~*~*CHALLENGERS SUNDAY~*~*~*

idream

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I managed a Workout today!!

I was going to attempt cardio madness Andrea style for 1.5 hours, however, I thought be wise and do a shorter blast cardio mania. So I did.

Elaine and Amelia - A favourite saying of mine is "I'm changing my name. From now on I will no longer be known as Mum". I then get blank expressions and usually, after a short pause, the 3 yr old, looks sternly a me, points a little finger and says , "Andrea, thats who you are mum. Your names Andrea." The 8yr old just blankly stares then says, "Mum" and frowns at me.

I just love my kids!

Roxie - I'm hoping all is quiet on the tornado front.

Have a happy Sunday.

Andrea

Good Morning,

Today is a rest day for me, I will do a stretch later when we get home from DDs house she is fixing fathers day dinner for her dad and her DHs dad.

Andrea-what a cute story when my DDs got older they are both taller than me and people thought we were sisters so I would walk through the malls and call them mom. No bad weather expected until Friday.

Amelia-have a good day with DH and children.

Everyone else that checks in later have a good day.

Good Morning girls!

Today is HSCircuit or challenge...one of them?? Ive got to get up the energy to do it,LOL! Were taking the kids to the lake today since we ended up being lazy yesterday and only going to walmart to get grociers.

I did get in a dog walk yesterday,but no run...just too darn lazy:+

Elaine-Good job on your cookout yesterday,i can't say that i would of been that good,LOL! Smores are my favorite:9

Andrea-LOL i love the comment from your 3yr old! What cardio do you do today? Good job on it!

Roxie-what on tabs for today?

Anybody have any special plans for Fathers Day???

I thought I'd forgotten fathers day! Luckily, its just you guys having fathers day. I know its very soon here but just not yesturday. (Still your Sunday) How wierd, I'm off to work on Monday, you guys are having Sunday evening.

Andrea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.