~*~ Weight Watchers Monday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Ready to start another week? Who here is actuall counting points? LOL Now that I think about it, I don't know if any of us are;) As long as we are here for moral support thats all that matters, right?

Todays workout is gonna be cardio and UB. My UB is finally not sore anymore:)

I also wanted to get out and do some more shopping but the weather is still crappy. To crappy to take DS out anyway. Maybe after lunch we will get out!

I will be back later, have a good monday everyone (if there is a such thing!)

LOri:)

Todays workout is Imax2.I have been putting a heating pad and muscle rub on my left calf muscle,I hope it doesn't bother me today! For the past four or five days the muscle would get VERY tight during my WO??? Any body have any advice? Its not the whole calf muscle its like the bottom right side of it! If it keeps doing this I will have to go see the doc about itx(

Lori-Counting pts? Whats that?;-)Yep,as long as where are all here to support each other It doesnt matter who's counting what:D (but im sure we are all counting something,lol)

Lainie-I was reading yesterdays thread early and I didn't know you still had a fever..UGGGhh,you poor thing! Im sending you hugs and chicken noodle soup:)and please relax and let your body recover,I keep reading that your thinking about working out:eek:;-)

Stacey-Great news about the stomach bug finally gone! Sounds like you and your family feel alot better!

Cheryl-Great job with Cardio and weights yesterday! Im still doing the nov 06 rotation that you suggested...LOVE IT! Lots of circuits and the scale is finally moving:7

Carrie-How was Plyometrics yesterday;-)the little bit that cathe has in her workouts I NEVER look forward to,as a matter of fact I think there is some in Imax2 that im doing todayx(

Belinda-Hows your day so far?

Kristine-Did you get your computer up and running yet? How have you been the last couple of days?

ok,gotta get kiddos up and ready! be back after my workout later:)

Good morning ladies,

Lori you and I posted at the same time!!

This morning I did 4DS HIS plus Chest/Back! I had a great workout!

We had a blast yesterday at the Christkindlesmarkt in Nuernberg! After the Chistkindelsmarkt we walked up to the Castle in Nuenberg (it is right next to C.Market!) My friends never saw the castle in Nuenberg. We had a feast in Nuenberg,round 5:00 p.m. we caught up with my sister in Fuerth were we had a nice Greek dinner and Ozzo! We ate all day!LOL!!!It was a really nice day and evening with good friends!!

BBL!

Have a great day!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi Lori and Amelia,

Lori have fun with your cardio and UB today! Hope you get your shopping in! Germany's weather is also crappy!! Rainy and cold!

Amelia glad you found the perfect workout for you today! Hope your muscle soreness is letting up! Keep heat on it!

Have fun working out!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hey girls,just a quick pop in while eating my breakfast!

Belinda,I would LOVE to see the castle your talking about! I LOVE stuff like that! Im gonna have to google it,maybe there will be a pic of it!Im so glad you had a blast yesterday:)I have been putting heat on the muscle but I guess not enough,I might take a rest day tommorrow(if it bothers me today)and just nurse it back to better!

ok,gonna go surf around a bit,bbl

ETA-Belinda,I googled the castle! Looks like a amazing place,it must really be a site in person! DH and I have always talked about retiring and going to see the Colosseum of Rome,or the hot springs in Iceland and so many other places! Maybe one day:)

Couting points? No...

I have a short week, so that much I am happy about. Todays workout is Back and Biceps & abs. No run today, as there is a sheet of ice pretty much covering everything.

Lori-I forgot to tell you great measurements! I am going to use you as my benchmark. How tall are you? I took my measurements b/f the start of p90x. We are supposed to take them after the 90 days too.

Belinda--what a fun day you had! Very cool

Amelia--yes, ImAX 2 has plyometrics! I use to hate them too, but I think after doing p90x, they are making me better at them. I can't wait to do Imax after I get done to see my progress. Have a good workout. Not sure what to tell you about your ankle...take some ibuprofen for the inflammation?

Stacey--I think you should totally add p90 into your workouts! Are you looking to add strength or cardio? They have an excellent kickboxing workout called KenpoX. You should try that one.

Carrie

Hi everyone!
Sounds like everyone is doing pretty well today and getting some good workouts in.

I was able to get a bit of a walk outside yesterday, it was cold so I walked fast! Felt good to stretch my legs after taking care of sick kiddies all week! Today is pilates for me, need to stretch everything out now so I can jump back into cardio tomorrow:)

Lori, hope you are able to get out a bit today and get a good workout in.

Amelia, ugh, sorry about your calf muscle. I wish I had some good advice, I'm also thinking keep the heat on it and maybe give it a rest day. Maybe a slight pull?

Belinda, your day yesterday sounded wonderful! I wish I could see the sights of Germany again. I saw a glimpse of it 10 yrs ago and would love to see more.

Carrie, yay! Short week, that is awesome:) And you know, I really think I will try the KenpoX, I'll see if my sis will let me borrow it. Kickboxing is probably my favorite type of workout I think. I want to increase both cardio and strength, not too worried about weight loss at this point (who would have thought I'd ever say that after 3 kids!!), just toning up.

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone! Hello to Cheryl, Kristine, and all who follow. Have a great day and I'll report in tomorrow for my workout tonight.

Stacey

Hi, everyone, and Happy Monday!
I just finished the Drill Max extreme cardio premix- does each drill twice. I did all but the second time through Drill 6 -- once through all those "fast feet" was all I could handle, LOL! Added on 15 minuts of TM for a total of 70 minutes hard cardio today. I'll take it. Eating crystal clean on this new program I'm doing with my gf for 45 days, but not counting points.

Lori, I've already forgotten what your workout was for today - but it sounds like you're set for a good day other than the extreme sheet-of-ice cold.

Belinda, great choice of workout today. Love it!

Amelia, I hope that calf is feeling better. Ug. Enjoy that Imax2 - such fun - I'm jealous.

Carrie, nice weight workout -

Stacey, enjoy your Pilates -

Lainie, how are you feeling today? Better, I hope.

Have a good one, everyone!
Off to pack salad and chicken with lemon wedges and some fruit for my work meals today. Fun! :+

Cheryl

Cheryl-Great Workout!!!!! Great job on the eating too!

Stacey-Enjoy your workout:)

Carrie-Enjoy your weight workout!

so,Im done with imax2,I did the whole thing and im proud of myself(although I had to modify the ninth interval:+) Plus the calf muscle didn't hurt that bad...guess the heating pad last night did help it! I'll be sure to do it tonight as well!

I also did about 15mins of abb work!

ok,gotta go clean and go over my test that is due today...bbl!

Hey Girls!!!

Im in such a sour mood! For one thing I am tired and for another thing, I hate when people crap on me. My MIL called while I was working out (btw, the whole fam as issues with me not answering the phone when I workout...its been 10 yrs already, get use to it!)Anyway, when I am done my workout DD says I have to call my MIL, I then get her ready for school, get DS's lunch, get a shower...(certainly not sitting down twidling my thumbs!) and while I am changing DS's poopy pamper the phone starts to ring again, well, Im not about to leave him on the change table to go get the phone...then the phone rings again...then I put DS in his crib and start drying my hair. While I am doing this, DH comes home and wants to know why I am not answering the phone..b/c you know, it could be an emergency..its never IS..but always COULD BE! His mother is heading into the city and wants the gifts I have to send in. Now grant it, these are gifts she dropped off for me on Sat night, I worked all weekend, I barely had time to brush my teeth, never mind wrap presents. Then DH says that his mother says that she never calls her anymore b/c no one answers the phone! Its a good thing he left when he did b/c I could have chewed everyone up and spit them back out! Im a busy gal and I don't need this crap from people. If I don't answer the phone its for a good reason, not just cause I don't want to. Half the time DD as the phones in her room and no one can hear them ringing anyway....AND YEAH RIGHT, your mother doesn't call here! Thats a laugh and a half. Seriously though, she doesn't think for once that I could actually be doing something, or gone somewhere, she always thinks Im home just not answering the phone!

Soooo...while my MIL was calling me, I was doing a 6 mile run and the weight work of DM.

Ill be back with personnals...DH is home.This could be interseting!

Lori

:)

Hi everyone. I still have fever today but at least Ewan was healthy and went to nursery school, so I managed to make it back to physical therapy. My ankle is feeling a little better, but still some twinges of pain with it now and then. Once I start feeling less feverish, I might start doing some cardio again, low impact and on a low 4" step to start.

But since I still feel pretty crappy today, it'll just be rest or yoga. I've got some new yoga DVDs I'd like to try out. Even yoga can be tough when my cold meds make me feel sort of dizzy, though.

I hope to bbl for personals, but for now I need to shower and rest a bit while Ewan is napping.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi ladies,

I am so sorry, I am not used to checking in every day!!! I hope you still let me check in with you guys!

I am taking a rest day today, wasn't planned but I don't have time for a workout today. Had little Gym with Heidi today and have a dentist appointment later this afternoon.

I did have a rest day on Saturday and did the 4DS Boot Camp workout yesterday. I am now done with the 4 DS rotation and I really enjoyed it. I love the weight work!!!! Now I will follow the December rotation for a week I think, before we will leave for Germany!

Belinda - I can't wait to go to Germany for Christmas. I am not sure if we will be able to attend a Christkindls Markt, but I sure hope so. Are you German? Are you leaving there permanent now? I am German, met my DH over there and he decided to bring me to the states. I live here now in TX for 7 1/2 years. Our daughter will be one this month.

Amelia - Yes, my computer is up and running again. It just won't do the LiveUpdate for my virus protection, so I have to get that fixed. I have been well the last couple of days. Busy with my little girl.

Lori - Well, just like Stacey I am not counting points, we are just watching our weight, hehe.

Carrie - Still enjoying P90X?

Stacey - Yes, I think you really would like Kenpo X. It is different from Cathe's kickboxing and starts out with a little bit of Yoga for warm up. I really enjoyed doing it.

Cheryl - Wow, what a tough workout. Awesome job!!!

Lainie - So sorry that you are still sick!!! I send you some get well vibes!!!

Ok, ladies. Gotta do some laundry!

And I promise I will check in tomorrow!!! ;-)

Kristine :)

Belinda,

Ich bin von Muenchen/Bayern :D !

My parents moved close to Berlin 2 years ago, so that's there I will be for Christmas. Oh, I am getting so excited. We are leaving next week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.