~~~~~cLEAN & tidy thursday ~~~~~

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Did everyone find the thread a bit easier this morning?? Sorry about yesterday's confusion!!

It's Thursday, almost Friday!!

Have a clean and tidy day, ladies!!

I am soooo glad it is Thursday!! I hope I can get LOTS done at work today, then move on to a nice relaxing weekend!!

I just ordered a new keypad for my laptop -- for those who missed this story, some toddler that shall remain nameless spilled BUBBLES in my laptop the other night!! x( x( x(

My wedding invitations arrived yesterday -- well, I actually just ordered cardstock and I am going to print my own invitations. Now I have to figure out what they are going to say!!

W/O 4DS bis and tris
b protein shake, waffle
s half sandwich
l taco salad
s fruit, Larabar
d chicken and pasta, steamed broccoli

I'm glad the weekend is coming too! Good luck w/ the invites! Are you putting your parents names on them? I think we didn't.

I have a superbusy day today. Get Gina to school, work at Isabels preschool, lunch, then off to main office for payroll etc, then at 4 one of my sisters is coming over to babysit. Mike adn I are shopping for Ginas bday, going out to dinner, and then to the birthing center to their open house and to get signed up to start there. yay! I am going to CRASH tonight. No w/o will be possible.

Menu isn't even worth posting as it will likely be carb-filled and I honestly have no idea at this point. I'm up early to do some work stuff, much to my dismay. I can't wait to quit!!!

Hey ladies

Have fun with the bir-center Kate.

I got up too late to w/o so hopefully I can do some KM this afternoon.

Menu:
b-egg whites and OJ
s-special k bar
l-lft over chicken and pasta
d-shrimp and pasta

Katie left us help you with the wedding invitations.

Mornin' Kate, busy day for you!! No, we are not putting parents names on the invites! Have fun at the open house this evening!!

Robin, hope you get a workout in this afternoon. I haven't done KM in a long while! I am sure I will ask for advice on the invitations!!

Mornin' Robin! Glad you got to sleep in. Hope you get to KM later. Does this mean rest week is over? What is your plan now? No PM snack? Or are you KMing then?

I got my work project done in record time! Mike was very thankful. He better take me out for ice cream tonight! :)

My OB's office called me y'day and said that my iron is borderline low. A good range is 12-14 and mine is a 12. Pregnancy depletes your iron the further along you get so I need to go on a supplement. BUT one time before I was on an iron supplement and it made me SO constipated it hurt to walk! I also read last night that going on an iron supp. in your 1st trimester can increase nausea - no thanks! I think I'll wait until my 2nd trimester since I'm not technically low yet anyway. Steph, any thoughts? Maybe I'll just eat a cheeseburger every day!!:9 :+

Morning clean and tidy ladies!!

We're getting another storm tomorrow!! This is just crazy! I'm working on Saturday, doing a talk/workshop all afternoon,and just realized i'm on call as well...not gonna be too fun.

The trainer killed me last night...we worked with kettlebells, awesome but get this, i did 20 pull ups! 10 unassisted, 10 assisted..he said he's never seen a woman do that before, lol! Thank you Cathe.

Katie, i remember the bubbles on the keyboard story, do share the invites with us, Kate has a good idea with putting Colin's name on there somewhere, that's sweet.

Kate, just get through this time, i'm sure its hard but you're going into this in great shape, and that's gotta help. Iron supplements can be quite constipating, and often foodstuff isnt as effective as a stool softener. It might be a good idea to start off with metamucil in a ton of liquid in the morning to keep things moving along.

Robin, KM rocks, are you gonna do blast challenge?

workout today..i'm in pain but Rouven (we just call him Arnold) told me i did too much upper body last night to lift tonight.

Menu:
B: you guessed it
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: tofu noodle soup, celery/carrots, hummus, apple
s: ryveta, almond butter
d: steamed veggies, lentils and tomato puree
s: yogurt/kamut puffs
have a great day everyone,
Steph

Steph, Are you guys hitting a record for snowfall?! Hope Sat. goes good for you. Do you get nervous about public speaking? YOU ROCK THE PULLUPS! That is AWESOME! Thanks for the words of encouragement/advice. Does Metamucil give off any taste/odor?

So far so good today for food. Well, better than its been.
b - 1/2 serving Kashi, LF milk, 1/2 banana, 1 pc. tidy french toast
s - banana, a few teddy grahams at preschool
the rest of the day:
lunch out with the girls. I feel too gross to cook. Probably tortilla soup.
PM s & d - not sure. D will prob be a grilled chicken salad.

I would LOVE to include Collin's name somehow on the invitations. Any suggestions??

Stephanie, SNOW? Crazy!!

Kate, mmmm, ice cream!!

Taco salad again for lunch today and it is YUMMY!! I could eat this every single day!!

katie if you put Collin in the invites make sure you call him
Sir. Collin. :D Collin is the ringbearer and usher?

Rest week will be over on Sat for me. YAY because I'm soooooo bored.

Yes yes yes... iron pills + preggo = ++++ nausea
I did the same thing I waited until my second seg before taking the iron pills and then I had to get extra fiber. I reccommend Benofiber because it is tasteless.

Another Storm WOW :eek: steph. YOU GO GIRL with the kettlebells. Now I want kettlebells but I'll wait until Cathe comes out with cute pink ones.

So he will be giving the bride away :D how cute!

Shirl how was dance class?

Colleen what's new. I think the cookies are coming this month.

Hi Everyone,

Well just when you thought things couldn't get crazier they do. My DH was in a car accident this morning so I had to go running out of the office to help him. He was not hurt (although now he is telling me he is sore from the airbag or seatbelt). We spent most of the morning dealing with that since he wanted his car towed to a specific body shop.

Katie, I think it would be wonderful to put Collin's name on the invites. I don't have any suggestions but I know from doing lots of invites you can find good wording on the web.
Kate, sounds like a busy day. Hope you have the stamina.
Steph, 20 pullups!! Great job!
Robin, good thing the cookies weren't here today. I think they would be gone :)

w/o PUB
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
l: arroz con pollo
s: fruit, cheesestick
d: ww pasta w/ turkey meatballs

Off to get some work done!

Colleen

Sorry about the car accident Colleen is your DH felling sore around his back or neck? Thanks God he was able to work away from the accident.

Oh no Colleen, that sounds awful!! I was in an accident once where my air bag deployed, and it broke my left wrist (the impact of the airbag against my arm, which I braced against the steering wheel right before impact). If he is hurting too much, please have him go to an x-ray!!

I just *cheated* }( :9 I had a small-ish bowl of ice cream with my favorite toppings -- hot fudge and melted peanut butter!! It was soooo good and I am NOT sorry I ate it!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.