~*~* Weight Watchers Wed~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gang!

HOw is everyone? Well, my meeting with my boss yesterday left a very bad taste in my mouth. He as 3 part-timers working, while I was a full time worker. He is saying that I replaced one of the part time workers when she was on Mat leave and that she has seniority over me, which I could totally understand if she hasn't quit 2 monthes after returning to work and then he took her back when i started my Mat leave. How do you still have seniority over someone when you quit? Anyone I talk to think its crazy! So...now my friend is looking for a babysitter for her kids and willing to pay good money..I am seriously thinking about it. I wouldn't have to worry about leaving DS either. Anyway...Im sure you will hear more about that later!

Today is suppose to be LIC but I loaned it to a friend. So I will be going for a run. Its suppose to be a beauitful day and I want to get as much running in as possible before the cold comes our way.

Cheryl, good job on the workout yesterday! Are your legs hurting today?

Amelia, have fun with C&W! Your gonna love that one to and you will soon be doing all of the Imax work out! Its tough but you will build yourself up!

Laine, size 6? Thats good! You should be so proud of yourself. Your hard work is paying off.

I should get my day started, even though its only 6:45....do you beleive I have already been up for 45 mins?

Lori:)

Good Morning Girls:)

Today is C&W,can't wait to give it a go! Does anybody know where I can find plates for my BB that are like 1 or 1.5 pounds? On the side lateral raises I could probably go to eight pds but I don't own any eight pd DB and would rather buy some plates so I can use them on my BB too!(I have Dumb bell bars) I looked online and did find some but wow,for just four 1.25pd wieght its 19.99(includes shipping)I thought that was kinda high! But maybe its not....im a cheapskate;-)

Lori-((((hugs)))) to you,I hope the whole job situation works out for you...I would really consider the job with your friend-you can work and still be with ds,sounds good to me!;-) Enjoy your run,and thanks for the encouragement,I know the first time doing a workout can be overwhelming!Your right,I will be able to do ALL of Imax2 one day! I previewd C&W last night and im really excited about that one today!

Hey to Cheryl-Belinda-Lainie-Sara! I can't believe that the others haven't checked in! Guess its just us now!

Good Morning!!!

Well, today, my first baby is 7....where have the years gone??? He is so funny! He was wild last night on the way to and from football practice. And, this morning, he was up at 5:50 am. I usually get up around 5, but slept in a little this morning. He normally gets up at 7. He is going to be so tired today! I made him cinn rolls and choc milk this morning for bfast....not our typical bfast, but it is his bday :)

So today, I have to make cupcakes (Lord, help me be good!!) and take them to school. Plus, I have some "extra" cleaning to do before his party on Sunday. I am working on that little by little. His party is planned and ready to go! I found a cool freeze tag game and a scavenger hunt that goes with his party theme. Plus, we do a present pass, which is fun. All the kids sit in a circle and pass the presents around while music plays. When the music stops, Tyler will open the present he has in his hands.

Although, I should be working out, I don't think I will have time! I did walk around the track last night with another mom during Tyler's practice. But, other than that, I don't know if w/o is in my near future. Next week.....after all the hectic bday stuff....Crazy, a 2 hour party is taking up my whole life ;)

Lori, good luck with your job....that sounds a bit illegal to me....I would mention that to your boss.

Amelia, have fun with C&W. That is fun!!

Sara

Amelia....are you done yet???? How was it!? I like C&W. I know there was alot of hype when it first came out b/c it wasn't tough enough...but I think its a great workout!

Sara, good luck with the cupcakes (as I sit here eating a small piece of cheesecake at 11:30!) I don't know where the yrs have gone either but one thing is for sure...as they get older so do we!:eek: :eek: Good luck with the kiddies! I know you'll need it!

My sister sent me a parcel today and she said she had a surprise in there that I was going to love and hate all at the same time! Guess what it was? MIC! I dropped my VHS version and broke it, and didn't care to replace it! LOL I guess she bought the dvd and sent me her other VHS MIC. Now I know what she meant by loving it and hating it all at the same time! haha

Just got back from a long run. It wasn't quit 10 miles, probably more like 9.5. My knee started acting a little weird so I thought it was best to take a shorter route home.

BBL.
Lori:)

Lori - the babysitting option sounds great. Could be a very good option, at least for awhile.

Amelia, yes, C&W is a total blast!!

I'm headed in for MIS this morning. Yowza!

Have a great morning, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi everyone. This morning I came home after dropping off both kids--so far I've been running errands while they're both gone so it's nice to have the house to myself for a little while. Ewan's only at school 1 1/2 hours three days a week for now, so it's hard to get many errands done anyway. Plus nothing is open in the village until 10 or 11.

I'm wearing those size 6 pants today which is nice, but I'm still a 10 or 12 up top--which is kind of weird considering I have the same measurement in the bust as in the hips. How come they aren't the same size? Aren't women supposed to be a similar size top and bottom? I have an ample enough bosom, but it's not dramatically bigger than my bum like the size difference might indicate.

I also weighed at home (haven't been able to weigh in at WW for a couple weeks) and I'm down to 146, so I hope I get such a good result next time I weigh in (I was 149 at the last meeting). I'm planning to go to a meeting next week when Ewan is at school a little longer.

Lori, I think the boss did you wrong. There are laws about how you deal with women returning from maternity leave (not that I know the laws, I just know there are some). Good luck dealing with that and making decisions.

Amelia, the smallest weight plates i have are 2.5 lbs. I got them at Modell's--don't know if you have those down there--just a regular sports store. I know they didn't cost too much, but I don't remember how much they were exactly.

Sara, have fun enjoying your DS's birthday and preparing for that party. I'm sure it will all go great.

Hi Cheryl, have "fun" with MIS!

OK, I'm going to go set up my workout area so I can get right to it when Ewan naps after school. Today I'm going to attempt a gentle lower body workout. Please send me healthy vibes for this silly sprained ankle!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Afternoon Ladies

well i just got through with C&W and Its an awesome workout! I LOVED it! It wasnt real intense either(which I like;-)). I also took ds to the park for a forty min stroll,he gets so excited when I mention going to the park...he jumps up and down and claps his hands..so cute!

Lorie-I started the workout on one riser,and it wasn't too long before I went down to just the platformx( my how I get cocky;-). I can't wait to get MORE workouts by the AMAZING CATHE;-). I just can't say enough about the women....shes just amazing!

Cheryl-How was MIS? That one always leaves me nice and fried;-)

Sara-Sounds like you came up with some fun party games! I hope your DS has a good birthday! They do grow up too fast! And like lorie says..so do we:eek: but its ok,Im still a kid at heart;-)Oh and if you need some "help" with the cupcakes,just let me know!}( you might end up with fewer than what you started with,LOL

Lainie-Congrats on the weight lose! My scale was about three pounds more than the scale at the meetings i went to. Your weight is the weight Im aiming for....I've got awhile to go:+ its taking forever but I know I will one day get there:)!

Did I miss anybody? Alright,I've got to get out of these sweaty clothes and get some housework done or my DH will think all I do all day is workout and chat online;-):eek: bbl

Love that MIS! I'd forgotten how much. Cathe is prettier now than then, but that workout is a definite classic and a definite keeper. Loved it!

Glad everyone's afternoon is going well -
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.