~~~~Weight Watchers ~~~~monday!

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls,

Just wanted to start the thread!

Todays workout is Body fusion,I need to get at it while the kiddies are still asleep,I'll bbl!(if Im still alive,that third combo is a real pain in the A$$:+ :7 )

Good Morning Ladies!

Looks like you and Lori were both up and at it early. She also started a post. I left a post to let her know that I spotted both and this one appears to be first and to come on over!!! Kinda sounds Bob Barker-ish!!:7 LOL!!!

Well I have Legs & Glutes and a 30 min. walk on hand today. I have just been so busy running around getting ready for this party on July 4th.

Yesterday was my "free" day. I did not eat too bad, but did indulge a bit. I did not even journal yesterday.

Lori, I hope your day and weather is better!

Amelia, enjoy BF. I guess I better start working on learning that one too. I did it one time and was stumbling over my feet and step bench.

Everyone who comes after, have a great day and workout. I will try very hard to post later.

ETA: Not really and edit but...

Cheryl, sorry you missed your w/o on Saturday, but sounds like DD had fun! That is great to hear youth involved in some sort of faith based activities.

Belinda, "CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 4 pounds LOST!!!!!!";-) ;-)

Amelia- I too love Chinese and Mexican food as cheat day meals!!

Hey Girls,

I came to post and thought I was having double vision from body fusion,lol! Two WW threads:eek:;-)!

Got done with my workout,felt great! Im glad its over:7,I just didn't have the energy the whole time doing it!

I found a gym,thats right down the road from me and its pretty nice! Its 30 a month,I can't decide to sign up or just wait until school starts agian and use there FREE gym,with a few pcs of equipment,but really the only thing im intrested inn is the treadmill(start back on my running)and the elliptical machine! What do you guys think! The gym is 30/month with a 12 month contract! School gym FREE....hhhhmmmmmmmm........(I think I just answered my own question,LOL}( :p)

Lori-I promise I wasn't on ebay last night,Im keeping my word to my DH! My Dh lost a game the same way a couple of weeks back! Someone outbid him about 10sec before it ended! Very frustrating! I hope the sun comes shinning your way today :) !

Kim-L&G is killer,i've only done it like three times since owning it! Those lunges that Cathe does always scare me(the ones wear she is jumping and switching legs:eek: )I feel like Im fixing to break something!(don't completely do them:D ,LOL)

Hello to the rest of the gang,Im a sweaty wet mess,gonna go hop in the shower.bbl! Yippee my wo is done for the day:7 :7 :7 !

Good moring ladies,

I didn't get home from the street festival until midnight!! Oh, boy! Do I have to tell you guys a story what happend to my DD!:) Need more coffee than I will be back! I will take it slow today!

Kim have fun with Legs and Glutes! That's a good one!!! Enoy your walk!

Amelia glad you made it trough BF! Great job! I would go for the free gym!! Just my thought!

BBL!
Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Hi, everyone!
Today's workout: Hardcore Extreme, minus the final kickblast, 50 minutes. Still feeling my glutes from yesterday's Muscle Max. Hurray!

A new month and a new commitment to clean eating!!!!

Amelia, enjoy that BF! Good job!

Kim, woo hoo for Legs and Glutes! That one's a toughie.

Belinda, have a wonderful day.

Lori, we're missing you - hope your Monday is going well so far!!

Have a good one, everyone! I'll check back in later -
Cheryl

Hey girls,
Though I'd check inn right quick! Its so hot here in GA,I was going to take the kids to the park,but forget that! Im staying inside with the air cond.,LOL!

Well,Im gonna go clean some more! I'll be back this evening with my meals for the day!

Lori what result did you get from Rock Bottom rotation ??}( Can you still walk?? Maybe I will do this on tomorrow?

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Hey Ladies!!

I just finished L&G and a 25 min walk on the treadmill. I cut it by 5 min so I could be finished by 9:00pm. I am about to hit the shower b/c I am wet and sweaty. I have a very good feeling that I will definitely feel the L&G workout tomorrow, esp. those hamstring leg lift things with one leg ont the high step and one leg off. As I was doing the workout I was thinking I do not know who is worse, Cathe b/c she is a masochist or me b/c I like the hard workouts... guess that makes me a sadist!!!}( }( }( LOL!!

Monday Meals:
B- Bagel w/cream cheese w/hot chai latte (skim milk)
(standard when I do not get a chance to eat at home in the mornings)
L- Thai chicken salad w/diet Pepsi
S- popcorn
D- Veggie sub from Subway w/Baked Lays and Dasani water

Tomorrow is IMAX- I guess I better go back downstairs and grab that so I can look at it again to know what to expect. I may just substitue with Basic Step again or The Best of Step Reebok. I don't know, I will see and report to ya tomorrow!

Have a great night!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.