~~~~Challengers~~~~ Tuesday 6/10/08

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hello everyone.

Sorry I've been MIA. Still trying to play catch up from jury duty so I haven't had much time to post. Did the TM yesterday and today and I'm trying to control the eating this week. Weight is holding steady, but I wish it would drop.

Roxie congrats on the loss. Keep up the good work.

Lorrie, Definitely understand wanting to be outside instead of inside.

Amelia, Hope you enjoyed your cardio and Abs.

Andrea, sorry your little one couldn't sleep. Nice work out.

Elaine, nice work. Try to keep cool. I can't imagine not have AC throughout the house.

Becca, How'd you like CC? I'm wanting to order some, but haven't decide which ones.

Hello to all who check in later.

Jean

Good Morning,

Well I couldn't sleep so I just finished LIC cardio timesaver plus all 4 blasts now I am good an sweaty and ready to go to sleep but I have to get ready for work. Today is DH and I's 25th wedding anniversary the girls are taking us to Olive Garden tonite to celebrate, that is another reason I got up to exercise. I think this rotation from Fitness Freak is going to kill me or make me look fantastic.

Jean-welcome back do you think the trial affected you in some way and that is why you can't get your eating on track? Just keep plugging away.

Have a good day to everyone who checks in, bbl for more personals.

Good Morning girls!

Today is a 30min doggie walk,then dble upperbody premix from bm2 then a 30min run interval on the Tm! I ended up taking a rest day yesterday,i had some doms but that wasn't the reason...i was kinda dizzy and light headed??? it went away in the afternoon,maybe the heat?

Ive got my snugglebug coming over today (my baby neice:)sp?) so im excited about that!

Jean-i feel your pain about the scale,mine isn't budging either...its up about three lbs right now,probably from the weight work on sundayx( hang in there,will get there!:)

Roxie- http://bestsmileys.com/textinbubble1/22.gif enjoy Olive garden,yummy:9

hey to everybody that follows!

Good Morning Challengers,

Still over 90 here. The heat is suppose to break later tonight. It seems we are getting our August weather now. I'm not sure what the rest of the summer will be like. If this weather is an indication I think we will be spending a load of time in the pool!

Roxie: Happy anniversary!:) :9

Ameila: Have fun with you snuggle bug. I love babies at that age.

Jean: Maybe as Roxie said, the trial may have played with your emotions and affecting your eating. Just keep at it! We are cheering you on!!

Becca: I have CCV2 and I am still not sure if it is one I like. Maybe if I had a TM or eliptical I would enjoy it more.

My WO this morning was GS legs. I know I will be sore tomorrow. }(

Eating has been pretty good.

I mixed some yogurt, protein powder and a tblsp of sugar free choc. pudding(just the powder) and then froze it. It was a nice cool treat.:9

Gotta run,

Elaine

Hi all,

I should be asleep!! Can't sleep, however, I don't feel much like working out at 1.30 in the morning! So I'll post this, catch up in Catheland and then try to go back to sleep. Very annoying.

Roxie - Happy anniversary! See ^ I am suffering sleeplesness too!! Fitness Freaks rotations are really good. I've completed a couple now and totally enjoyed them.

Jean- As Miss Roxie said, hang in there.

Elaine - our news broadcasts lately have American weather stories, heatwave in NY, flooding and landslides somewhere else, tornados in another part of the country. Freaky! Our summer here was hot and dry and very very LONG!! Yuk. I hate the heat! Wilt like a flower:-( . Prefer the winter cause i can put extra layers on and attempt to stay warm.

Amelia - Any thoughts on going back for round three? (cluck cluck):)

Rest day today (yesturday)
Today I'm going to try my hour plus cardio session again. I enjoy those and the fat jiggles off, or at least I hope its going to jiggle off:) :) !

I've rambled on enough, see you guys later,

Andrea (Sleepless in Australia)

Hi Andrea

sorry you can't sleep. I hate when that happens. I usually fall asleep as soon as it's time to get up and start the day.

Yes the weather here in the states has been very dramatic (?sp)

well sleep tight.

Andrea, hope you get some sleep. Since you are approaching your cool season, how cold does it get for you in Australia?

Elaine, your frozen dessert sounds really good.I need to try that.

Amelia, I hope your symptoms from yesterday don't return. What a work out today! You run circles around me.

Roxie, Happy 25th Anniversary. Enjoy your dinner out.

As for the trial and eating. I know ate poorly during the trial, just because it felt good to have the ice cream/candy bar snacks and it was easily available in the vending machines. This week I'm trying to be good, but my mind doesn't help because it is so forgetful. We had a pharmacy lunch and I ate it and I just now remembered I brought grilled chicken, which would have been a lot better for me and actually would have tasted better. Oh well, I just need to focus more and pay attention to me eating and not jsut eat what's put in front of me.

Jean

Hello Challengers!

Sorry I've been MIA but my computer was not working. It's fixed now - it didn't recognize the memory card. My eating and workouts have been on target. However, the scale has not budged. I'll be patient though.

Roxie, Happy 25th Anniversary! Enjoy your dinner and good job getting your workout in.

Elaine, It's really hot here too! Yummy dessert!

Amelia, great workout!

Andrea, I'm sorry you didn't sleep well. Hope you were able to get back to sleep.

Jean, Ok, you can get back on track with the eating and workouts. You'll feel better, physically and emotionally.

Hi Becca and Andrea H.

My workout- TT (turbulence training)circuit A and Strike Zone.

How's everyone doing with your challenges?

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey girls,

My workout is done,it was a long one but i kinda felt like doing one so i went ahead and did it! I just hope im not starving the rest of the day,so far so good! I will probably be starving tommorrow though,LOL:)(weight work makes me hungry,hopefully the protein shake will help)

Jean,lol I doubt i can run circle's around you! I can hardly 'run' at all;-) i agree with Shirl,you'll feel better when you get back on track!:) I feel off the wagon and got ran over last weekend:+.

Shirl-Great workout,im doing pretty good with my challenge,this is week three for me. Ive been consistant with my eating(except for the little set back over the weekend,darn TTOTMx().

Andrea-lol,yeah round three sounds good;-)

hey to everybody i missed!

ok,gotta go!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.