~*~*Tuesday's Challengers ~*~*

idream

Cathlete
Hi Challengers!

Hopefully we are successful so far in our challenge!

You won't believe now what? Now, i've hurt my back!!! I can't seem to take a trick (hope thats the right saying) at the moment! Didn't workout due to the injury, BUT good note my eating has been O.K. So well done ME! :)

I'm glad you are all in the challenge, lets really stick to our guns and have a positive week,

That includes Roxie and Amelia. Amelia I read your post on the other thread and Roxie the results will come just hang in there and stay positive!! Is there anyone else who needs a little pep talk!?;)

Love you!

Andrea-Thanks for the pep talk! How did you hurt your back? Back injuries are the worst...cant do anything.

Today is a dog walk,hopefully if her leg is better if not i will walk outside by myself. And i will also do a run interval on the TM.

bbl

Oh Andrea, do take care of your back. Take your time and don't do to much to soon.

Ameila: I hope your dog feels better.

Roxie: I really think the 4DS workouts are my favorite. The cardio has a learning curve but the wieght sections make up for it. LIS cardio is definitly not my favorite but I like the others.

AndreaH: I love Imax2!:) I didn't like Imax3.:( I eneded up trading it. The step combos had too much dance and the rest time between the blast and next combo was very short. I felt the blast were too high impact for me. So, I guess my vote is Imax 2.:D

This morning I did 4DS HIS cardio and weights. DH is still not feeling well. I think I will take the boys to the LLBean outlet ant look for school bags today. Let DH rest.

Hi Becca and Jean!

Let's take on the challenge!:D

Hey girls,my workout is done! did 60minute of cardio:eek: a run interval and a dog walk this morning!

Elaine-I hope your DH feels better....have fun shopping!

everybody have a great day!!

Hey there! I got up and did my WO today - BB TS#1 (since I'm a day off from skipping yesterday :mad:). I removed TS#4 (the KPC one) from my week's plan, but I'll try to squeeze the shoulder exercises in w/ another WO (have I mentioned that I HATE shoulders?). I might try to get in another 20min WO tonight on the elliptical - will see how I feel after work.

Andrea, I hope your back feels better soon!

Elaine, I want a bunch of new WO stuff. I want the large step (I have the studio step) so that I can get the inclined risers but I'm not sure I have enough room in my living room to use the large step for WO (I guess I could just try it :rolleyes:). Also want a couple more DVDs - at least 1 IMAX and GS Legs. Not sure I feel like I have the $ for much of anything, though :(

Hi Roxie, Amelia, and Jean!

Gotta get back to work. Enjoy the rest of the day!

AndreaH, when I have a need for new WO DVDs and I can't spend the money I trade on VF. I've gotten some pretty good trades that way.
Just a thought.

Ameila: Great WO!:)

Good Evening Everyone,

Tonite is suppose to be GS tris and chest, but DH is home for 1 nite going to spend time with him.

Andrea-thanks for the pep talk. I hope your back gets better.

Amelia-good job on the walk we will succeed.

Elaine-my b-day is on labor day so I think I will ask DH to buy 4days for me.

AndreaH-Imax 2 takes some getting use to. Good job on the workouts. I hate shoulders and pushups.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.