though,so I will do it sometime today! Iam actually looking forward to it!

Lainie-Your too funny girl! Yes,I will picture you slapping my hand away from anything that Iam not suppose to eat today;-) Im glad to hear you are taking some rest days for that sore throat and FEVER(OMG,I didn't know you had one?)Take care,and try and not keep busy!!!! Rest,ok!

Belinda-Yes,Im ready to get back on track! I haven't been drinking my water either:eek:,but back to that too!

Lori-Sounds like your enjoying the new series,mmmm I wonder if I should ask santa(aka,DH) to bring it to me?}( I don't like kickboxing type stuff,Would it be worth the money if I didn't use that particular workout?

Carrie-I am very impressed with your P90x accomplishments,High five girlfriend! Are you following the diet as well? I've heard its pretty strict!Sounds like you had fun friday shopping~I didnt attempt it this year,did last year though! You can really get some great deals too!

bbl

Hey Girls!
I brought the lap top in the washroom with me while DS is in the tub. He splases way to much so I keep my distance:)
I did my planned workout today. It was a nice length, plus a 5 mile run. I enjoyed the run b/c I did 3 miles of a steady pace, increasing my speed each mile and then the last 2 miles were interval runs.

Carrie** I was wondering who was shopping yesterday. Are the deals that good? They would have to be pretty good for me to get up that early!!!

Laine** My friend got down to 110 a few yrs back and she is the same build/height as me. She looked AWFUL...it didn't last long of course. How could it? She had to eat. I think the only time she as been truly happy is when she is pregnant. She eats and eats then but as soon as the kid pops out...its diet after diet. She as been 125-135 since having her last son, 9 monthes ago but she as it in her head that she needs to reach 121. But she is having trouble getting there...probably b/c she isn't meant to be there. She says she was 121 prepreg but her scale was old...then she bought a new one, prehaps the new one is telling her her real weight. She also doesn't talk to me about weightloss either.Not a word about anything! Right now she is a healthy weight and she looks good. I know she was following ww's a while back and was starving.I seen her for the first time the other day in 2 weeks and she looked the same to me.

Amelia** I think you should ask santa for these workouts! The kb'ing part is short and anyone can handle that. Im not a kb'ing fan either but I love the workout my arms get!

O.k...poop in the tub...gotta go!!

Lori:)

Hi, everyone -

3:30 in the afternoon and I've done half my workout - a one hour jog- but still laying around working up my energy to go hit the weights. Either PUB or Muscle Max. Still deciding.

Belinda, I KNEW you would like the 4DS! Isn't that HIS/LIS fun? I like it even better now that I'm used to the new steps.

Carrie - when you have time I'd love to hear more about how you're liking P90X. STS is sounding a lot like it to me. I hope so!

Lainie, yikes, yes, with a fever you should definitely take a few days off. Yuckie!

Lori, what a lot of drama with that friend! That's too bad she is so jealous of you. Hope you have a good indoor run.

Well, I can postpone no longer - better go hit those weights!

have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

Hey girls,I finished my workout-Imax2,but I didn't get to do all of it because a sharp pain shot up my left calf muscle while doing the ricochet in the 9th interval:+ I had to stop,it hurt like hell! But DANG,thats a GREAT workout...I was sweating buckets!

Lori-Great job on your workout! I will definitly hint around about the 4-day split to my DH!

Cheryl-Great workout,Did you get your weight work inn?

Hey to the rest of the gang!
Have a good night!

Amelia, bummer on the calf pain. Can you rub it out??? Yes, that's a super workout! I may attempt it tomorrow again.

yes, I got my weights in. Did PUB and another 20 min cardio on the treadmill for good measure. Love that PUB. Even though I've memorized it, I never get bored or tired of that one.

Good job, Amelia, on getting that in!!

:) :) :7
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.