~~**H A T E**~~ Sept. 13

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Morning haters!

I'm not sure I've ever started one of these before! How exciting!

Robin - I hope we get to see you a bit more today!

August - where are you? Did I miss that you won't be around today? How are the pasta stains? And how are the squirrels? How were they at the vet?

Jennifer - I'm glad that the cats were well-behaved for you!

Jennie - are you feeling any better today?

Dana - I meant to tell you the other day that Sophie sometimes gets awful headaches that make her throw up. The first thing the doctor did was send us to get her eyes tested. Well, she ended up needing glasses. She still gets headaches occasionally, but not near as much as before. I'm glad you're getting back on track with your eating/workouts.

Michele - YAY for being able to work out with your splint. How are you feeling today? Any DOMS?

Jen - excuse me missy, but 30 minutes of bun shaping stuff, plus leg work plus BM2 double UB IS MOST DEFINITELY a workout! I mean, I know it's not Drillmax and B&G back to back, but for lots of people BM2 UB alone would be a workout (and I'm included in that lots!). Have you tried P90X? If you wanna build muscle, that's the one to do. I hope you're having fun with Chad and not resenting the time he's taking:)

Hi to everyone else and Happy Friday Eve!

Good morning!!

Shelley, thanks for getting us started today, and yes, it IS exciting to see you at the helm:D

I don't know where August is. She said she was taking off work next week to nurse the squirrels so maybe she's extra busy trying to clear her schedule http://bestsmileys.com/working/4.gif

I slept pretty well last night and my elbow feels BETTER! I was worried that the workout would aggravate things but it didn't. It had to be the splint -- and it's a good thing I bought a spare because it was a sweaty mess by the end of the workout. I go back and forth about calling the doctor, but I'm already doing all the rehab exercises they would give me. There isn't much they can do for tennis elbow aside from the cortisone shot. From everything I've read, this can take several months -- even years in some cases -- to heal. I'm just going to keep on keeping on and see what happens. In the meantime, I think I'll put a wicked curse on my nephews and their nasty little Wii game http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/evilgrin.gif

My rotation calls for a 45 min steady state cardio so I'm doing the elliptidance. I made my 1st ever iPod playlist and named it "Elliptidancing". I really enjoyed doing that :D

DH won't be home tonight so I'm going to do something simple for dinner (i.e. take out), and then I'm going to curl up with my book.

SHELLEY - When is your 1/2 marathon? How is your hip doing with all the training? Are you still having dizzy spells? Does Sophie like her new teacher this year (didn't she get her 1st male teacher)? Sorry for the interrogation -- :p :7

JEN - UGH! That's all, just UGH! Just thinking about your workouts makes me want to collapse :eek: :p EAT!

Hello to the rest a youse Haters! I'll BBL to see if anyone is around:)

Michele - my half is the weekend of October 13/14. It's actually a virtual half, which is kind of weird, but you run a half and then submit your time, etc. online. www.worldwidehalf.com is the website. There's a Team Cathe, and a few people are running:) The dizzy spells are mostly gone. I have the occasional episode, but I'm feeling much better. Sophie does like her new teacher(s). She has two main teachers and they're both male.

Hello Hatersville.

I'm expecting a nice 75 degrees(f) to paint today. And, I'm hoping to get to the lakeshore sometime today. Did anyone see the photo of the two surfers bringing in the dog? That happened about 45 min. from my home. Lake MI can be very sweet or wicked, and it changes up instantly.

Jen-WOW, your workouts are something. For me, one workout one DVD but I do PUB&PLB together in one night.

Yes, my cats love me again until the next Vet visit.

Right now, need more energy to get moving.

BBL

Hey haters!

Michele - I'm glad that your elbow is feeling better. I envy your nice relaxing evening that you have planned. Whatcha gonna order for dinner? So what kind of music did you put on your "elliptidance "?

Shelley - Gabe does have glasses. He is only wearing them at school right now. Wonder if the transition from wearing them at school and then not at daycare directly after school has anything to do with it? They are outside at daycare and I know he would end up breaking them if he wore them to play in. How exciting that your 1/2 marathon is coming up soon. I'm so proud of you!

Hi JT!!!!!

Yesterday's workout was a 5 mile walk. I think it was closer to 5 miles then 4. Today I walked 3 miles at lunch and I"m hoping to get in a workout after Gabe's soccer game. Not sure what.

Listen to this, you know how I"m always having some sort of drama to talk about.;-) Last night I was pushing Gannon in his stroller down the main street of the town where Gabe goes to CCD. About 10-15 feet in front of me, this woman is walking towards me, staggering side to side. Then, she puts her hands up in the air, like she is getting ready to do the YMCA. Then, she just falls flat down on her face. I'm talking, completely down, like a belly flop. Then like a second after that, she does a rolly tumble set. Not to sound mean, but it was hilarious. In the meantime, someone pulls over across the street and comes over to see if she is OK, I'm helping this lady up and gather her belongings, and then the door from the local Moose Lodge opens and another lady rolls out the door right onto the sidewalk. The both of them were trashed out of their minds. So this lady and myself couldn't believe that the #1 drunk was the driver. The ladies were so stupid. The Moose is directly across from the Municipal Building. And just as she was going to go inside to find a police officer, one comes driving up the alley. So she fills him in on the situation and he drove down the road, turned around and followed them. He eventually pulled them over. I don't know if he arrested them b/c when I got back from my walk, their vehicle was not where he pulled them over. I would've thought if the cop arrested her for DUI, her car would've been left there. If he didn't arrest her for DUI, then he needs his head checked. I"ll be checking the newspapers to see if it is in there.

Well, back to work for me. Have a great day all!

Well, even on my day off, I'm having trouble getting my posting done. I knew I would today. I just had too many chores today. I'm preparing for a visit from my SIL and her DH. They are flying their plane up her tomorrow, then borrowing our car to drive to State College for a football game. Last year when they did this, they left us with a car with an empty gas tank!

Dana, good job on getting back into the exercise swing. LOL about the drunks. Someone told me that in W-port, you can get a taxi home for free if you are drinking. I hope you figure out what is causing Gabe's headaches and that it is nothing serious.

Michele, I'm making lasagna tonight. Why don't you come over instead of ordering out?

Shelley, I'm so excited about your half marathon. I'm not doing the p45x rotation anymore. I can never get past week one on any rotation.

I did manage to get a workout done today, between dusting, vacuuming, baking and laundry. I did Rhythmic Step. I hope I get to play more tomorrow. Evil Bevdemort won't be working.

OH MY GOD SHELLEY- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!! :D Wow, you look like a model, GREAT CUT!!! What does your SO think? He probably won't let you out of his sight! }( When did you get it cut, today? I am going to order P90X soon... I keep trying to talk myself out of it but I will eventually end up with it so may as well do it now... I have no control when it comes to buying workouts. I guess the plus side of it is that I actually do them unlike so many people who spend money on workouts and machines and never use them.

I just got done with my 2nd workout tonight, I was feeling horrible when I got home from work so I did the standing 30 min of Reach- great butt/thigh work, then 30 min floor butt/thigh work. I did BM2 Upper Body & SJP weight portions - including leg weights too. I have been STARVING the last couple nights, I'm sure it's b/c I'm building so much muscle in my upper today, my biceps are getting pretty big already, I'll have to try to take a pic this weekend maybe!

Where is August? Diane- Are you okay down there in Texas, I hope so- sounds like you are getting some nasty weather without warning, hope all is well.

Michele- How was your day today?

Dana- I hope you get Gabe figured out soon- that story about the drunks is horrible!

Jennie- I hope you are feeling better!

Jennifer- Enjoying your vacation, got to love that!

Robin- Sorry you've been so hectic lately, we miss you. :-(

Terri & Arista- If you are LURKING please stop by and say hello!

Corrie- If you are out there too please stop in and let us know how you are doing, miss having you around also. :-(

Well I guess I need to shower for the 3rd time today and call Chad back, he left a message while I was going weights earlier and of course I refuse to stop to answer the phone while working out!

Hey Jennifer- You should post pictures in picture trail, it is free... Dana, Robin, myself, Diane, and Shelley all have picture trails you can check out to see what we all look like, they are all beautiful women and Dana's boys, Shelley's daughter, and Robin's DG, Greyor are all adorable too! Diane's cats are VERY cute also- you should check out her pictures, they are too cute, Sydney & Sadie! :)

Hi ladies,

Yes I am feeling better today.

My SIL had her baby today. She had a baby boy. He's adorable. I've been up since 4 a.m. and it's almost midnight. I'll be back with an update sometime tomorrow/weekend.

Jennie

~Straighten out, fly right~

Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.