~*~* Weight Watchers Wed~*~*~

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Whats on the shake today? Well, I ended up doing housework last night instead of working out so I will have to make up for it today:) It shouldn't be a problem cause Im sure DS will get a good nap in and I can get my workout done. I would like to get it done in the a.m though b/c my mom is comming after lunch....I don't see how that is possible though unless he as a nap around 10:30 and I have my doubts about that.

My eating was pretty good yesterday until I got home!!!! DH ended up picking up KFC for supper. My weight today was 121.7..soon be time to take my measurments again. I don't think they have changed. I also wonder how I can go from 118.4 one week to 121.7 the next and stay there? Did I eat to much last week? I can't be retaining fluid that long...so was I ever 118? LOL Not that it really matters cause Im pretty sure I look the same!:)

Alright...DS is limiting me to my computer time today. Being very needy and trying to beat up the computer at the same time!

BBL
Lori:)

Gidge,ya bet me to the punch,lol! I kinda figured your were posting the same time I was;-)I wouldn't stress over the evil scale girl,you know you look good;-)

BURR,its cold in here!Dang,I think its time to turn the heat up a notch!! http://bestsmileys.com/cold/8.gif
Today's workout is bm2,all of it:+.My DH has a tummy ache and decided to stay home from work,so I will have two kids home today instead of the usual one HA!(personally I think he just wanted to take the day off;-))

Hey to the rest of the gang http://bestsmileys.com/waving/6.gif

bbl

Why hello WW World.

Yes, WEDNESDAY! I have to be at work early today for training, so this will be brief. My work out today is Core Synergistics. A crazy a$$ workout. But good. It's kind of cardio, I am going to wear my HR and see how much cardio it really is.

Lori--You know, 350 cals burned isn't too bad, especially in an hour's work, with wu and cd. I would, of course, like it to be more. I burn alot more when I run in an hour though. Ahh, the weight, boy can I relate! I weighed on Monday 120. Tuesday 117? Ok, so which is it? I am not really 'trying' to lose, b/c I don't want to buy new clothes, and I don't want my chest to shrink! LOL. Just want to maintain and tone.

Amelia--BM2, the mother of all workouts. Good luck. That workout is a killer.

Kristine-Welcome! Glad you can check in with us!

Ok, everyone have great workouts!

Carrie

Hi WW friends!
Hope you are all having a great day.

Lori, hope you get a good workout in today and get to use the computer a bit:)

Amelia, good luck with BM2, man I'll have to check that one out sometime. Maybe for my birthday since I'm getting LIC for Christmas. Figure I better do one at a time and build up my strength!!

Carrie, awesome on the core synergistics, my sis has told me about that one;)

Well guys, not having a productive week with exercise and I'm pretty bummed about it. Ryan is STILL sick. He threw up this morning again and had diarreah(sp?) Sorry, more info. than you need! He is sound asleep right now and my friend/neighbor graciously took my kids to school for me (her kids go to the same schools as Alex and Emma).

So, the hope/plan is to get some elliptical time in, but I'll have to wait until this evening after kids are in bed. I plan on getting a nice 30min interval workout in. If I can get every day the rest of this week in I'll meet my 5/day a week goal.

Okay, wish me luck. I'll report in later today or tomorrow hopefully with good workout news!

Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Hey Chickie Poo's!:)

Just got back from a visit with a friend from baby group. If I don't keep moving in the morning, I get really lazy and then there goes my afternoon workout:-( I have to see what my new rotation calls for today, I am kind of in the mood to do BM2!

Amelia** Have fun with your workout! And having DH home is a real pain in the rear when they are sick! LOL I think you should send him to your MIL's! LOL

Carrie** Scales are a weird thing no doubt,they can bounce around all over the place. Enjoy your workout.

Stacey** Nah, thats not to much info..haha When it comes to babies, even poop is cute. I hope he gets better soon, poor thing. There were a few babies in baby group sick the other day, luckily whatever was going around Rylan escaped.

Other then that, I am on load 2 of the laundry in the dryer. I guess I would have had it complete by now if I didn't go out but thats it...I didn't want to stay home all morning!

Lori:)

Hi everyone. Good news: Ewan seems to be feeling better today, a little less snotty. Bad news: the antibiotic is catching up with him and he's got diarrhea. Ugh. Fun for me. We walked over to a nearby store and got him some yogurt this morning so I'll feed him some of that at his next few meals, see if it helps his tummy.

I'm still super-tired. And of course I still stayed up too late last night. I've got to be better about that. I am always just trying to get stuff done after the boys go to bed.

I did a short yin yoga and meditation segment from Jennifer Kries' Hot Body Cool Mind DVD yesterday. It's an interesting DVD, though one that has me rolling my eyes sometimes. (You can see it here if you want to know about it: http://www.advancedworkouts.com/JKriesHBCM.html)

Today I might do some other yoga DVD, haven't decided which one. Maybe one I've ordered recently will come in the mail.

Lori, once again, I'll have to ask you to work out for both of us. :) Especially if you're doing BM2--I LOVE that one.

Amelia, oh, you're going to do BM2, too? I'm so envious! There's no way my physical therapist will let me do that one yet. Did I tell you guys I'm worried about my right knee now as well?

Carrie, have fun with Core Synergistics--guess that's another P90X thing?

Stacey, sorry your little one is sick as well. Vomiting is the worst--I hope Ewan only has diarrhea this time. Ugh, sometimes being a mother can be gross.

OK, gotta run answer some emails--I'm so behind on those.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hey girls:+ yep,Im here..barely. Im finished with BM2 and im fried,pooped,tired,whatever ya want to call it,LOL!I did everything except the abbs(shhh,Cathe won't know;-))

I just got out of the shower and put on some bluejeans and Yippee,all those thanksgiving dinners didn't make my butt any bigger:7,whew close one:)Now if I can just get through x-mas,LOL!!

Lori-you crack me up...I think I'll send DH and DS over to MILs so I can watch some Sex and the City}( . Did you decide to take a rest day? you deserve one;-)

Stacey-Diarrhea,oh man that stinks(literally;-))poor little guy,I hope he gets to feeling better real soon,I know how hard it is when ya got little ones sick! Good luck with your workout tonight!!! You will love LIC and BM2...Great workouts!

Carrie-Enjoy your workout,Ive never heard of syngerectics(sp)? so,its a kind of cardio,is it like Hi/Lo?

Lainie,Cheryl-How are you gals doing today?

Belinda-Your in my thought and prayers everyday!

Kristine-You still with us? Hows your day going so far?

Oh man,I just remembered~I have class tonightx( and a take home test,ugh~there always a Pain in the A$$!
bbl:7

ETA-Lainie,your little guy has diarrhea too,oh man! Maybe the yogurt will help his tummy! Whats wrong with your right knee?

Oooh, sounds like a BM2 day for many... what fun!

I did HIS/LIS combo. Loved it! A classic hour of Cathe sweat-on-the-step although the LIS portion isn't too challenging.

Lori, I'd take 121.7 in a heartbeat right now. I wouldn't worry too much.

Lainie, one thing leads to another!! Sorry about Ewan's bathroom woes.

Stacey, nice to hit Hump day, eh?

Amelia, DH is playing Wii??? Yep, sounds like he feels okay to me!

Have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

Amelia** Good job on the workout! I forgot to add yesterday that I LOVE Sex and the city! Of course I didn't watch it when it was on t.v so after I got into it, I had to get a loan of every season from a coworker! I can't wait for the movie to come out!!!

Laine** Glad to hear things are getting better but I hope your house is rid of the nasty virus soon! Im also getting tired of working out for both of us! LOL You owe me big time!!!

Cheryl** I have to do that premix again soon, I don't want to forget those tricky steps!

Sooo today I managed to do Scrammbled eggs and GS Chest and Tri's timesaver. I wanted to do Bic,Shou and Back as well but I ran out of time...maybe tomorrow I will get a super duper long workout in;) Oh and my darling mother decided to tell me that I am "sick looking"..isn't that nice? I guess in her eyes I am to thin but by no means am I sick looking! UGH!!! Mothers!

LOri:)

Hi ladies,

Yes, I am still here. Sorry for checking in so late, but I was doing alot of running around and get the rest of my Christmas shopping done. Didn't get to workout today, so I guess this is a rest day x( .

I got Heidi's Christmas pictures done today and one of them is going to be a present for my DH. He has no clue and I know he will love it!!! :+

Lori - Heidi is doing great! No, not walking yet, but she is cruising and she walks if I hold her on both hands, so she is getting there. I think she might be walking by Christmas, we'll see. How is your little one?

Amelia - I've been working out with Cathe since maybe 4 years now, maybe even 5, I am not sure. I saw her videos on ebay and was wondering why so many people are bidding on them, so I looked at her website and ordered the Intensity series. Wasn't quite my level yet, but wow, I just loved it. Can't remember what the first workout was I did.

Carrie - How are you liking P90X? I did the Lean Rotation in April and I liked it, but I was happy to get back to Cathe. I will be in Germany for 4 weeks over Christmas and I will take the P90X workouts with me and do a rotation. Just easy to modify with the bands.

Stacey - So sorry to hear your kiddos are sick. Heidi was sick last week with a stomach bug as well, but no throwing up. Just diarrea and fever and since yesterday, she is finally back to normal and eating right again. She barely ate over the weekend and I was getting worried. Is Ryan walking yet?

Lainie - No BM2 here, just a rest day. Haven't done BM2 in its entire yet. I guess, I have to do that someday. Love all the parts though.

Cheryl - Uh, that combo sounds great. Right now I enjoy the 30 min cardio workouts. I am more a weights girl, but have to do the cardio as well, right.

Ok, ladies going to rest a little bit after my intense shopping day
Kristine :)

Kristine, shopping counts as exercise; I'm sure of it. I would count it ;-) }(
Good to hear from you, and tomorrow's another day -
:7
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.