~*~* Weight Watchers Wed~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

I ended off with personnals last night so there isn't much for me to catch up on. I am waiting to go to work but also waiting for DS to wake so I can spend a little time with him before I head out the door:) Im not sure if thats gonna happen today b/c he didn't go to bed until 8:30 last night, which is late for him. Im hoping he will have a long morning nap at the sitters. She as a playpen she puts him in but its in the middle of the rec room where the other 2 boys play.Of course is naps are short b/c they wake him up, I don't know why she doesn't put it somewhere else. But with that being said, one of the boys is probably going to be in school in the a.m so it may be nice and quiet there. He isn't there enough for me to complain and Im just thankful to have here. Besides for the naps, he is in good hands and if he gets tired enough, he will fall asleep somewhere!! LOL

Kristine** Is DH leaving the same time as you? Your parents must be so excited! Are you thinking about having another anytime soon?

I weighed today girls and I was down again:) 117.2. Thats another new low! Actually, the lowest I remember being is 116 after I found out I was preggo and was throwing up for 2 days:-( thats when I was 17. Because Im not "trying" to lose weight right now I have to switch things up a bit. I don't think I need to lose anymore and I don't want to start looking to thin...so...bring on the cookies! JK!!!

Alright, i will check in again when I get to work! Im hoping to get a run in tonight after I get home and DS is in bed.

Lori:)

Good Morning Violets:)

Oh man I've been so weak with my eating this weekx( I haven't cheated but the thought just doesn't go awayx(. Im Weighing in and measuring on sat...so wish me luck! Im staggering my calories until then!

Todays workout is LIC cardio premix(I think its called timesaver)but I just did lic not too long ago so I may do either a cario premix on bm2 or C&W...or I may even powerwalk for an hour this eveing...not sure yet! I do know that I have stay strong and not cheat until my cheat day on saturday! I don't know whats wrong with me??????

Lori-Congrats on the scale:)you work hard and deserve it!

Hey to the rest of the gang...bbl!

Amelia** Don't beat yourself up! Everyone goes through times where they feel weak! When I would have a cheat day it was sooo hard to get back on track. What about if you just have a cheat meal or is that what you are doing now? WHen I was following WW"s I was bf'ing so I would give myself one day a week and I would eat whatever I wanted. I wouldn't go overboard but I didn't want to ruin my milk supply so I kept my cals higher for one day. I guess you are probably looking forward to the holidays being over? Its not a good holiday on the waist line. When I am home in the evenings I am already considering making myself a drink:eek: and I wish I had a pile of slush made! And they aren't low in cals!!!
Have a good workout!!

Im at work now...just hang'in! I think its gonna be a quiet day!

Good morning ladies,

I have super DOMS from yesterday! LOL! That run really kicked my butt! Today’s workout is going to be a nice long stetch! I do need to stretch my muscle.Just what the doctor ordered! I still have to finish my abs today!

Lori congrats on your scale! ^^^^5!

Amelia don't beat yourself up! I been eating alot of crap too!

Cheryl nice workout! It doesn’t sound like you eating enough food ! I would be starving, eating like that! Eating zero crabs I wouldn’t have any energy to workout!

Hallo to all who follows!

Belinda

Hey guys,just a quick pop in.Im eating my breakfast..oatmeal with blueberries...AAAhhhhh,alright i guess but would rather have a big ol'sausage and egg biscuit;-)

Lori-for the past three or four weeks I've only been taking a cheat meal,because when I allowed myself to have a cheat day-I KNOW i was taking it way too far!x( YES, I WILL be glad when the holidays are over!But I cant wait to see my kids little faces come x-mas morning! Maybe the new sts series coming out will help with this plateau that im in? Ive been hovering around the same weight since may,very depressing!especially when I still have the last 30pds to losex(

One day I will post before and after pics-Im still waiting for the after part,LOL;-)

Belinda-I'll try not to beat myself up!Enjoy the DOMS,I love them!

Cheryl-I forgot to congratulate you on your recent weightloss! You go girl;-)

alright,im gonna go surf around cathe land a bit---bbl

Hi Ladies

Good to see everyone up and chatting!

I am really sore today. Kickboxing and the yoga must have really done me in. Ugh. I guess that is a good thing, right? Today is Legs/Back/ABS.

Tomorrow will be my rest day as we are travelling to Ok City for my brother's wedding this weekend. It's going to be clean eating for me. The hotel does have a gym, just not sure what equipment they have.

Lori--great workout yesterday! That is great. Also, great on the weight loss. I love losing weight, but when you have to buy all new clothes and jeans, it can be a real pain. :) But fun too. How many hours do you work every week?

Amelia--the eating is the toughest part. I actually think diet, is around 70% of the weight loss equation. I know when I used to run every day, but I ate a ton of carbs, I was heavier than I am now, when I do only 3 runs, if that in a week! Maybe you could try Cheryl's diet for a few days?

Belinda--what type of yoga do you do? What are some of your DvD/instructors that you like? I have Bryan Kest, and I have Baron Batptiste. Both very good.

Stacey-glad to hear you are feeling better and working out. Now your body will be ready for some major exercise. Are you thinking about doing a p90x rotation? I think you would great results from it. Maybe you and your sis could do it. It helps that my SIL and I are doing it together, otherwise it would be very hard!

Cheryl--OMG--fantastic weight loss. I copied your diet down for the future if I need to drop some fast weight. It's really encouraging to have something work good job on sticking to the plan.

Lainie- I really hope your taking it easy. How is your yoga class? You have inspired me to look into classes here. So fun! Flexibility is so key to fitness.

Kristine-I have a 9mth old, Ryan. He was born in March, and is my first. I love your daughter's name. Is she starting to take a few steps? Is she your first? Glad you joined our group!

Ok, bbl if time permits!!Have great workouts!

Belinda** Enjoy your stretch. Prehaps thats what I should do tonight. A run, then stretch, then a bath!!! Sounds nice!

Amelia** Are you ordering the latest series? Belovedheather posted some results on the OD board. Maybe Santa could get you those! LOL I know cheat days can go way to far...been there, done that!

hey lori,I would love to order the new series but im afraid money is tight these days and all extra $ goes to my kids for thier x-mas! Ive never read the results thread because I don't have the series,I'll go check it out now!

Carrie,I think i would pass out if I tried cheryl's diet for even one day;-)I weigh alot more than what many women would weigh at my size.(190 and a size 14 a loose 14;-)-had to throw that in there,lol)anyways,I just keep keeping on and maybe one day I will be at the size I want to be,around a 8/9!

gesh,my ds is driving nuts...gotta go bbl

Carrie** YOu snuck in on me! I didn't even notice! Some weeks I work 5/12 hour shifts and then some weeks I work 2/12 hour shifts. Like this week Im only working today and tomorrw but then next week I work Mon, Tues,Fri,Sat,Sun! So you take the good with the bad!
Yes, losing weight is a nice feeling. I don't have the cloud over me that I need to lose weight and trying to figure out a way to do it. I also enjoy getting ready to go somewhere b/c I like having a few extra pounds gone! But with that being said, buying new clothes is a pain. I pulled out a pair of jeans the other day that fit me perfectly 10 lbs ago, I thought I could wear them b/c they had just been washed and maybe,just maybe, I could get a couple hours out of them before they stretch. NOt the case! I couldn't beleive how big they were on me! I could pull them down without on doing them. Anyway, I only have 4 pair of jeans I can wear out of the 20 in my closet!!!

Ameila** Well...I guess that can be next on your list? They aren't overly expensive so maybe soon you can get them. I know its hard to spend money on yourself with little ones who need treats! And they come first! LOL Ah...you will soon be working and hauling in some dough...then you can buy yourself some good stuff!

Carrie I only have MTV power yoga! I have Gentle Yoga and yoga for weght loss with Suzanne Deoson! The Method Recision Yoga! I left most of my yoga dvd's with my DD in the states!! I need more!!

Belinda

Hello and good mid morning to everyone!

I'm in such a great mood! I just completed elliptical intervals and a long pilates for abs workout. Felt great! Yesterday, I decided to get outside to exercise since it was nearly 60 degrees. I took Ryan on a walk in the jogger. It was lovely. Since Ryan has been much more consistently napping in the mornings after I drop my kids off at school, I think I'm going to try to do at least 3 workouts a week during his naptime. That will free me up in the evenings to do other things. I think I'll do longer workouts on the weekends. Just a thought, I'll see how it goes. The goal is still 5-6 days a week for me.

Have a couple workout questions for you all; How many days a week do you work out? How many days a week do you work your abs? How many days a week do you strength train? I try to do some cardio at least 4 times a week, then strength train a couple times a week and one day is just for pilates. That's my goal.

Lori,Great news on the scale and it sounds like you are right where you want to be and can just maintain. That is a good feeling I bet!
Amelia, I bet things will be easier after the holidays. Seems like there is just so much to do and I think it's easy to slip up on eating (at least for me!). Maybe STS would be a good plateau buster for you?
Belinda, great that you had such a good workout yesterday! I don't do a lot of yoga but love pilates. My favorite instructor is Ellen Barrett and she just released a pilates fusion dvd (on collage) and will be coming out with two more pilates and yoga based workouts soon. One is called Slimsculpt-pilates and strength training, the other is called the Yogini workout-more yoga based. I'm going to ask for all 3 for my birthday in March.
Carrie, awesome job yesterday on your workouts! Sounds like you need some good stretching:) It would be fun to do a rotation with my sis, but it may be a mix of PX90 and Cathe.
Cheryl, great job on the weight loss!!

Hi to Kristine, Lainie and all who follow. I'll check back in tomorrow after my workout.

Stacey

Stacy! You did sneak in, I would have never seen that!
I just keep working out everyday, until I don't have time! LOL I like to take one rest day a week but sometimes I go longer. Not intentionally but you never know what life might throw your way and if I have the energy I keep going. So everyday I workout I do cardio, I try to get one leg workout and am currently trying to get 3 bic,tri,shoul workouts and 1 chest and back every week.
Good job on the workout!

Hi everyone. Just a quick post to say I'm still sick but not too bad. Still just a low fever and stuffy nose. I might call the doc tomorrow if I still feel crummy. I actually took a nap while Ewan was napping today. The good news is my physical therapist says I can try working out regularly again and see how my ankle does. I thought about trying it today but then ended up taking that nap instead. Hopefully I can try something tomorrow to test the ankle.

Hope to BBL for personals.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi, everyone!

Carrie and Belinda, I would pass out too if I weren't following this program to the letter with its supplementation - the HCG tab under the tongue twice a day. You can read a lot about it by running a Google search on "HCG Diets". But it has you eat heavily (load) for the first two days you take the supplement and THEN drop to the very low calorie diet for the rest of the 45 day duration.

The extreme low carb is temporary under carefully controlled settings and is combined with almost NO fat (unlike Atkins). And there are actually enough carbs in the vegetables and fruits to not be too extreme, although there are pretty well no starchy carbs and no dairy (I do modify to add an organic egg with my grapefruit for breakfast - but I rinse the grapefruit in the cup to make sure there's no trace of syrup at all.)

I've lost another .6, so as of today I'm down 5.8 lbs!! Woo hoo!!

Lori would you like a few?? JK!!!! But eat those cookies with a clear conscience.

Amelia - this might be a program you would like, although it is very strict (not too painful or difficult in a hunger pang way, just STRICT.)

Lainie, glad you're reviving a little. Agree with you on calling the doc.

Belinda, sounds like things are going so well right now! I'm so glad! Bet you're still loving that 4DS.

This morning I did an hour of cardio split between BM2 step and the treadmill. Just enough!

Have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi ladies,

I did MM today. And once again, it kicked my butt. What's wrong with me? I think I need vacation ;-) .

Only one more week and we will be leaving to Germany. Ah, I can't wait.

Lori - Yes, my DH is leaving with me at the same time and will stay the whole time with me. He saved up all his vacation for this trip.
Well, yes, we are thinking about another one, but no right now. I want to be back in my prepregnancy pants, before we will start trying again, but I should be there pretty soon, yeah!!! Maybe the middle of next year. We have to many Bdays in around Christmas time already ;-) . How about you?

Amelia - Hang in there. I know Christmas time is tough to maintain a good diet, but you are doing very well!!! Did you get the 4DS? I really enjoyed the Nov rotation and think it really changed things up and should help with plateaus as well.

Belinda - Stretch sounds good. I need to start to include more stretching and yoga in my routine again.

Carrie - Oh, I didn't know that you have a little baby boy, that's great!!! Thank you, we decided on the name a day after she was born, we couldn't make up our minds, but are really happy with it. Well, she is cruising and she walks when I hold her hands, so she is getting there. She takes huge soldier steps, it is so cute, but she slowly is figuring out how it is supposed to work. Won't be long, I don't think :eek: :) . What does Ryan do?

Stacey - Oh, I am so happy for you that you are back to working out and everyone is healthy!!! Enjoy your workouts. I normally workout when Heidi is taking her nap as well and I think she is going to 1 nap a day now, which last from 2-3 hours which is really nice.

Lainie - Oh no, still a fever? I am so sorry to hear that. I definitaley would call the Dr. if it is not better by tomorrow.

Cheryl - Wonderful job on your diet. I am not sure if I could be so disciplined as you are!!!

Ok ladies, gotta go and play with my little girl for a while and when get dinner ready. I will be back tomorrow.

Kristine :)

Hi! Back--have a few minutes here at work when it's not too busy!

Lori--that is nice you have variety in your schedule, and you have days where you completely have off! I work PT/4hours/M-F. Which isn't too bad, just the everyday grind. I guess I should be grateful they let me have this schedule and quit complaining!

Cheryl--I think it's great you are on that diet. Sure, it's not long term, but it's definately getting those stubborn pounds a-going. I will have to Google it to learn more. Good job--this will give you the will power that you can eat clean after doing this! Clean eating will seem like a 'treat day'.

Stacy-(I keep spelling your name wrong--so sorry)Following the X, my current work out schedule is: Abs-3days a week, Weights-2 days/week, Cardio/2days, Yoga-1 day, and 1 rest day or stretch. This is different from what I used to do. I used to do 4-5 days of cardio and weights 2x/week. With abs when I felt like it.

Ok--If I get to take my laptop, I can communicate with everyone! Have great rest of the week!
Carrie

Hi everyone. Just wanted to pop back in with some personal messages--hope someone sees them since it's pretty late. :)

Lori, congrats on the tiny weight--just don't shrink down to nothing, girl!

Amelia, you're doing a great job; it's normal to feel weak from time to time, and it's normal to give into the weakness sometimes. We just have to make sure we don't give in all the time, of course. I have not done a real great job on losing weight lately, but sometimes I'm just happy to at least be maintaining and not gaining!

Belinda, I have a lot of new yoga DVDs if you have any questions about good ones. One of my favorites is Crunch: Candlelight Yoga, though it's definitely one of the relaxing stretchy ones and not a power one.

Carrie, how long a drive will it be to OK City for you? I used to live in Oklahoma in high school, so I've been to OKC a few times. Do you have a resistance band you can take to do some muscle work when you travel?

Stacey, I really like Ellen Barrett's stuff, too. I haven't ordered the new one yet, but I probably will some time.

Cheryl, congrats on the loss!

Kristine, I also do my workouts when my little one naps. The 5-year old is in Kindergarten and the 2-year old naps between 1 and 3, so I get 2 hours to fit in a workout at that time. Sometimes I manage to get up earlier than the boys and work out then.

OK, hope I got everyone. Have a great night if any of you stop by.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.