~~~~Watercooler ~~~~ Wednesday Wake up!

aschendell

Cathlete
Hi all...just starting us off....I must go wake up the diva...which is never fun!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

I overslept a little, but will get a cardio and some weight work in. Off to veg properly before working out.

Oh yes, today is Administrative Professionals day so one of our bosses is taking us all out for lunch, right here at the prison. They actually put on a pretty nice lunch for the girls.

BBL,

Jeanette

Good Morning Everyone

Had an exhuberant little boy waking me up this morning at 6am. He slept all night and seems all recovered. So everything back to normal.

My 'rents are coming up this afternoon to stay thru the weekend. They'll drive me to my LASIK tomorrow. It's about a 2hr drive. What would we do w/o our parents. Who else do we know that doesn't work or have other day responsibilities?

Jeanette - sounds like all your preparation will pay off for your ride on May 4th.

Speaking of Admin. Prof days, I stopped in at the florist on the way to work and picked up some flowers for one of assistants. Will take her out to lunch. The other one just happens to be at an Admin. Prof. Seminar all day so will have to have someone else take care of her for me tomorrow.

Hmmm, had a Lunch n Learn yesterday with pizza bought for us and today I'll charge our lunch to the company. I'm doing pretty good this week getting free meals:p And if I know my parents, they never let me pay for anything when they're around so that'll mean a free lunch tomorrow too...LOL:) :)

Going to try and get MM or a high step circuit in tonight.

Hi all,

Obviously, I never got back yesterday. My computer time ended up being with emails instead of the checkin.

No run, it was too wet and DS wanted to wait until today. I ended up doing HSC. It's a good circuit and then a little yoga.

I'll try to get back later today.

Tracy

Good Morning Ladies!

Like Tracy, I never made it back online last night, not even for emails. The day just dragged. I decided to wait for dh to go with me to the bike store. Then he had a service call in Jersey and didn't get home till 7. The last thing he wanted to do was sit in the car and look at bike trainers. So, I'll try to get there today before my massage appointment.

I did a steady state walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Nothing extreme.

Going to open another window for personals.

Wendy

Good drizzly morning,
Today was 30 minutes of Christi Taylor's Solid Gold Step, then 4DS Biceps and Triceps. I'm pumped. May do a bike spin after work if the weather is okay, nothing extreme, just more steady state.

Patricia, glad your DS bounced back so quickly. Sometimes we wish they weren't quite so bouncy, huh? Nice that your parents will be helping out. Mine have their hands full right now with Grandma. Nice that you got the flowers for the AP. Bet I will see lots of flower arrangements in our Foyer today. I'm not an AP, but still get in on the festivities :7. Enjoy that free lunch!!! I get one too today! Think my choice was Chicken Cordon Bleu.

Tracy, sorry you didn't get the run in. It may be raining when I get off work, so glad I got the ride yesterday. I'd much rather ride outside than hit the trainer.

Wendy, I can't blame poor Phil for not wanting to go look at trainers. Enjoy the massage. How's the back doing now?

Hi to everyone else.

Jeanette

Starting with yesterday's personals...

Jeanette: Glad you were able to ride with a group yesterday. I'm with you about being careful of gusts. I can't even imagine how I would feel on a road bike flying downhill with wind gusts. I had a wind gust try to push me over on my hybrid at a 35 mph which is fast for my bike! LOL about wanting my life. So, does Phil!!! I remember having to tell eldest ds that my life is NOT normal. Keep in mind, I worked very hard to get to this point.:7 Do you really want to go through: a too long marriage to a control freak, natural childbirth 4 times, a c-section, twins, remodeling an ancient farmhouse, my eldest's teen years:eek: , and, let's not forgot, the Crazy Asian!!!!! Does that sound fun? :p I thought about you yesterday. A stranger called me for a cucumber sandwich recipe! She didn't like the ones she saw online, and thought they wouldn't taste like mine. LOL She got my phone number from the twins' cello teacher. Anyhow, I'll have to email you the recipe.:)

Sandra: I've been a Baaaad Girl! :+ Not only did I feel Traci's legs (my hand still has rashes :eek: ;) ) I wanted her to spoon me. Hey! I was FREEZING and scared! after Debra's electricity went down with the storm. It was so dark, we didn't realize the blankets were pushed off the mattress. Yes, you read right. I climbed in bed with Traci at 3 in the morning!!!:eek: :+ But, I still stand firm with my description of Debra! You can't take her out in public!!!!:7 :+ She'll google every stranger she meets!!!:eek: Yep, I plan on finding me a trainer to use with my CC. I'm giving my exercise bike to the Goodwill if none of my neighbors want it. It was a PITA trying to use CC. I was going to get a magnetic trainer, but Jeanette pointed me towards an affordable fluid trainer.

Patricia: I have a group presentation??? Did you mix up Debra's personal to me? :7 So, your ds got rested up last night! Will it be an energy draining day for you? I see you brought in reinforcement! Believe it or not, my eldest dd was an ANGEL when she was a baby and toddler, and early elementary student. (Don't ask about preteen. :+ ) Anyhow, from the moment she could talk, around 1 year, she would actually ask to go night-night when she was tired. She was such an EASY, enjoyable child!!! I bet she's holding off until TTOM arrives!:eek: :7 Car work can add up quickly! PA inspection for our car is coming up soon. No doubt, it will be expensive!

Debra: Yes, thank you for lovely naked kenpo! :* Of course I told Phil EVERYTHING! Remember, I'm the abuser in this relationship.:eek: :7 ;) He knows that nobody takes me too seriously! :7 I actually think the slower, longer holding yoga moves are tougher than a fast vinyasa. Heck! Everything is tougher when you add heat at 90 minutes!:7

Hi Nicole as you fly by!

Kim: Hopefully, lost posts will be a thing of the past once Cathe's new site is up and running. I feel the need to burst your bubble though. Hopefully, your soon to be experiences will be different from mine. Most likely it will since I'm not normal.:7 Shopping with a preteen girl isn't fun!!! I lean more on the conservative side of fashion while my dd likes everything flashy and trendy. Trendy seems to be another word for revealing in this day and age!

Carol: I jokingly wish I had married a computer geek! But, that's only when I have computer problems. Poor Phil isn't perfect! LOL What kind of songs did the choir sing? I don't know how you do it. I can't stand joining homeschooling groups. Just because they're homeschooled does NOT mean they're well behaved!!! And, it only takes one to get on my last nerve! :7

For the record, someone, Jeanette or Debra or Traci, asked me to touch Traci's leg. I still have nightmares!!!!:eek: :7 ;)

Sandra AGAIN! Thank you for the proofing tip. Yes, try out Laurel's banana bread recipe. If you have a better one, share!

Laurie: I had dh stop at the store last night for milk. See, you just need to pass the ball into dh's court on busy days. He will do it for you considering your a Friske! }( OMW! How'd you guess. He joked about me making turtle stew for the rest of the day! I just had to laugh because that turtle was pissed! Phil didn't have a knife on him to cut the line. Luckily for him, the hook caught on the hard jaw and let loose after the turtle kept biting the line!

Teddygirl: What workout do you have on tap for today?

Jeanette AGAIN! I don't know if you'd need the 2.5 lbs platemates. It probably wouldn't hurt. I plan on using the 1.25 pound platemates one at a time, building up to using both on each end of my dumbbells when I get stronger. If anything, I would think that it might be better to get 3 pairs of 1.25 Platemates to break up a 5 pound dumbbell difference into 3 increments of 1.25 increases. Does that make sense?

Tracy: Thanks for posting your recipe. If you want, you can always email it to me in your voluminous free time.;) My fundamentalist friends tell me that they have yet to find a crispy ww pizza crust. So, maybe, I'll be able to get your recipe to crisp with a thinner dough.

Okay ladies, off to get things done around here. It's not like I don't work or having any responsibilities!;)

Good morning everyone!

I caught up with most of you last night. I'll BBL to see what's been happening today. This morning I'm going to do GS Chest & Triceps, then a short cardio. Possibly the first 30mins of Cardio Fusion. I'll see when I get there.

Patricia - I'm glad DS is right as rain again. Did he sleep from 5:30 straight through to 6am? He was tired!! The toddler goes to bed at 8:30, and is usually asleep by 9. She's up that late only because that's her older sister's bedtime, and it's easier on us to put them to bed at the same time. But for the last couple months, even though she's in bed around 8:30, she's been awake and playing in (destroying) her room as late as 10:30. Since I was up at 5am every morning, I had to be in bed by 9pm myself, so these late nights were really annoying. These days I'm waking her up at 7am, letting her sleep 30mins in the early afternoon (she'd sleep 1-2 hours if I let her), and when she hits the sheets at 8:30, she's out within minutes. So far so good. I don't use a bread machine because I enjoy the process of making bread. I do use my KitchenAid mixer to do the kneading, to save time. Amy's premixes are generally very good. I'll do that premix for sure, when I have time for a full 60min session.

Jeanette - How do your legs feel after your climb last night? You said what I suspected about the CC vs Spinervals. I'll have to try one of the shorter Spinervals soon. We don't have very many of them, but I think one has 45min sessions on it. If Debra needs to move her hands when she talks, how does she type? Have a great lunch!

Cheers,
Sandra

Hi all...rainy here AGAIN!! I guess no bike ride for me today....so do I do a 30-45 minute walk on the treadmill, or go ahead and start Slo Mo?? Decisions, decisions! Anyone feel free to jump in here. I am actually a little sore from yoga yesterday, but in a good way. Burgers were good last night. I also made a fairly healthy pasta salad with yellow squash, zucchini and tortellini and fresh black-eyed peas. So...over all not entirely unhealthy...LOL! Another rationalization from North Carolina!

Just a couple of quick personals....

Wendy...
I resent the implication that I forced you to touch Traci's legs...Just because I asked a stranger to look at our butts doesn't mean I'm cruel...LOL!

Sandra....
The Baron I did yesterday is part of a group set of yoga dvds with Shiva and Seane Corne too...some yoga conference in California. I bought the set for the Shiva since Tracy said it helped explain some of her more complex moves, but I haven't done that one yet. Baron was much more about listening to your body during this dvd then he is in his other dvds...I always felt he pushed too much...but I really like this one. I don't have a hard time typing without using hand gestures...but I just can't show them online...since I am waaaaaay too lazy to use all of the cute smilies!!

Jeanette...
I do not currently have any substance abusers/addicts in my life...I mean, in regards to drugs and alcohol...But my grandfather, my uncle and my aunt on my mother's side all died of alcoholism, and I have an aunt on my dad's side who was an alcoholic too...Also my half brother had a problem with alcohol for years...but he seems to have conquered it now. I am just trying to keep my group organized...if I can do that, I think we will get a good grade! If we get an A on the presentation, I know it will be the first A for most of them in the group...But they are good kids...just need a little guidance...and by golly, I will be there to give it to them!!!

Okay...bbl for real personals and to catch up with everyone!! Have a wonderful day and I will see you guys this afternoon.

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Morning Coolers,

Todays workout 4DS Back & Biceps / LIS Core and will do a 3m Run after work. Suppose to be a beautiful day today, so I plan on running outside.

Didn't get to the grocery store, we had company last night. But it is on the agenda for tonight. DD's will just have to eat PB&J sandwitches. :7 :7 At least I have that for them to eat. :7 :7

Jeanette, Had to LOL about Admin Day! What is that! My boss has been able to avoid that day for years. This year he is on vacation, so will not see anything happen for another year. :7 :7 :7 While doing my workout this morning I was thinking how much I like these 4DS weight workouts. I really like the hanging bicep curl. Don't know why, but I can lift a 20# weight for that one. It just surprised me, because your arm is not supported by anything. Tap dance should be fun for your sister, ask her if she has to do a recital too. Last year there was an older lady in a ballet class, and she was doing the recital with the younger girls.

Patricia, Glad to see that you have a bouncing baby boy again. :7 :7 Nice that your parents are able to help you out with the driving. Mine are over 5 hours away from us, so hard for them to do things like that for us. My MIL is in this area, but I wouldn't get in a car with her ever again. :( Will they give you those wrap around sunglasses? My MIL wears those all the time. I try to get ouside when I can, but do run on TM too.

Tracy, I'm very happy that I will get my run outside today. DD doesn't have a meet, or I'm not running to dance class. :D Hope your day is less e-mail friendly today. :D

Wendy, Hope you are able to look at those trainers today. That will be fun testing them out. LOL about the turtle, good thing that he didn't get snapped. :) Oh I was tempted to have DH stop, but he is setting up for "The Great TV Auction", and I never know when he is going to be getting home. It seems that this year he is not working as hard. Must be the dedicated building they have, so not as much set up time.

Sandra, Had to LOL about your toddler, and her destruction of her room. My youngest doesn't seem to go to bed easily, so stays up late. She has been like this since she was little. Very hard to get her up in the morning though. x( She used to do the destroy a room too. :7 Oh the memories that it brings back. :7 Has the snow stopped coming down yet? Yep knee pain is my excuse for not doing step all that much, or high impact. :7

Debra, I just keep LOL'ing here at work with the conversation you and Wendy had yesterday. :D :D When I was on the plane back from NC, that nice young man sitting next to me said that your area was in drought conditions. Guess all the rain you have been having has made up for that. :7 The costumes for her first dance is just her leotard and tights from class, Oliver: she has cut off jeans, hat and a shirt. The class dance is a black & pink ballerina type dress, that makes DD look like a real ballerina. :D

Carol, I too thought it was strange that they had prom in April. I think that the graduation is at the end of May or beg of June. They also had Senior skip day about 2 weeks ago. To me that just seem weird, because wouldn't you like to skip school when the weather is nice. Not that I ever did that when I was a senior... :7 :7

Kim, Sorry your post went MIA.

Nicole, Waving as you fly by. Hope you can stop to chat some more when you have the time.

Have a great day!

Laurie

S&H Triceps and Biceps + Hip Hop Abs(from promo video, no I didn't buy it.......yet)

I have a busy morning but DH took the boys to school so I could workout earlier. I have a clients nails to do then finish the garden and go to lunch.

I see a lot of you are getting rain and I'm jealous! I know you are sick of it but we need it really bad here. I doubt we'll get anymore until November:(

See you all after the long honey do list:p

Nicole

Feel the burn!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Jeanette: Muscle Max never happened my sister Daphane called wanting to go for a walk so I did that instead of MM, I only did 3 miles she did one mile afterwards I did some kickboxing. I just requested ½ day vacation I swear I just don’t feel like being here AT ALL. Since I been here, have done nothing. You know how that can be mind wondering, other than that I’m good.

Tracie: You…..who……. where are you? I hope you are okay, miss you!

Just wanted to let Wendy know that I had sushi for lunch in her honor today!!!!

And Teddygirl...Traci is taking a little break from the forums for a while...She is feeling a little overwhelmed with all she has to do. She has added a few clients plus she has some ACE test stuff coming up. She should be around in another few weeks, I am guessing.

Hope everyone is having a great day!! Back this afternoon for a more in depth chat.

Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hellllooooooo!!!!! Anyone out there????? WTH have you guys been all day?? Do you actually have lives outside of this forum?? How can that possibly be??

So..I ended up doing Amy's Slo Mo back and shoulders....I think I stayed injury free...although I guess I will see tomorrow. She just gives no form pointers at all...so it's just experience that leads you....I like the exercises she does since they are different from Cathe...but dog-gone it...I like Cathe's continual form reminders and modifications!! Hopefully I will get some cardio in tomorrow...The weather is supposed to be sunny and warm!!

personals.....

Jeanette...
Hope you had a nice lunch today...I went to have sushi...and there was a group there who was obviously celebrating admin day...The guys (who were obviously the bosses) had taken these ladies out to sushi...but the gals had no idea what the heck they were eating...and they looked like they wanted to be at Applebee's!! God bless their souls!! Sounds like you ended up having a good workout last night. Way to go with the hill climbs!! Don't forget to picture my arms waving about...LOL! No problem sending your package...The wine girls just got their shipments sent out today since I seem to have been busy lately...or maybe it has just been laziness...lol. You can have some of my calves if you will give me some of your upper body development!

Sandra..
Thank you for believing wholeheartedly in my inherent genteelness!! It is such a bear when the kids to that transition stage of sleeping...It seems like nothing you do works out right! Hope the new routine is still going well. I think, though, you have to stop calling her the toddler when she is obviously walking well...And big enough to destroy her room in seconds flat.

Patricia....
So glad that DS is feeling better...Yes, it is me who has the presentation...Ugh. I don't mind being responsible for myself, but I just don't trust the other students to do the required amount of work....This darn presentation is 20% of my final grade!! Hope you got your workout in as planned tonight.

Tracy....
Hope your weather was conducive to running with DS tonight. It has definitely been hit and miss here.

Wendy...
Well, there was no heat for my yoga last yesterday, but I certainly felt the burn anyway! Poor Phil...have you noticed that I say that a lot?? You forgot to mention to Sandra that for some reason you guys thought there was an intruder in the house...Crazy Asian!! I am sure you will be glad to know that my yard man planted my last 2 trees today. My only other big yard project is to mulch a couple more sections...and I will hire someone to do that if possible!

Nicole...
Miss you...Hope all is well!

Laurie...
I am SURE you got that long list from the grocery store accomplished tonight! I don't even want to hazard a guess as to what the cost of that bill is. Your DD's dance outfits sound great! I don't think that my DD has a clothing change except for the opening and closing numbers which everyone will be involved in.

Okay...think that catches me up for now...which is good since I am ready to hit the hay!! Happy evening to all!

Debra

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

I don't have a life! When I try to get a life, I mess it up!!! I got my wires crossed and showed up to my massage an hour after it was scheduled!!!!x( The masseuse tried calling my cell, but it wasn't charged. So, I never heard from her until I sauntered in the studio announcing that I was the 6:00 appointment.:eek: All is well, she penciled me in for this Friday at 5:00. I best let Traci know so she can remind me!:+

Instead of finding out what the masseuse had to say about my shoulder/back, I dragged dh to Performance Bikes. He just finished assembling the Travel Trek fluid trainer and changing my tire about an hour ago.

I always prided myself with excellent proprioceptive skills until now! I suck at clipping into my pedals!!!! I'm having a terrible time!!!!! What gives?!?! I line up my feet, but I can't seem to get the darn foot clipped. When I accidentally do, I have no idea how I did it!!! I have no problem coming unhinged though.:+

ipod is charging. Should have my Cardio Coaches ready for tomorrow! :)

Anyhow, all is quiet here!

Debra: Oh you and Jeanette and Traci are Cruel alright!!!! Where's the "Excuse Me, I Just Vomited A Little In My Mouth" icon when I need one? You go right ahead and eat what you want while you have the chance. Come August, I've got the keys to the car!:p }( Jenn, my lurking gf, tells me to tell you to be careful with your knees! I told her to butt in here and give you a peace of her mind!;) Maybe, she will tell you about her knee issues if you are still having problems with yours. No heat for your yoga? Is your electricity out again?!?! Go over to that retired policeman neighbor of yours, unhook whosoever's life support that generator is connected to, and fire up your fireplace!!!!}( Oh! Do you still have my message saved on your phone? LOL That was priceless. Traci, was so darn funny in the bathroom. She was trying to help me see with her cellphone light. Thankfully, she realized I didn't need her light when I was about to use the toilet!!! Anyhow, that's where we called you from... Well, what do you expect! You got up all quiet and then made a lot of noise around the area near the garage door!!! Remember, we were under the impression that you didn't lock up at night considering how you freaked when someone???? locked the garage door!!!!:p :+ Geez, if this MULCHING business isn't finished soon, I'll hire a darn yard guy for you!:p :D ;)

Laurie: You are such a good mother! My girls have turned up their noses to Pb&J since all we have to smear it on are my oatmeal ww loaves.:7 Tonight, dh took us to Bob Evans for dinner. I had an egg white omelet with turkey, spinach, tomatoes, and cheese. I took a few bites before my stomach couldn't handle anymore. It was good, just a few cramps for some unknown reason. Anyhow, I took it home. If it doesn't heat up well in the AM, I'll feed it to Baby. LOL on not seeing Admin. Day. I thought that was why your boss was on vacation. His absence is his gift for all the hard work you do!:+

Nicole: It's supposed to rain again this weekend!!! You should move here! We could chat while you do my nails. I'd tell dh where to put his honey do list... It'd be fun! }( :7

Teddygirl: I thought about you yesterday... wondering if you were working the polls. Then I remembered you're in Ohio!:eek: :7

Sandra: Cardio Fusion is fun! I should dust off my copy this weekend! Thanks for the reminder.

Patricia: Good luck with the Lasik. In reference to your question about what would we do without our parents... Since you recently joined, you don't know the Crazy Asian!!!!:eek: :7

Jeanette: What's this about Spinervals vs. CC? I missed it. The store had a bunch of Spinervals for sale. But, I'm happy with the CC for now. Hope you had a tasty lunch. Does the inmates cater the event?

Tracy: What did you do today? Now that I'm on the IL, I need to live my life vicariously through your workouts!:+

Okay ladies, off to bed. I'll chat more tomorrow!:)

Sweet Dreams!
Wendy

Hi,
Sitting here watching the Travel Channel with DH. Came home from work, picked up DH and he and I went grocery shopping. I wanted to do a bike ride, but it was very windy and threatening rain. Tomorrow is a haircut and color after work. I may be able to get a short bike ride in while DH BBQ's some chicken for Mom and Dad on Friday afternoon. Looks like we are on for the longish bike ride on Sunday. Really looking forward to that. It'll be a group of at least 4 or 5 of us. Weather should be around 70. We usually all take a little sandwich or snack along and at the 1/2 way point (a rest area) we sit down, chat and eat our snack. Nice little rest and then head back to town. Oh yes, I made an appointment for a golf lesson, but it won't be for another week.

Wendy, I only want the non-painful, non-stressful parts of your life, so no natural childbirth, no remodeling and no CA. Just the massage, cooking, traveling, you get the picture. I don't think I've had a cucumber sandwich, but would definitely like to try it. Please email when you can. I'm thinking of just ordering 1 set of 1.25# and 2.5# platemates. I think that would cover all the increments up to 5#. Just need to do it. Also want to find a weighted vest that's not too pricey. I can't believe they are so expensive. I'm using 35# on my barbell and I don't want to injure my elbows lifting more weight over my head. I could probably do 40# but after that, it's iffy.

Sandra, did you do Cardio Fusion? I like that one a lot. My legs have been fine with the leg workouts and cycling. I'll do another leg workout on Friday morning and they should be recovered enough for Sunday's longer ride. I have a few Spinervals. I like Enter The Red Zone and Lean & Mean. They don't capture my imagination like the Cardio Coaches do, but they sure are good for holding onto some of your biking fitness during the winter. Oh yes, the lunch was okay today. The chicken cordon bleu had a batter that was blah, so I just kind of picked at the inners. I had a savory biscuit, green salad, steamed broccoli, skipped the baked potato, and had a few pieces of fruit dipped in warm chocolate. It was nice though. I work in one of the better departments at our prison and am so thankful for this job.
I really don't know how Debra gets any typing done, because she uses both hands for big gestures. Maybe she has one of those keyboards that you talk and gesture into and it automatically types the words. Anyway, she's got a big personality all packed into a little, trim body.

Debra, sorry the bike ride didn't work out. Me neither. What workout did you decide on? I know you will be the ringleader on that presentation. Those other kids will love it that you take charge. Seems like many families are touched by alcoholism in one way or another. Oh, I see now that you did Amy's Slo Mo. Is that one that I need to buy? I've never heard anything good about the leg workout, just lots of injuries or near injuries. How about I just borrow your calves during my organized bike rides, so I can show them off? They are show worthy!!! LOL about the girls eating sushi, but looking like they wanted Applebees. That would probably be me too. I've only had sushi once and it was um, okay. I see you are not going to make CBL do more yardwork. Sounds like he's not felt pressured lately. You know how it is, when we draw away, they can't stand it. When we press toward them, they run away. Glad you got those trees planted. How are the crazy neighbors?

Nicole, we even got rain up here in the high country desert. Hope you get a little. Your DH made a honey do list for you???? I wouldn't hesitate to make one for mine (though he wouldn't do it), but I'd feel insulted if he made one for me. Double standard here, huh?

Laurie, I didn't even have any peanut butter for PB&J sandwiches! We finally made it to the store, but sheesh, everything is so high! Guess we'll have to hit the Grocery Outlet more often, though that store has so much processed food in it. Way to go on lifting a 20#er for the hanging bicep curl in 4DS. I just did 15#, but that's where a platemate would help me cuz I'm a tweener on that weight. So your boss is a slacker about recognition during AP week??? Maybe you can remind him when he comes back that it was postponed until he could be there. I'll ask my sister about a tap recital. Bet she will enjoy the class, if she actually goes thru with it. She teaches drama to students part time and is always busy with producing and directing local plays. Hope you had nice weather to run in today.

Latrese, glad you got the walking time in with your sister. What kind of work do you do and what kind of company do you work for? I hate it when the day drags, but lately, the day flies by much too fast.

Patricia, hoping the Lasik surgery goes flawlessly for you. Fast healing vibes going your way.

Kim, hope you are okay. Long run scheduled this weekend?

Traci, hugs to you!

Christiane, are you digging in the garden?

Gotta run,

Jeanette

Wendy,
Yes, the inmates cater the lunch under the supervision of a free staff person. But these inmates are the cream of the crap, so I'm sure wanting to believe they didn't tamper with the food. That trainer you got sounds just like mine. Very quiet. Hope you get the hang of the clipless pedals soon. It takes everyone a little while. Glad you can unclip easily. That's the important thing. And remember when you get ready to unclip, say when you are stopping, if it's your right foot, don't lean to the left side (your clipped in foot), or you could fall. They say everyone falls when learning, but I never have, so I know it's possible. The Spinervals are tough workouts and good ones, but not nearly as enjoyable to me as the Cardio Coach workouts. Some people like them, but no comparison in my mind. Do you have a heart rate monitor? I just write my heart rate zones on my arm and refer to them when Coach Sean says green zone or orange zone. Then I know how many beats per minute I need to hit or get close to. Sorry you missed your massage appointment. How is the upper body feeling now? Is it healing up?

Nighty night,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.