~~~{{{6 month sts alumni, week of November 7}}}~~~

cendrine

Cathlete
Athletic training today! That was tough! I think I would have been in the red a lot, had I had my heartrate monitor on... lol! And my triceps are still a little sore from the tricets on friday!!!

I did s&g double trouble today... all the workouts so far have been tough, that's all I have to say about that! LOL!

Turbo barre is on the menu tomorrow and I'm afraid, because I previewed it this weekend....:eek:

I hope all is well with you guys!

Still no workouts here yet! Seems to be taking longer than I remember from other preorders. I love hearing the reviews so keep sharing the comments!

Cendrine, the workouts aren't bothering your back at all?? Which is your favourite so far?

I spent a good part of Sunday finishing up my scrapbook, it's the first time I've done one on the computer so I'm watching the mailbax for it to be delivered. We got snow Sunday night, the snow combined with the time change is sure making it feel like winter is approaching.

It's been quiet around her, nothing really to report. Piano lessons last night, ds's first hockey game of the season tonight.

Kim, I feel the same way here about the weather, even though its not snowing... lol winter is definitely here...
the workouts are mostl doable for me, I have to slide more than 'jump' on the gliding disk jumping jacks to avoid impact, and jump rope type stuff even when staying on toes is not good for me, also there are some torso twists I'm staying away from, but it's easy to modify, sometimes just slowing down the speed is enough... ;)

OK tomorrow is already Thursday and this is my first post.:confused: SO sorry! I have been really trying to keep up with everything around the house when I get home from work so it is seeming to take all my spare time. Tonight I had to come home and immediately make granola and now am just waiting for it to get done to got to bed. I am ttttiiiirrreeeddd. The weird thing is that even though I am so tired when I go to bed, I am not sleeping just all that great the last couple of nights. Maybe thats the time change working on me.

Cendrine-The last workout I did was the Turbo Barre.:eek: That was a surprising burn. Again...I am only doing premixes right now. I am looking forward to being able to try the whole version when we are not killing ourselves at work:p

Kim-I just really hate it that you have not gotten your dvd's yet! Why does it take so long? I am looking forward to your reviews too! I love hearing everyones take on them.

Oh Cendrine- I was going to ask you about that website that you told me about that you ordered things in bulk from. I am needing to start doing that with things like coconut oil and wheat germ...etc. Around here it is sold in such small quantities, esp. coconut oil.

No dvds in the mailbox today. I sure hope they come tomorrow as we have a long weekend with Remembrance Day so do mail delivery again until Monday. It would be great to get them to play with over the 3 days off as we don't have many plans. I've very lazy the last couple of weeks waiting for the new dvds to motivate me.

So Rachael is it going to stay crazy at work for the whole job??

Yes Kim...CRAZY! :rolleyes: They are trying to beat the holidays now to get their inspections because you all know the government shuts down for the holidays. I think it would be kind of funny if it backfired on them. :eek: Thats wrong isn't it? ;)
I am just checking it this morning since I was up super early again. I guess 3AM is my new 4AM.:eek: I hope I can get turned around. At least I feel great when I wake up as oppose to when the clocks turn the other way!

Have a great day...Kim I am crossing my fingers for those dvds to arrive to you!

The time change has got us all messed up too! I keep forgetting it and then every year I'm reminded again...:eek:
turbo barre was a killer, my standing leg kept starting to cramp while working the other leg on fire... definitely room for improvement on tnis one...! They make it look so easy! Despite all the burn though, I don't seem to be sore today...
today is going to be low impact challenge.

Kim, what website did you use for your album? I really have to finish my current one, I've been really lazy in that department...

Rachel, the place I get my coconutoil is vitacost.com, they have a big tub of organic virgin coconut oil for I think about 20$ if I remember correctly. I'm sure they have wheat germ as well!

Cendrine, the website I used was pictureit4you.com, I found the software really easy to use but it is a Canadian website but I did notice that there was international delivery options.

No new workouts for the long weekend:(:( By reading the different posts it's not just me. I decided no more putting off working out till they come. I'm doing the first week of the Nov rotation (the non LIS one). So today was SJ &P.
Does everyone else have Rememberance Day off work today? Everything pretty much shuts down completly around here for the day.

Hopefully everyone gets the internal clocks reset over the weekend;)

For some reason, a few weeks ago I told dd she could have 3 friends sleep over today since it's a long weekend. (The kids actually get Monday as well) She is turning into such a teenager this fall. Since the beginning of the school year it seems she's turned from a kid to teen:(

No day off around here Kim. We get tomorrow but I am sure if they had their way we would be there then too.:rolleyes: They are bringing in a night crew to do corridors since this job is just full of people and they are wanting it done in 3 weeks. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It sounds like there is plenty of work coming up though so I will be glad to get this one over with and out of the way.

Kim-Sorry about dd...That seems like what happened with my niece too. A little girl one day and then the next unrecognizable. It is sad. I hope you have a relaxing weekend even with all the teens in the house.;)

Cendrine-That deal on the coconut oil is going to save me a ton! I think I pay 8$ for a little jar! I am very excited to shop that site. Thanks again.

Gotta get ready for work...Yuck!;) Have a great day!:D

Kim, yesterday when I went grocery shopping ( I go in the morning to avoid the crowd that gets there by lunch) I saw all these moms with kids out. And I thought, they can't all be nomeschooling... ;) then I remembered you mentioning rememberance day and it finally ocurred to me that school is off for the day due to what we call veterans day over here... lol my kids didn't get it off because their teacher didn't realize it until we were already done with school ... LOL!

Rachel, I'm glad you like the website, I love it too, saves me a ton for sure. I use coconut oil to make tis super yummy treat that tastes like almond joys, but all that's in it is coconut oil, almonds, coconut shreds, vanilla, raw chocolate (also from vitacost) and agave. If I had to buy the 8 oz jars from whole foods, it would be really expensive!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.