~*~Challengers ~* Tuesday~*~*

idream

Cathlete
Hello! This lettering reminds me of the G rated movie WALL-E.:D

Font. I meant to say font, which is the correct term, as I peer over the top of my old ladies specs. Trying to look ever so intelligent.

Actually, I don't wear specs for typing and computer work, only for reading, at home, in bed, where no one apart from lovey can see me.

Last edited:
SO girls,
I have been running alongside that wagon and today I actually succeeded and jumped on board!:D
I completed a workout!
It was a bit of a "lightweight" workout, but a workout none the less. Muscle max upper body twice through most parts, just not the band parts.

Amelia - Hows that cold? Huge soothing "get well" hugs to you. No fair to be unwell this time of year!

Roxie - Thats one HUGE workout you did yesturday! Well done.

Becca - You too! Obviously day one of FF's jan rotation. I'll join in but modify and skip the bits I don't want to do. Do you think that'll work? :confused:

Andrea - Everyone overheres talking about WII Fit. They love it! Some say its a really good workout too. Well done on those calories, keep going.

Jean- I'm laughing out REALLY loud at your post yesturday. Literally behind you! Me too, but we can't see it if its its behind us! And as for being scared of the doms, YOU'RE scared of the doms. What about ME! I had a great laugh. I've ridden the last couple of days thought it was time I bought my "boy" back into work. I can't move my legs! Which was why I opted for the upper body workout today LOL.

Hey Elaine, hows it going?
have a great day, see ya.

Good Morning,

Tonite is Stepblast Step Jump and Pump circut mix. I have major DOMS in my chest today.

Andrea-I have to modify next weeks workouts I don't own the pure strength series. She broke it down for us but I know I will not do it on my own.

Amelia-how are you feeling today?

Jean-I got lucky and only gained back the 2lbs I lost but I will crack down after the first of the year I know I will probably drink tomarrow nite because I put my mom on the train tomarrow at 5:00am.

Becca-how are you today are you ready for this workout or have you done it already?

Everyone have a good day want to go to Victoria Secrets sale before work.

Andrea, I understand about the legs. I can remember how sore we got after not riding in the winter and then taking the horses our in the spring. I remember our bottoms being pretty sore too. Glad you made it back on the wagon and got your workout in.

Roxie, I'm up 2 lbs since the 15th, but I was up 4. Unfortunately that's still up 4.5 since mid November. Glad to hear you are drinking after your mom leaves and not before. Then you would know you were really stressed out.

Andrea, enjoy you Wii. I've not tried one, but hear they are fun.

Hope everyone else is doing well. The time slipped away from me this morning and i've got to run.

Jean

Morning girls!

still battling this darn cold:mad: i had a hard time falling and staying asleep last night....i would wake up with my mouth open and my throat all dry:mad:...

anyhoot...today is going to be another dogwalk or maybe I will walk on the treadmill. That walk yesterday did me in,i was ready for a nap when I got back:confused:.

I started counting my cals yesterday and finished the day with victory! :D so today is the same challenge.

Andrea-Thanks for the hugs....high fives on your wagon victory yaahooo! Good job with your workout too!

Roxie-Great workout planned for tonight and high fives on your chest doms! As soon as this cold gets better i plan on starting FF rotation so I can enjoy doms along with you!

Jean-i have no idea how much weight ive gained,haven't been near the scale. Wanted to this morning but i figured since im weighing in for sure thursday morning i will wait unitl then(so maybe i can get rid of some water weight:confused:) What workout did you do today?

Hey to everybody that follows! later gators....:cool:

I'm back. Sorry I ran out of here this morning. I looked at the clock and realized I had to scoot.

Amelia, sorry you are suffering from a cold. Take it easy and listen to your body.

Becca and Roxie, FF's rotation sounds scary. I thought about trying it, but switching out the DVDs does not appeal to me.

This morning was 35 minutes with the dogs. Then shoulder and chest work with my new dumbbells. Santa brought me 10 and 12 pound cast iron dumbbells. I'm slowly finishing out my cast iron set and will give my neoprenes to DD.

Elaine and Pauline, hope all is well with you.

Hope I caught everyone between my first post and this one. Off to get some lunch and then back to work.

Jean

Hello all. I am sweaty and stinky and doing a quick check in before I hit the shower. Today's WO was supposed to be the SB/SJP cardio circuit premix. I previewed it last night and it looked like a ton of fun, BUT I am determined to complete my couch to 5K rotation so I can actually run a 5K this spring as opposed to walking half of it. :mad: So, I did my run/walk intervals and then I did SB combos 1-3. I got my fun fix from Step Blast and my run fix on the TM. A good wo indeed!:p

Jean, I actually enjoyed the rest that changing the DVD's required. It was a welcome break and the wo still clocked in at around 50 minutes. People have mentioned using the laptop as well to cut down on the downtime.

Amelia, WTG on the calorie control. That is quite an accomplishment! I hope that nasty cold goes away soon!

Roxie, did you get your WO done? I would love to hear what you thought of it. It looks like a toughie! VS is having a sale?!?!?! I have a gift card, I may have to check that out. Did you get anything good?

Andrea, WTG on getting that WO in!!!!!

Hello to everyone else! Have a fantastic Tuesday! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.