~*~* WW's Friday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

Im not sure what my rotation calls for today. I want to go for run though...running outside will soon come to an end. Not to mention, I go back to work in 6 weeks and I have no clue how I am going to work and workout! When I work day shifts I can get up early and get a hour long workout in, but that will be about it. When I work night shifts, that won't be so hard b/c I can workout in the afternoon while DS takes his nap. Im sure I will figure something out and I will find what works best for moi:)
And while I am on the topic of work did I tell you guys I emailed my boss? It didn't seem like the best thing to do but I have went to work a few x's and he is never there and phoning him is like pulling teeth. So I wrote him a email telling him when I would be back to work and I wanted to know if my schedule would still be the same b/c I need to get my babysitter sorted out. Its been a week now and I haven't heard a word back from him. It really burns me cause all he had to do was acknowledge that he got it! I know exactly what happened. He went to work Mon morning, read the email , then came out of his office and started talking to the girls...from then on, my email was forgot about! I mean.....its not very respectful. Makes me want to go get another job so that when he does email or call I can tell him I found another job! LOL

Anyhoo....

Cheryl, sorry I stressed you out so much yesterday! Actually DH was talking about giving Charlie away the night he ran away...how weird is that? I don't think DH would really give him away but one of his friends wanted him so DH wanted to give Charlie to them. I told DH that Charlie heard what he had said so he ran away from home! Every since Charlie as came home, DH has went to the basement a few times and gave him some extra attention.He is a handful though,. Very hyper...most labs are, and he just doesn't care! If you tell him off, he looks you dead in the eye! But if you tell the other dog off about something, he puts his head and ears down and won't look up! haha Charlie as ruined more shoes and boots belong to me...I wouldn't be able to tell you how many pairs! And he torments Chico sooooo much, but Chico missed him when he was gone. Even though he is a little rascal,he as a awesome personnality and Im very glad he is home!

Amelia, are you excited your workouts are shipped? I guess we know what workouts you will be doing next week. Aren't you glad you kept BM2?

Cathy, good job on the 4 lbs! Holy Moly! If you don't mind my asking, how much do you want to lose? Ive never really been on a diet before but after I had DS I signed up for WW"s online and I found it pretty easy. My first goal was prepreg weight and then it was 125 lbs...but you know what the summer monthes are like, not good for dieting. Anyway, as of today I am at 127 lbs. Im happy with that though.

Sarab, what workout are you doing today?

Laine, Im still giggling about your vise gift cards! LOL I don't like cheap people. So I can't imagine being married to one. I understand people being smart about their money but not down right tight! Drives me! haha To tell you the truth, wouldn't hurt for DH and I to be a little tight!

Belinda, did you decide if you were doing the sept rotation?

Kim, Kali, Robin....(anyone else?) where are you guys?????

Have a good day and I will BBL!

Lori:)

Good Morning!!

Lori, I am glad your dog is back!! I am not glad that he tears up your shoes ;) Ugh, I would be so upset if my dog tore up my shoes!!!! Shoes mean a lot to me :)

I am not sure what w/o I am doing today. I am thinking KPC, but I am not sure. I will be so busy today! My in-laws are coming home from vacation (they are gone all summer) and coming straight here to watch the kiddos. I really don't like Friday weddings; it seems like they are hard to get too. I prefer Sat weddings, but it is not my wedding and I will be KID FREE....for only a few hours though.

What is everybody doing this weekend? The weather is supposed to be nice here and ds has a football game tomorrow. Other than that, I am cleaning the siding on my house and hopefully windows. Ds has a bday party next weekend so we will be preparing for that...he wants to invite 10 BOYS!!!!! Lord, HELP ME!!! I will be wiped out after that one! After every bday party, I always say, "next year the party is at chucky cheese!!!!!!!" But, when it comes down to it, it is always cheaper (sorry to be like your dh, Lainie;) to have the parties at home. And, the kids have so much fun!

Oh, and I got a dress and boots yesterday. I was trying some boots on and they are NOT me, but they go with the dress. I kept asking my 5 y.o. ds which ones look the best. He is my best stylist! But, to make my purchase complete, I bought a pair of sweatpants :)

BBL!
Sara

Gooooooood Morning Ladies TGIF:)

I have no idea what Im doing today! some kind of cardio and lb! My WI was agravatingx( im up 3.5 pds? Oh Well,I don't care-I've learned to ignore it when it doesn't tell me what I want to hear:7 its probably water anyway(i hope;-))

Last night was my last class for ENG 101 and Im so glad,I got a
"A" too Next class starts in I think two or three weeks! Im just glad I get a couple weeks of rest from studing!

Lori-Bummer about your boss not emailing you back But YEAAA about your doggy coming home:). And YES Im so glad I kept bm2,the more I did it,the easier it became!

Sara-I did KPC wednsday and boy was my shoulders sore on thurs.Im not a huge fan of kickboxing workouts only because I feel like such a big ol' dork when I do them and my form isn't the best! Im sending you some B-day vibes for next weekend,10 boys...OH MY!

Good Morning to the rest of the crew!:p

I wonder where everybody went-Kim-Kali-Robin-Nancy-I think thats it! Where did you guys go?

Sara, I can relate to having those boys running around but for me, it was girls and probably more like 15! They fought more times then they got along. So last yr with DD's last b-day party! We went all out and took her and 8 other girls to the spa for a couple of hours and then home again. They weren't noisy at all but before doing this I made her promise that this was her last b-day party!

Amelia, good job on the A! You really do have to ignore the scale don't you? Mine started going up again but my eating wasnt the best. So I fixed that and now I have settled in to 127 lbs which is o.k with me. And I haven't been hungry, if I were really strict I could probably lose more.

I have a girls night tonight. I am looking forward to it but the email I received said "at Bevs house". Im wondering if thats a primer before we go up town and I really don't want to go to a club! Im not in the dancing mood, not to mention that there are no good dance clubs around here. So I am waiting for a email back b/c I was planning on just wearing lounge pants...and not dressing up. But Im afraid they will pull a fast one and end up going to a bar after a few bottles of wine and Im not going up there is p.j's!

It is freezing outside! I mean COLD! 6 degrees! Fall is setting in! I am ready to go for a run but I hope DS isn't go to be cold!

Ill check in when I get home!

Good morning ladies,

I was so mad yesterday! I had the movers in my house and they packed most of my cloth (stuff that was in my suitecase!). I noticed after they left my house:+ So of course I had to go shopping and buy more cloth! }( }( }( I bought 4 pair( in Marshalls) of really nice shoes! I had a lot of fun shopping with my DD!:D :D

Lori I am so glad your dog is home again! I am doing the September rotatation! I try to knock out as much Circuit workouts before I leave on Monday! I will take my high step, ball, hand weights (8# AND 5#) of course all my Cathe DVD's, my Dyna band, yoga straps and mat with me! I will take everything in one suitecase!

Amelia congrats on your A!:)

Big hallo's to Cathy, Cheryl, Laine and Sara! BBL!

Belinda

Belinda-Sounds like you had some fun shopping yesterday! Weve got a Marshalls! I love shopping there! I also like going to Ross i can get my Levi's around 15 bucks there!:D

Lori-Have fun with the girls tonight!

girls my still dragging my butt,I havent worked out yet,Im thinking on doing bm2-one of the premixes-I need to do lb too!

Thanks for the congrats on the A:)

Just wanted to check in real quick before I head to the shower. I did a 10 mile run in 1 hour 40 mins and 1050 cals...YE-WHO!

I need to take my dogs to the vet this morning, they need their health cetificate!

I will workout this afternoon!

Lori WTG on your 10 mil. run! Enjoy your evening!

Amelia I went to the mall yesterday! Marshalls and Ross are 50% less than the Mall! They really had nice shoes! I went to Macy's and found nice cloth 755 off! You can't beat that???

Belinda

Hi everyone. It's taken awhile for me to get on today--just busy with two kids and surviving having both of them home all day. Just a few days of school and already I don't know what to do with them on a holiday. :)

I also seem to be coming down with something--just a cold or something. I started feeling a little like I was getting sick on Wednesday afternoon and it has just worsened since. Plus TOM should start any day now.

OK, don't want to sound all down; I'm fine and I'm wearing my favorite green skirt and my new silver flats--just wish I had the energy to go and show them off somewhere. All we've managed today is a quick trip to the library.

Yesterday I did GS Back, Shoulders, and Biceps workout. I guess the shoulder I was afraid I'd hurt is fine because I lifted as heavy or a little heavier than last time I did the workout. Today I haven't decided if I'll have a rest day or attempt another lower body workout. I'm running out of low or no weight lower body workouts (esp. ones not filled with lunges which I'm not comfy doing on the sore ankle) to try out. I might try the floor work & abs premix from Butts & Guts. I may have to leave off the ankle weights to go easy on that bum ankle.

Lori, so glad to hear your doggy came back. What a relief!

About the stingy husband, I just tell myself that one day we'll probably be rich because DH is so good at saving money. Or if not rich, at least we will be able to retire without too much worry. If it were up to me to save the money we'd be in big trouble!

Oh, and great job on the run! You are the queen of workouts. (OK, I guess Cathe is the queen of workouts, but you're pretty good.)

Sara, no weekend plans for me yet. We are such homebodies. I still need to buy shoes to go with my fancy dress, but want DH to help me. For some reason he's really good at picking out shoes for me in spite of his testosterone (and cheapness). I'm impressed that you managed to find dress, boots, and sweatpants with kids in tow.

Amelia, sorry you had a bad WI. It's been happening to me a lot--I seem to have stalled at my current weight. But this morning it looks like I'm down so hopefully my next WI will be good (crossing fingers). Congrats on the A in your class!

Belinda, annoying about the movers, but it's always great to have a good excuse to go buy clothes and shoes, I think.

OK, Ewan is climbing on me and I think I should probably get off my heinie and feed them some lunch, so I'll run for now.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Hey Girls I was wondering who does the CORE program?I remember somebody here mentioning it before!

I have been looking in the book that came with my starter kit and noticed that alot of the foods that I have been eating aren't allowed in the core program for instance like my creamer and sweetner in my coffee in the mornings:-( Im losing inches,but I really want to lose "pounds" im thinking that the core program could break this little plateou i've ventured into!

I've got to go get my DD from school, bbiab

Laine, that is so true about your DH! He will be rich or richer then those of us who like to spend money!

Amelia, I didn't do the Core program. I think you kind of have to know your cut off point with that one, and Im not to good at that! LOL I liked the points system cause I knew what was in what and when that cookie was gone I couldn't eat another one. But with the Core, isn't there are a group of foods you can eat as much as you want off as long as your not stuffed? See....I would stuff myself.:)

I went to the Liquor store to get something for tonight and there are some new coolers out. They are called Smirnoff Ultra 1. They are only 100 cals per bottle! Thats awesome. Most of these coolers are like 400 cals per bottle. They guy that works there said that they taste the same as the orginal ones...hope he wasn't pulling my leg!

Hi ladies!

A superquick post…I am meeting up with some friends for dinner and have to get ready.

Lori :: So do you still count pts. every day? I posted about my goals the other night…It was a little long so I’m going to cut & paste in the interest of time:

<<<What has brought me to WW is that I am 5’4, a size 6/8, and while I know the number on the scale is not always the best indicator of fitness, it is too high for my tastes. I lost 30 lbs. from Jan. 06 until about February ’07, but since then, I have been in limbo. Losing inches gradually but not seeing a difference on the scale. Working out is not so much an issue, but eating consistently healthy is a challenge. I enjoy food. I still have fat to lose and would guess I could stand to lose at least 15-20 more lbs. I did WW once before in the late 90s and it worked, but after some major life changes in ‘01, I ultimately fell off the good habits wagon and wound up gaining it back plus some.>>

Have fun with girls’ night out (or in? with the Smirnoffs)!

Sara :: *lol* about the sweatpants. I love the ones made by Russell. I have them in every color. Have fun at the wedding!

Amelia :: congrats on your A!! Well done! And I agree about your approach to the scale. You’ll get ‘em next time!…I am doing Flex.

Belinda :: Oh OK, so you’re still here in the States? Any reason to go shopping is a good one! Glad you and DD had fun spending cash. :) Won’t you miss the killer sales on clothes? I love the European styles, but not the prices.

Lainie :: sorry to hear you’re coming down with a bug. *sending feel good vibes your way* And a maybe a mild sedative for the kiddies? :p j/k

I took today as a rest day. Am off to dinner. Applebee’s so I’ll be able to figure points easily. Am going for the Confetti Chicken, my fave. Unfortunately, losing a few lbs. now puts me at a lower point restriction. BOO! *lol*

Have a great night, ladies!!

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Cathy-It looks like we are doing the same Weight losing Limbo dance:). I've also been losing inches for about three or four months now but the scale has been stuck! the past two weeks I've lost one pound but besides that nothing really! The total lost for last month was two pounds*rolls eyes*;-). I've still got a good thirty pounds to lose(I've lost about 90lbs all-together,started the summer of 05').

boy is it agravating when the scale doesn't move! I too have the same problem...I LOVE working out and can't live without it but I also LOVE to eat and tend to fall off the wagon! x(

OK,DH is giving me that "look" so I've got to go,LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.