~~~~~cLEAN & tidy weekend ~~~~~

CollinsMom

Cathlete
It's finally the weekend!! What's going on in your world?

Tell us about your menu and your workouts!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is your LEAST favorite clean food (something you feel like you should eat, but you don't want to)?

I am so excited about STS, I need to pre-order, but Chris is upstairs asleep and I need the credit card! Think I should just go steal it? For some reason, I am thinking that that would not go over so well!

Today's workout will be Step, Jump, and Pump step and hi/lo premix, then Butts & Buts floorwork and abs.

Menu will be up in the air, as usual for the weekends, but I am motivated to keep it clean! May have some ice cream tomorrow, we will see how it goes...

Check back in after my workout!!

Oops, I forgot to answer my own question!!

My least favorite would have to be salad -- I do not care for salad at all!!

Katie, Juat take his card! He'll be using STS too! Have fun w/ your workout today - I love that one. You don't like SALAD??? I guess I don't ever see that on your menu. I love it - so easy to get filled on few calories. To each his own!

My menu is up in the air too. Breakfast will be some granola cereal and some fruit. The rest of the day...... Clean, but no plan yet.

Workout is supposed to be KickMax I think but I don't have that one so I'll have to sub. I'll check the stock and figure it out in a little bit. I did just order KM though......WITH STS!!! Seriously, I can't be left out of a presale! I have a few rotations I'd like to fit in before then. The Pyramids, Body Blast series to name a couple. I'm sure I'll have time for these 2. I'm kinda nervous about STS as I like full body / circuits better, but Cathe wouldn't plan this if it weren't effective.

Steph, I hope the counseling goes good today.
Robin, Enjoy the extra time w/ the kiddos this weekend!
Colleen, REST UP!
Shirl, How'd it go w/ the 14-yo?
Jenn, Did we lose ya?!

Check in later!

Oops! I forgot the question too!
My LEAST favorite clean food would have to be broccoli! I hate that nasty stuff! I will only eat it chinese at restaurants and only will a HUGE mouthful of other food so it drowns out the taste a little bit.:+

Morning ladies.

Katie you are not stealing the CC if you put it back, get and pay the billed before he sees it.;-)

My least fav food is brown rice. I tend to cook white rice for my kids and not eat any rice at all.

My w/o today Amy step II

b-so far is cheese snack and 2 crackers
the rest of the day I'm not really sure.

Hey I did good at the restaurant yesterday. I ate chicken teriyoki (sp?) and lots of veggies. This is simi-clean because it is stir fried.

I have girlscouts today and I'm teaching first aid. I'm going to need another cup of coffee. Maybe I'll take pics.

I brought Emergen-C Super Energy Booster with 1,000mg of Vit C. It's a powder package that you put into your water. It has vitamins and minerals. It taste good to me. I not good at taking real vitamins pills so I hope this helps me with fighting and preventing colds.

chat later

oh yes I did order the new series :) :) :) I can't help it I'm a die-heart fan.

Kate, I LOVE broccoli!!

Whew, I just worked out for about 2 hours!! Yikes, I didn't realize it was that long til I stopped and looked at the clock. I did NOT care for the hi/lo section (to much boob bounce-age x( ), so after the step portion of SJ&P I did the step combos of Step Blast too. Then my lower body stuff -- Butts & Guts floorwork, then the add ons at the end. Still need to do abs!

Just finished 2 Kashi waffles and coffee #2! I will have a banana a little later on -- before my nap!

Next week I only have to work Mon - Thurs, then off Friday AND Monday. So, we are using our four day weekend to go to the beach and have some wedding planning meetings. Need to figure out how to modify next week's rotation so that I can fit it all in in 5 days!

Off to preorder, check back later!!

I pre-ordered -- #17923!! I also ordered Muscle Max and GS Legs (FINALLY)!! Hope they come quickly!

Robin, you snuck in on me! I love brown rice too! I don't eat much rice either, but when I do, it's usually long grain wild rice.

Off to the shower!

Good Morning,

The appt. with the 14y/o went well. She's a shy, intelligent, sweet, athletic, young lady. I'm going to really enjoy working with her. She'd like to train to help improve her volleyball and lacrosse games. She also wants to know what muscle she's working and why. I love it; someone who wants to listen to me ramble on about our amazing human bodies.

I can't think of a clean food that I don't like. I guess I'm not a big fan of swiss chard or brussel sprouts.

I'm not going to preorder - I can't justify it. Periodization is the method I use with my own clients as well as wave loading, the 5% method, etc. I'm sure it will be fantastic and I could probably learn some tips from her, but that's why I go training and I earn cec's. I'll be anxiously waiting for reviews though. This is the first presale in years that I'm not ordering. I kind of got caught up in presales. I wish I didn't preorder 4DS. As much as I like it; it's not a series I'll use often. So, I told myself no more presales unless it's completely different than what I do or I receive a DVD as a gift.

Time to get ready for my TK class. I hope they're ready to WORK!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Everyone!

I am still stuffy and I hate it. If I get a cold in the winter it takes a month for it to go away. I guess it is the dry air. I will pull out my humidifier and take some Emergen-C too. DH is sick and still not better so I probably have at least another 5 days of this.

Least favorite clean food - kale, collard greens, swiss chard, etc. I live in the South and I don't like traditional southern cuisine. I guess that's what happens when you transplant a northerner to the south.

Shirl, I know it is hard to resist the preorder mania but if you know everything already then it doesn't make sense.
Katie, did you steal the cc?
Kate, congrats on the preorder.
Robin, good luck with the girl scouts today. You are so kind to volunteer.
Jenn, has your week been crazy busy too?

w/o Glute Camp & Step SF
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: arroz con pollo & sweet potato fries (recipe is in clean eating mag)
s: fruit
d: tbd (either ww pasta or we will go out)

Still not sure about STS. I should just order because I know I will order it eventually. I will read through the posts later today and then decide. I can always put it on the cc and pay later.

Have a great day everyone!

Colleen

Hey Robin! Have fun w/ the G.Scouts today. We just had all of our employees CPR and 1st aid certified. Glad you ordered STS! The brown rice at PF Chang's is awesome - chewy, nutty, yummy. B&G is tough tough!

Katie, Awesome workouts and planning! Fill us in on wedding details!
YAY! Preorder! You will LOVE MM. My GS Legs came yesterday. I think Im supposed to do it tomorrow - wish me luck!

Too cool about the 14-yo! Good restraint on not preordering - wish I had some!

I made pancakes and bacon for the fam for breakfast and ate non of them. Had my granola & milk and a few apple slices.

Today is PaperworkMax, OrganizeMax, LaundryMax, etcMax!
Need to get busy!

Meant to tell all you Amy Bento lovers - I got ASC1 in the mail yesterday too. Looks like fun and lots of new stuff to learn. Will try some of it today. I think I'll do 4DS KB cardio then add this on at the end. Still waiting for all my great new stretch DVDs, Steph!

>Hi Everyone!
>
>>
>Shirl, I know it is hard to resist the preorder mania but if
>you know everything already then it doesn't make sense.
>>
>Have a great day everyone!
>
>Colleen
>
>
Hi Colleen,

Oh, I have so much to learn, I love and want to learn more and more. That's why I have so many dvd's and go to trainings. At least with the trainings I earn cec's for my certification. I can't justify buying more dvd's at this time. This is going to be tough to resist, but I can/have do it.

I'll be back with personals and menu. I had a couple new people in class today. WOO HOO!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Kate,

Definitely do the preview section of Amy's step first; it'll help with the trickier moves. Have fun with it and tell us what you think. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Thanks for the tip, Shirl. I can't wait to do it!

Lunch was clean!! I had a Kashi frozen meal - Southwest Chicken. I find it kind of bland - wish I had salsa, but I ran out. Going shopping this PM so I'll pick some up then. I also had some red and green pepper and corn too. Water consumption is high!

I did a "mini-workout" with DDs. I got them Denise Austin's Fit Kids. Isabel's attention span is too short to enjoy it but Gina LOVED it. She's done it 3x! Gina is the type of kid who will eat because she's bored or eat MORE of something just because it tastes good. I really have to watch her portions/choices. Isabel, on the opposite end of the spectrum, hardly eats anything and it's amazing to me that she even grows at all. She is such a peanut.

Steph, Let us know how counseling went today!

Hey ladies good afternoon.

I'm back from girlscouts and I'm proud to say that I did not eat one donut that a parent brought in. I did eat a prezel and banana.Now I'm eating left over tortorlini.

Shirl I understand your point of view when it comes to this new DVD series.
Colleen feel better.
Kate good for you. Not eating any pancakes or bacon :D now that takes willpowermax.

Katie what are you up to. Did you get the CC yet}(

Robin, heck yeah I got the card! I ordered this morning before he left for work -- $262!!

Collin and I just woke up from a heavenly two hour nap -- it was fabulous! Today so far, I have eaten Kashi waffles, a cheese quesadillas w/salsa, and just now I ate a banana and Fiber One bar. I think Chris wants Chick-fil-A tonight for dinner, not sure how I feel about that.

Hope everyone's day is going well!

Robin, Awesome willpowermax for you with the donut!

Katie, I love naps, I just never get to take them! Isn't it great to snooze w/ you kids?! It's hard when you don't agree on where/what to eat!

My day is going well. Just had my snack - almonds (portioned out!) and a sweet, juicy, cold pear!!! Yummmmm! Do 4 lifesavers count as a cheat?:9 :+

Dinner tonight will be tricky. We're having company and ordering pizza in. I'll cut up lots of fruit and veggies/salad to have with it. My youngest sis (16-yo) who I love to pieces will be here and lately she is scrutinizing EVERYTHING I eat! I don't want to have pizza (well, I do, but you know!) so I'm not going to eat it but I know she'll give me "the look". DH stands behind me all the way and says "You don't eat like everyone else, but you don't LOOK like everyone else either!" Gotta love him!

Where my peeps at?! Girls! Has everyone fell off the clean-eating band wagon? Hopefully you're all just enjoying a lazy Saturday night!

My dinner was c-c-c-c-clean! No one gave me flack for not eating the pizza! I had a big salad and soem fruit.

I'm headed down to do my workout - gotta clean up kids toys first thought to make room!x(

See you in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.