~*~*Weight Watchers Thursday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

We all had a good day yesterday. DS enjoyed the water park just like I thought be would. I think he is going to love the water when he gets older and it was his first time in a big swing.:)
I think I am going for a run today. Its suppose to be warm but I will get out there before that happens.
It didn't hurt when my dyna band snapped. It just fell to the floor...didn't actually snap at me:)

I uploaded some pics from yesterdays venture if anyone wants to look!

Lori:)

Goooood Morning girly girls:)

My coffee is kicking in:),been up for about an hour now. Today's workout is LIC and I can't wait....its a good sign when you CAN'T WAIT to workout,LOL!

Lori-How's your little fish doing today? He did look like he was having a blast in the pics....so cute!

Belinda-I was wondering when your big move is?I thought it was sometime this week, I wish you the best of luck with it!:)

well Im off to wake up DD and get her ready for another day of kindergarten. I can't believe that she has homework due today...I don't remember having homework in kindergarten? LOL...bbl!

Just back from my run and I am wet and stinky!:+ I forgot, I got a shower last night before bed and I didn't put any underarm deoderant on:+ :+ I got a whiff of myself while running and it wasn't pleasant! LOL
Im having a productive day. Got some laundry done, went to wallyworld at 8 to beat the crowds shopping for school,dish washer is on....still lots to do though!

Amelia, I think DD had homework in kindergaten to but you know, she as never been bogged down with it. She is in french emerson, which is french all day long...and I know some of the kids in english have piles of homework!

Alright...I really, really have to get a shower!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

I didn't workout yesterday, my DH and I had to much running around to do!

Last night was my DH (he is active duty!) fare well form the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy here in Fort Bliss! The wifes from the Academy bought me a high step and 3 Cathe's DVD's as a fare well gift! I can't believe they did that!! This was really a nice suprise! I finally got a high step!! I am so happy!

Today at 11:30 a.m. the spouses from the academy giving my a lunch! I think this is really sweet from them to do!

Workout for today I think I will try out my new High step!:)

Lori great job on your run this morning! I love your pic,! Thanks for sharing!

Amelia I will fly Sep.17 to Germany! The movers will pick up my stuff on Sep.04!

I will talk to you later!

Have a great day!
Belinda

Lori, aaargh when the stink is so bad that you actually smell it yourself!! Ah well, we're tough cookies. So glad you had fun yesterday. Also glad the band didn't snap at you. That always scares me, especially in those GS Leg things when you're on your back stretching the band out with your legs to the sides... x( x( :+

Belinda, enjoy that high step today! I sure love mine. I should have broken down and bought it long before I finally did.

Yesterday's rest day was badly needed.

Today I did Boot Camp. Hadn't pulled it out in quite a while, but glad that I did. I was going to run this morning, but it rained.

Have a great morning, everyone!!

Cheryl

Hi girls:)

Im done with my workout! I did a forty min walk then came home and did LIC. Im TIRED! I think Im going to purchase Rena tosco's book tommorrow about clean eating! Im trying to clean up my act! WW'ers just isn't working anymore!

Lori-great job on your run!

Belinda-What a nice gift,High step and three Cathe DVD's! Very nice ladies! So, your big move is in 17 more days,I bet your excited! I wish you the best!

Cheryl-Great workout! I think the High step will be included in my big"income tax purchase on Cathe.com":)olol)in feburary! I'm seriously thinking about purchasing a treadmill too!

HEY to the rest of the gang! gotta go clean now x( bbl

Good morning everyone (I think I can say that as it's still technically "morning", but just barely).

I spent the morning gardening and cleaning floors. I still need to do some more floor cleaning but I'm waiting for one space to dry so that I can walk over it to get to another spot to clean (I did it backwards--should have done the kitchen before the dining room).

Anyway, yesterday I tried to use my ankle a little more and realized it's still not ready for much, so I'm going to stick with my upper body and core week and just not worry about trying to use it. I'll reevaluate it over the weekend. I did PUB yesterday and I've got some major DOMS today--mainly in the shoulders and back. Funny thing is I thought I could have lifted heavier for the back--now I'm glad I didn't. ;-)

I read online that it can take 4-6 weeks for an ankle sprain to heal! I am hoping mine doesn't take that long. It seems better already, and like I said it doesn't usually hurt to walk or anything, so it doesn't seem severe--just slow to be 100%.

Lori, great pictures of your little guy in the water. With my boys, the first one was kind of freaked out by baths for months--finally convinced him it was fun. The second one took to the bath immediately and loved it, so he's sort of the one who digs the water more. Of course, the first one is just the one who's more nervous and fearful in general. The second one knows no fear (which makes me fearful).

Amelia, how's your DD liking Kindergarten? My DS finally starts next Thursday. He's very excited--I'm the one who's nervous.

Belinda, congrats on the new High Step and new DVDs! I wish my friends would get me stuff like that! Friends outside of these forums seldom understand our need for Cathe and exercise equipment, though. Good luck with the move to Germany! It's a big move crossing that ocean. We moved here from London about a year ago, plus we had stuff moved up from storage in Texas at around the same time--so complicated coordinating all that. The worst was getting here with nothing before any of the stuff arrived.

Cheryl, I have yet to try Boot Camp, though I own it. How does it compare to Drill Max? I had the impression that was the closest thing to it.

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Lainie-My dd loves kindergarten,she did have trouble at first(she would cry right before I dropped her off)but shes fine now! She gets excited on sunday night because she gets to go back on monday,LOL

bummer on the ankle,maybe it will be better soon! Atleast your giving your upper body some major doms!(I like UB work better anyway;-))

Hey to the rest of the gang!(typo "gang" was game,LOL)

Hi ladies,

I am done with HS Training! I love my high step! I am sure I have DOMS tomorrow with all that leg work!LOL!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.