~*~ Weight Watchers Saturday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Its only 5:45 here and I am up and ready to start my workout:) I was soooooo mad last night! I thought I was going to come home to a nice peaceful house. DH had hockey and he usually stays out a little while and DD had a friend sleepover but they were gonna play outside! So I figure Id come home, put DS to bed and get my workout done, in a nice, quiet house~!
WELL...DH gets home at 7ish and brings a friend with him and DD goes outside for about 5 mins and brings 2 more friends back in with her! In my opinion I had people under my feet everywhere! And DH was hanging out in my workout area, which is technically his area but still! I told him what my plans were. It just seems like everytime I plan something for myself it gets all screwed up. So at 9, I got in the tub and went to bed. I was up at 9:45 though telling DD that her friends had to go.You can imagine how crazy 2 girls and 2 boys can get. When I looked down into the living room I could see them all sitting on one of the boys and laughing loudly. I told her that they had to L-E-A-V-E! Not only that, when I was in the bathtub I had someone trying to get in the washroom! Did DD not think to tell them to use the washroom downstairs? And the washroom is right across from DS's room.
Anyway....so Im doing last nights workout today. And if I get tired at DH's christmas party tonight, its his own stupid fault!
Im gonna do DM but 10 min runs in place of the cardio seg. I may only get 4-5 seg done though, I would like to be in the shower by 7.

Ill check back in later!
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.