~*~* WW's Saturday ~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals,:)

I can't beleive I am the first one checking today! And I went out last night!!!

I got home at 2:30 and up at 9. Im not hungover,just lazy. Had a great night though and my face hurt from laughing!

Im not sure what workout I will be doing today or if I will be doing anything.

Lori:)

Morning Girls:)

Its 8:35 here and I wouldn't be up if my DS and DD didn't drag me out of bed!x( But AWWWW,im drinking coffee and its all good;-)

The delivering time for my workouts is the 17th:-(,so that means I have to wait until tuesday to do them:-(. Todays workout is going to be-if the weather holds up-a nice hour walk/jog and then some LB and core work. I didnt' do the LB yesterday so I have to work it in today!

Tommorrow will be my much needed rest day:)

Lori-Glad to hear you had some fun last night! DH and I had fun too,we put the kids to bed early and watched a BB game on the tube,it was nice and QUIET;-)

Hey to all who follows

Good morning ladies,

I did Boot Camp yesterday! Not sure what workout I will do today!
I went to my friends house last night, we had so much fun! Got home before 1 a.m. :) Oh boy! I will leave in 2 days!:-(

Lori glad you had fun last night!

Amelia glad you enjoyed the evening with your DH!

Have a great weekend!

Belinda

Hi ladies~

Sounds like some of you rocked out last night! :)

Lori :: glad you had fun last night. I saw your post on the Open forums and have to say I can understand where you're coming from. I find it hard to be in the spotlight or to receive compliments. I notice I do this sometimes professionally. It's almost as though certain comments make you feel a need to apologize. I think people mean well and do want to compliment *you*, but they bash themselves at the same time. For example: "Oh, you were in a professional book club over the summer? I feel like a sloth b/c I only did XYZ." It seems that some people will internalize what *you're* doing well and use it to judge themselves. I am going to work on not diminishing my own hard work just because someone else feels bad about themselves. So, I think the other poster's comment to make a joke about the gun show is right on. That or a simple "thank you ~ I worked hard on it" is all that needs to be said.

Amelia :: congrats on all you have accomplished so far! That is fantastic!!

Belinda :: So, is this a permanent move back to Germany for the whole fam?

Since I had class this morning, I've planned a PM workout, which'll be a run and an u/b workout yet to be determined.

Hi to anyone else stopping in! Enjoy your Saturday!

Amelia, glad to hear you had a good night with DH.Im hoping to have a nice night with DH tonight but he may end up hanging with his friends which is perfectly fine cause Im heading to bed early:)

Belinda, I guess you won't see your friend cery often after you leave. Prehaps she will come visit you in Germany?

Laine, I don't know why I pretend like my hard work isn't important when other people comment on it. I like for people to notice, yet, I don't want them to say anything or atleast not in front of a crowd of people. But I do do it for myself and no one else. I enjoy working out and I don't workout cause I want people to comment on it.Even after I lost most of my baby weight and only had 2-3 lbs left, when people would say " you have all your baby weight gone" Id say " almost, not yet" Instead of taking it and saying "thanks" I kind of down played it as if losing it wasn't a big deal and that I wasn't happy with my accomplishment, when I was.

Alright, I did a hour long run and abs today. My run was good and I had more energy then I thought. Im looking forward to hanging out tonight though and not doing anything!!!
Lori:)

Hello everyone. Busy day for me (for a Saturday). We went to the mall and got hubby a tux and some dress shoes for me. He also got an Xbox 360 (uh oh) which he's playing with now. That's a lot of shopping for DH to do in one day. Here are the shoes I got: http://www.endless.com/dp/B000OZZBGE?tag=yahoo-endless-20&linkCode=asn though I wish I'd gotten this price--they're even cheaper on Amazon so I might order them from Amazon and then return the current pair to DSW. The heel might be a little high with my bad ankle, but at least it's a thicker heel so I won't be tottering on stilettos.

Yesterday I took a rest day because of feeling sick and first day of TOM. I feel a bit better today, so I'm going to do yet another upper body workout. I noticed last night that my ankle is still a bit swollen; I'm really getting tired of this problem--3 weeks now!

Lori, I think it's very common for women to be uncomfortable being noticed and complimented. I do think I want people to notice my hard work and I crave compliments (though I don't have much to show for it yet) but I still feel weird if I do get any positive feedback and I'm almost always self-deprecating. It's even my favorite way to try to be funny--to make fun of myself (which is at least kinder than making fun of others).

Amelia, I saw you asked yesterday about Core. I do Core and now that I've done it awhile I prefer it to Flex because I tend to eat healthier overall and get my veggies and fruits in better with Core. I lost pretty well on Core, but lately I've stalled out (which you also mentioned). I've heard that it gets pretty hard to lose as you get closer to goal--not sure if it's being lazy and overconfident or some weird body chemistry thing--maybe a bit of both. I hate it when I've felt I've had a good week and I lose 0.2 or even gain a little. I have lost hardly anything the last couple months, but I did measure and lost an inch or so here and there so I guess something's happening. I also find it embarrassing that I don't look like someone who works out hard 5-6 days a week. I guess some of you may have seen that thread on the Open forum recently. I also wrote about it on my blog a bit.

Hello to Belinda, Cathy and any who follow me today. I might be on later to chat more. For now I'd better go do that upper body workout, which today will be everything but the lower body of Amy Bento's All Pump.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Good Afternoon!!!

Just thought I would stop in and say hi real quick. Busy day of football and slipping transmissions. My durango (2004 with 40,000) miles broke down on the way to the football game! I am upset about it, but soooooo glad we have an extended warranty. We will be out $125 rather than $1000 or more to get it fixed. So now I am carless:(

Better go get some laundry done...never-ending battle, I should just give up seeing that I will never win!!! ;)

Sara

Hey girls

Sara-laundry "aka" never ending battle,I hear ya girl;-)I wash atleast two loads a day!Sorry to hear about your Durango:-(but glad to hear you an extended warranty:)

Lainie-I did see that thread and had actually wanted to post in it but my kids were driving me nuts that day! I understand the whole not looking buff thing! I too workout hard 6 days a week and well,I don't exactly look like it! But everytime I pull out that step workout or go for a jog or walk I know Im doing something that benifits me! It might take me three more years to get to where I want to be,but by george-I know I'll make it:)! Im still debating on doing core,i did look back in my food journals and back in june I was about nine pounds heavier so I can't exactly say Im not losing anything,its just taking forever! And so far(knock on wood:))I've been losing inches (or and inch)every month!

Well guess thats it for me, have a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.