~~~~clean-it-up-thursday~~~~

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning friends,

I walked the girls to school today - thankfully no rain! It's going to be a quiet, long day without them. I pick them up at 5. So, I'm planning to do some French study, read, workout, organize our bookshelves...

My weight is up this morning - big surprise based on my food intake yesterday. I will be totally clean today. We have no food in the house because I have no car and Ryan has no time. It's annoying.

OK, I'll check in later. My plan for today is Imax 2. I haven't done it for 3 months! Crazy...

Hope you all have a great day!

Mornin' Angie!! What the scale is telling you is water, not fat, remember that. I know, it's hard. But it's not real. ^5 on walking the girls to school. Make the most of your time today and have fun with IMAX2!! It's probably been that long since I've done it too -- since I started running, I've done hardly any step and I miss it. But it's hard, cause I want to keep my mileage up....

Kate, what cardio did you decide on?
Morris, make the most of your non-home day!
Anne, getting excited about Alexa? I am!
Colleen, did you get your run in? Tell me about it...
Klaudia, have you recovered from your team's loss yet?
Robin, are you really for the FD this weekend?

Well I was supposed to get up extra early so that I could do 2 miles on the TM + STS legs but it just didn't happen. I already get up so early, it's just impossible to get do any earlier. Depending on how many miles I get tomorrow, I may do a few on Saturday before back & bis.

BTW, when I was at the Dr with Collin yesterday, his pediatrician looked at me and said.... "It's been awhile since I've seen you guys.... Have you lost some weight?" I love it!:D

bbiab

Angie, Id hardly know what to do with myself - a whole day with no kiddos! ENJOY IT!!!!!!:D:D:D
Have fun Imaxing!

Katie, First the thank you note now the compliment from the dr! You're kickin' butt this week!:D Atta girl!

I did a Karen Voight DVD last night. Not sure why THAT sounded good! Then I did yoga abs.
Back/bis on for today. *Maybe* I can get some done during the day.

Julia the Princess slept SO GOOD last night! 8p-5a!!! Nursed, now back in bed. I can hardly believe it. I feel so rested. Stupid me stayed up til 11, but I can't figure out how to get to bed any earlier:confused:

b - kashi, apple
l - taco salad
d - marinara. over noodes for fam, over veggies for me. New recipe - looks good - fresh basil, one of my great loves!:D

mmmm,freash basil!

fly by this am - off to work! nice 10 mile run and abs thius am. i need to do shoulders today oir tomorrow.

angie, i'd love to walk the boys to school.

katie, whst a nice compliment!

kate, yeah on the slkeep!

bbat lunch!

Kate how exciting on the sleep! Go Julia!
Morris, great run, have a good work day!

STS Legs was killer -- I just don't love these lb workouts like some of her others. I'm glad I didn't attempt a run before -- I might not have survived that!

Off to work, see you at lunch!

morris, great run! good luck today! do you have a countdown going yet?

katie, good job getting legs done. i hate not totally loving a wo - good for you pressing thru - literally!:p

bfast done...need to run to the store in a few -im out of romaine!!! that cannot happen!:p

Hello!

It's a beautiful spring day here! Nevena has a playdate with some school friends at 10, then my parents are coming over so I can get my grocery shopping done-gotta get Easter stuff too-treats, outfits, etc. Cardio and abs are on tap-might take advantage of the weather and run, we'll see.

Angie, enjoy your childfree day-I'm hoping for a couple of days to myself next week:)

Katie, yay on the compliment! Good job on getting legs done-only one more week to go:) We're over the MSU loss-they should hopefully have a better team next year-lots of returning players and such.

Kate, I ran out of romaine for my salad last night-had to throw some spinach in there. Do you never eat pasta? Nice job on the late cardio! We went to bed at midnight! The sink had a leak and Darrin decided to go to Home Depot at 9:45. He bought a light fixture while he was there for the basement stairwell and put that up too-when he gets going-watch out!

Morris, nice run! Have a good day!

Hi Robin, Anne, and Colleen:)

Morning, everybody! I just have a minute, as I *have* to finish my presentations today! Seriously. I can't procrastinate anymore.

I did SuperSets last night and I may or may not do a 20 minute run after work today. It depends if I get home in time, I have therapy tonight. If not, I'll probably do upper body tomorrow, as I have that 5K on Saturday. Katie, did you work out the day before your race?

I was going to try to get up early this morning, but then I realized once we get the dog I won't have a choice about getting up early, so I decided to sleep in. I'll be better next week! We have all the stuff for her and Jim's going to set up the crate tonight. But we can't decide where to put it. The office or the kitchen? I definitely want to feed her in the kitchen, which makes me think the office, but one of my colleagues told me we should feed her in her crate. What do you guys think? Kate, you don't crate Mufasa, do you? Did you early on? If so, where? Thanks! I'll be back later.

anne

"I know you're tired, but jump higher!!" :D:D:D

Sweaty mess here - I love Imax 2! It just has a huge fun factor to it! I hope some of her new ones are fun and not just severely intense.

Anne, I'm so excited for you to get your dog! And good luck with your run this weekend. You'll do great!

Good morning Klaudia, sounds like you have a productive day planned. I love it when Ryan does stuff around the house in bulk. It makes a happy Angie!

Katie, I think I would like to run but I would miss step and hi/lo way too much! But, I'm sure it's doing wonders for your body. Have you lost a lot of weight in the last year? You've had a compliment-filled couple of days!! YAY!

Morris, great run this AM! One morning I'd just like to see you in action!!! Hope you have a good day!

Kate, your dinner sounds fabulous. I don't know what we'll have. If Ryan brings something fatty home, it might be kashi for dinner... which to be honest, you won't find me complaining!! :)

Morning Robin!

Gotta hop in the shower and walk back to school. Hoping Ellie did ok being at school all day!

BBL!

hey ladies sorry I couldn't get back y-day...crazy kids

Anne so how much did you spend on your new baby? What brand of dog food is she eating? I usually feed my dog in the kitchen...he eats out of a real plate.:eek:

Klaudi good going with sts20!

Kate I'm defrosting chicken breast what should I do with them??? I'm gld you had very good sleep last night...you deserve it. Too bad men can't nurse.

Katie just wait until Collin become a teen you will wish for spongebob days. My dD loved Barney and my DS loved Peewee and speed racer. No I'm not ready for FD at all. It's started already. Is the peds doctor your boy-toy?;) I'm telling! It's a nice comment to hear.

Angie still no car...maybe DH will take you for a romantic dinner. I love all the Imaxs because they are easy to lean but hard cardio at the same time.

Morris great run!!!

Klaudia I'm going to search for your HITT w/o. Home Depot at 9:45:eek: I would never.....Walmart yes but not home depot.
----------------------

My project for today will be to put together the elliptical :D. The UPS man dropped it off 9:00am. I've been a slacking off for the past 2 days...I hate recovery week.

robin - yay ellp!!! good luck w/ assembly! yikes!
chicken - tacos!!!! or go ital w/ some tomatoes and yummy seasonings!

angie - i heart imax2 too!
kashi for dinner is a-ok w/ me!:D

anne, we do not crate mufasa. in the nicer weather we leave him outside while we're gone. when its too cold for that he stays in but evey doll/book/toy must be cleaned up - pitb but we never really bothered w/ crate-training - i hate having that big ol crate hogging up a much rm as a diningtable!

klaudia, go darrin go!!! that awesome! mike is good abt man projects - its the daily stuff he totally doesnt see!
yay for your wos!!!

busy, productive day here....going thru my paperwork pile - egads!

Hey, Kate, thanks for the spicy nacho recipe. I think I'm going to try it this weekend. Are nachos allowed for Easter dinner?

Robin, have fun with your elliptical! I want one of those, too, be we don't have room for it.

Angie, isn't IMAX2 so much fun? I need to do that one again too. The last time I did it was during our January rotation.

Klaudia, great job on STS 20 last night! Maybe we're both getting back in the groove. Enjoy your time today.

Morris, I hope work is going okay today. Great run this morning.

Katie, are you busy, busy, busy today?

Hi, Colleen! Are things slowing down for you yet?

I'm 99.8% done with one of my presentations. I practiced it this morning on my colleagues and I just need to make a couple of small changes and it will be all set. Yay! Then I just have to finish the other one, but that one is easy.

bbiab

anne

hi all - lunch time checkin here!

angie, i love imax 2 too, but like imax 3 better. i hope cathe's new cardios are tons of fun.

kate, good luck with the paper work. so glad your day is going well.

klaud, enjoy your wo today. hope you get some quiet time running all those errands. i need to get my act together for easter.

robin, good luck putting the ellitpcial together!

anne, you never know - your dog may like to sleep in too;)

work is draining today. i had hoped to come home and lift for 20 min but i have workers in the basement. must fit it in tomorrow, or, gulp, tonight??? see you all later

Klaudia, have fun running errands alone! That is the best! I love spinach in my salad!
Robin, the ped is nice to look at;) Good luck with the elliptical!
Angie, my weight was about the same this time last year I think... I was pretty slim right before my wedding. But he has been Collin's Dr. since birth -- and I was about (gasp) 50 pounds heavier after Collin was born!
Anne, we crate our dog at night, and the crate is in the kitchen. He also eats in the kitchen. When we go away, we board him.
Kate, are you still loving spring break? Or ready for it to be over?
Morris, hope you are surviving work.
Colleen, where are you????

I am having a good day -- weight was good, eats are clean, productive work day, weather is sunny and not freezing cold.... And knowing I get to run tomorrow makes me happy:D

OH ANNE sorry yes I did workout the day before my race. I think I did a conservative run on Thursday then STS back and bis on Friday, race was on Saturday. I'm excited for you!! What's your goal?

robin, im impressed! thats awesome!

anne just *thinking* abt giving a presentation makes me nervous! gulp!

morris, sorry work is yuck today!
good luck getting wts in - i'll be down there from 8-9. sigh - another 11p bedtime i suppose!

katie, still LOVING break!!! sooo nice to have gina home!
so glad youre having a nice day! same here - clean eats, sunny, productive

-

j had a great long nap - got lots more done.
might take dds on a walk to see the horses down the street

Ryan brought salad and smoked sausage home. Had a decent salad and half a sausage... not bad. Oh, and a piece of chocolate. :)

Kate, I'm glad you're enjoying spring break and hope you get that walk in!

Katie, I'm glad you're having a good day! It feels good to be productive, eat clean, and be happy, doesn't it?

Morris, sorry your work day is draining and you can't get your WO in... I hate PM workouts! :(

Robin, post pics of your new toy! I'm so jealous - and impressed... I don't assemble.

Anne, good luck with your presentation!! You'll do great! The last time I did Imax2 was during our rotation too!

Colleen... ??? What's up buttercup? :)

Klaudia, hope you're having a fab day doing all those cathe-induced scissor lunges and sprints! :)

See you all in the AM...

We did get to take a short walk. The horses are so pretty! They were eating grasses out of DDs hands - they loved it!

Angie, Great job at dinner! I'm a bad wife and rarely make Mike the meaty man food he loves!:p He would love brats and sausages every night....

Whoa, nellie! I *totally* forgot about a project I needed to finish today until 3:15 this afternoon. Yikes! I got it done, though, which will make next week much less stressful. Yay me! I am feeling so much better this week. Taking control of my life agrees with me. As does getting a doggie!

I gotta scoot and I doubt I'll be back tonight, so have a good one, everyone! I'll do personals in the AM, I promise.

anne

Another crazy day at work. Had an issue with a proposal that we thought we sent that was too low so I had to deal with that right when I got in. Then meetings all day loooong. Tomorrow was looking good but now I have 3 hours of meeting and a ton of catch up. I hope I can get it all done.

Anne, I hate when I forget things. I have been so busy lately I am wondering what important thing am I forgetting.
Kate, glad you and DD's could get out and see the horses.
Angie, hope your day wasn't too quiet.
Morris, I hate it when I have workmen in the house. Good luck with the workout.
Katie, ^5 on the compliment.
Robin, great job putting the elliptical together. I don't know if I would have had the patience.
Klaudia, you have a super husband. My honey to do list keeps getting longer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.