~~~~Challengers~~~~Weekend

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hey where is everyone? I haven't started the thread in a while.

Today was Disc 9, legs. Hope I don't feel it quite as bad as I did after week 1 and week 2. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Workout done! 4DS LIS was SO MUCH FUN!!! I had to rewind on the third step...the part where she cha'cha's then walkes pass the board then pivots then turns....i was ending up on the other end of the board for some reason:confused: I eventually got it though and had a blast! I think i will use a some risers next time...i did get a good sweat but my HR wasn't up like i like it!

also,i previewed bootcamp & HIS yesterday and :eek: can't wait to do them...that HIS does look a 'little' complicated but im sure i can get it,eventually;). Boot camp looks like a nice sweatfest! I will preview kickbox soon...Im so glad i purchased 4DS:D.

Jean-Great job with Legs today! I hope you get some nice doms tommorrow from it!

Hey to Everybody...Roxie,i hope your feeling better today!

Hey there everyone! Sorry to be MIA for so long, but things got REALLY hectic there for awhile.

WO haven't been quite where I want them to be, but I did get to my kickbox class last night. Love that class, even though I'm always questioning WHY I'm there while I'm there. The instructor is TOUGH!!! Reminds me of Bob & Jillian on BL. :D Burned 550 calories i:eek: n there, though so I'll keep going.

Amelia, glad you're enjoying 4DS. I like LIS too, but have to use a riser to help get my HR up.

OK, I'm going to go back & read some past threads to catch up w/ y'all.

TTYL!

Good Evening,

I am feeling a whole lot better taking this as a rest week and then get back to it next week.

Amelia-4ds LIS cardio is my favorite workout. Glad you enjoyed it.

Jean-great job on the workout.

AndreaH-glad to hear from you again.

Everyone have a good nite.

Hi everyone!

oh my goodness! My postings here have been all over the shop lately! I've been working super long hours and extra hours deployed out at the fires, so I havn't really even been home much this past week. I'm hoping that things will begine to settle down soon.

Roxie - sorry to hear you've been sick, hope you are feeling better.
Amelia - good on you for completing LIS. I don't even bother attempting that one anymore. It frustrates the hell outta me and I can't do it.

Morning girls!

Today is my half a work day then its home for cardio and house cleaning. Not sure what im doing today...its suppose to be a rest day but TTOTM has sabbatoged my diet efferts so i need some cardio!

bbl

Good Morning,

Today is another rest day went to bed with a migraine and woke up with one I think my cold has settled in my head and I now have a sinus infection, but on the plus side my nose isn't running anymore. I can't wait to start working out again next week. I think all the stress with the new job responsibilities has caused me to be sick so I need a reliever.

Andrea-how are things going in the fire area? I hope things settle down for you soon.

Amelia-have a good day at work and enjoy what ever cardio you decide on.

Everyone have a good day.

Morning girly girls:D

Im lovin my coffee right now! Just came from MFP and logged all my food for the day...now I just have to make sure i get my water in,lately,thats been a problem:eek: I just forget to drink it:confused:

Today's workout is going to be a goodie,i took a rest day yesterday so im nice and rested:D. I think i will do a 2.5miles jog then 4DS Shoulders+Back+Core. Ive got to get in a run today because of my eating and it really seems to make me 'feel' better.

I found a great website that has a list of runs in and around my area...there are tons, I also downloaded a training guide,haven't had a chance to look at it yet,but i will soon. I plan on doing a 5k in the middle of april...its not to far away. Ive got one in mind...its 3.14 miles in total.

bb for personals after my workout!

Good Morning,

Amelia-we seem to be the only ones posting. I am going to do a stretch and then rest. Enjoy your workout and good luck with your training.

Hey girls,workout done! I did my run...but not as long as i wanted,only1.5mies(20mins) for some reason i just felt so tired all of a sudden,weird..it is TTOTM. Funny how when i first started i had loads of enerygy? I also did the weight work at the end of 4DS/LIS...Shoulders,calvs and core. That shoulder workout is AWESOME:eek: OMG i was burning!

Roxie-How are you feeling today? Enjoy your stretch! Are you doing your own stretch or a dvd?

Hey to everybody that follows!

Amelia-Total Body Stretch today and I am feeling much better, thanks for asking. I haven't used the 4ds very much just LIS cardio. I keep thinking I need to do the rotation Cathe made for these.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.