~~~~MONDAY CHALLENGERS~~~~~

Andrea your reading my mind,we started the thread at the same time so im going to copy and paste mine...

Good Morning girls!

Ive got a new challenge going on for me starting today:7! Anybody want to start a new challenge with me?

First,healthy eating monday-friday with no cheats(and taking it easy on the weekends;-)but not too easy...)

second,five days of workouts(which ive been doing anyway so this part won't be hard;-)) consisting of 4cardio's, an UB workout,an LB workout and a circuit(included in the four cardios) oh and alteast two days working my abbs.

third,im going to start walking my doggie for twenty minutes, three-four days a week so that will be extra cardio:7

so,anybody care to join me on a challenge? Im thinking six weeks for this one!

so todays workout is a dog walk,then LIC UB only premix!

bbl to report it..

Hi everyone.

Well I've caught the cyber bugs! I'm not feeling too flash, bit wheezy, coughing, spluttering and the lot. No workout for me today.

happy birthday Shirl! Hope you enjoyed those cakes!

Roxie - Belated congradts on those 3lbs!

Andrea - I'm glad you are feeling better, but I've caught your bug!

Amelia - whats your workout plans for the week? getting back into step?

I am going to take some meds and go to bed.

Andrea

Amelia, you slippery devil! You posted the same time!:)

O.K I'm with you with the 6 week challenge! Shirl was starting a 6 weeker too.

I just want to continue with the tae bo, cathe weights and yoga, chuck in the ocassional step and keep toming off the body fat (which is slowly happening) So for me it will be to lose at least an inch off everywhere!!! Mainly my butt and jiggly thighs!

Andrea

There is another Challenger's thread I posted on this morning. I'm going to copy and paste my post.

Good Morning/Evening Challengers!

Lori, Good luck with P90X - I loved it and had some nice results. I did a 6 week P90X+ rotation in the beginning of the year and loved that too. My DH said he was going to do P90X with me; well he did a few workouts. He bought me Turbulence Training for Mother's Day and started with me; we'll see if he finishes. Have fun on your run!

Hello to everyone else; hope you all had a nice weekend.

I'm going to try the cardio workout from the slanted risers I received. I work this afternoon.

Andrea, Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday and the cake was so worth it. Loved your start to the thread, very motivating! :)

Amelia, Yep, I just started a 6 week challenge yesterday; Turbulence Training - I enjoyed the workout.

The cardio from the slanted risers was fun and very light.

Have a great day everyone!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning Everyone,

I am with you on the challenge. Tonite I start Debbies get ready for summer 207 rotation, on tap BM2 upper body double. I want to eat real good all week and exercise everyday. I am running really late so no time for personals. Have a good day everyone. I plan on posting my meals again to keep me honest.

Oopsy...I didn't see this thread started! I will post what I wrote here!

Good Morning Everyone!

Well...I am offically back in action with a new challenge. Started P90X yesterday with DH. Actually, its just as well to say that I started it by myself b/c he hasn't worked out yet. I thought he would workout early today but he is already making excuses as to why he should do it later today...it won't get done and I know it.
The only thing that really bothers me is that fact that we don't have much protein powder left and we have to order some. For some reason, he is going to "think" that he is working out and he will drink the shakes!
Yesterday was good but I was a little hungry at times. Im thinking about adding in another meal today. Today is cardio and Im thinking about doubling up. Its a beautiful day here so DS and I will get a run in and later I will do my P90X workout.

I will be back for personnals after I start lunch.

BBL!
Lori

I have no clue how I missed this post today. I think I looked throught the threads like 3 x's and didn't see it. But I was wondering why Ameila ignored her post;) Now it all makes sense. Oh well...great minds think alike!

Ameila** Enjoy your new challenge! I know you can do it! Your pretty good with your eating. Your better then I am, I can tell you that now! LOL Getting back on track is the hardest but once you have that accomplished I think you will be just fine.

Andrea** Good night and I hope you are feeling better in the morning!

Roxie** Enjoy your workout today!

Shirl** Yes, DH and I doing this together,....I have a funny feeling I will be solo. I hope I am wrong about this but he has always been one to say he is going to workout but never does, or he will workout for one week and then call it quits. The thing that drives me is that we are getting really low on protein powder and he is drinking it even though he hasn't worked out yet! He may never start working out but I think he thinks that he is...therefore he needs a drink! LOL

Yesterdays workout had a pile of pushups! Yowza! Im not overly sore today though. We were up bright and early and I have my 7 mile run over with already. When DS takes his afternoon nap I have to do Plyometrics!
Have a good day everyone and I will be back later!

Lori:)

Hi challengers,

I was sick over the weekend with a stomach bug. No fun!

Good night Andrea, hope you feel better.

Happy Birthday Shirl!:)

Good luck with P90X Lori. DH sounds like my DH when it comes to exercising.

Ameila: Okay my challenge will be to continue to eat clean with a cheat meal and a couple of cheat snacks on the weekend. I have this week left to see if I meat my goal from the begining of May. It was to lose 5 lbs for Memorial day.

My WO this Morning was BM2 WU,Step Circuit,and the upper body part.

Gotta go, DS(7yrs) is home sick.

Elaine

Quickie post then I have to pick up DS from Youth For Christ.....

I need a swift kick in the fanny! I have fallen off the wagon with all the party food from this weekend (BTW, thanks for the b-day wishes, but Amelia is right, my bday is June 1st, we just celebrate them all at once.:7 ) My weight is up, my pants are tight, I ingested way too many refined carbs. UGH! UGH! UGH!

SO, I am all for another 6 week challenge. Today I did a 20 min steady state run on the TM and then PS CST. I am going to really focus on my running for at least 20 min per day in addition to the May 08 rotation. I need to clean up my eating so I may start posting my eats as well, just to keep me accountable.

I'll try to BBL for personals and to see how everyone else is doing!

Have a great Monday!

Good Evening,

Here is a list of my meals today

Brkfst-monster cookie need to find something to eat on the run.
AM snack-banana and yogurt
Lunch-chicken salad wrap with baby greens, macaroni salad and cherry tomatoes
PM snack-cheese, carrots and blackberrys and 2 peanut clusters(not so good i was bored)
Supper-grilled fish, brown rice and peas
Maybe a protein shake have to wait and see

Lori-nice to see you again I want my DH to workout to but he won't

Andrea-hope you feel better

Amelia-hope you enjoyed your workout I like LIC

Shirl-glad you enjoyed your wo

Elaine-I am doing BM2 double upper body for the first time tonite

Becca-here is your swift kick pick yourself up and start over.

Have a good evening everyone.

Hi Girls!

Thought i would check back in one more time tonight. I had a very busy day. Kept moving all day! Im at work now but have a feeling I won't be to energetic later:)
So todays workout was a 7 mile run and P90X plyometrics. Tomorrow is another arm workout and I am looking forward to that! I love working bic,tris and should:) I will also add some cardio in as well.

Here was my meals today:
M#1 Protein shake with a orange
M#2 Salad with peppers,can of tuna and 1 tbsp dressing
M#3 Shake with peanut butter and 1 tbsp dry choc pudding
M#4 Turkey dinner and my MIL's but only had a small portion:)

Have a good night everyone!!!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.