~*~* Weight Watchers Tuuuuuuesday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

I feel well rested today. I went to bed at a sensible hour and i should be able to make it through the day without feeling to lazy:)

Last night I did Day 1 of my rotation. 4DS Bic,Tri,Shou and a 5 mile run:)

Today I have to seriously watch my sweet tooth! I don't think I ate that much junk yesterday but I felt a little sick last night. Maybe Im just not use to eating that many sweets anymore. I did have a cookie,then a tiny taste of cake, a chocolate from Switzerland that a pilot gave me and a cookie dough truffle before I worked out.I think I ate more then I thought I did though. Atleast if I give myself the challenge of no sweets for a while, if I do have something it will be just a taste.

Hope everyone as a good day. I am hoping to get cardio in tonight when I get home.

Lori:)

Good Morning ladies!

((((Belinda))))my Thoughts are with you and your family,Im SO SORRY for your loss! Please remember we are here for you...if you need us!

Today is suppose to be KPC-UGH! I think I will sub an hour powerwalk with some jogging this afternoon,ya know I hate those kickboxing style workouts:+

Lori-I got my share of sweets on friday when I made frosted fudge brownies,Im proud to say I only had one(ok,a BIG one;-))Great job on your workout yesterday!

Stacey-You seem to be quite the busy bee these days,I hope you get a chance to check in today!

Hey to Lainie,Cheryl,Carrie and all who pops in!

Ewan and I are spending the day at home today since we're still not feeling great. I didn't have as much of a sore throat last night, though, so I hope I'm doing better. I'm still tired, though--might take a nap when he naps today.

I might also list some of my unused DVDs on Amazon while I'm home today.

Lori, my DH was sick briefly, as was Isaac, but they both got over theirs pretty quickly. Isaac did wake up sniffly today, but it could be his allergies. Oh, maybe it was the sweet thing right before your workout that caused you to feel sick. I know it's hard for me if I eat the wrong thing before a workout. At least you probably burned it off already.

Belinda, so sorry to hear about your uncle. Will the funeral be nearby in Germany? I hope you don't get too stressed out.

Carrie, how's the P90X going? I can't wait to feel better and to have my ankle better so I can work out hard like the rest of you!

Cheryl, the pediatrician prescribed an antibiotic for Ewan. I also got him a humidifier which I set up in his room last night. It worked so well that his whole room was damp when I went in there this morning. (It's kind of a small room anyway.) I think I might have to leave the door open a crack next time we use it. He seems pretty jolly this morning, though still pretty snotty. I have to call my physical therapist and cancel tomorrow's appointment because Ewan probably won't go back to nursery school yet.

Amelia, yum, frosted fudge brownies! I'm lucky there aren't any of those in the house! I find it so hard to resist sweets when I'm sick, for some reason.

Hello also to Stacey and to Cathy if she pops in some time.

I just realized it's after 9 and I haven't had my coffee yet!?! What am I thinking? Gotta go get some fuel.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi Girls,

Today is cold here. 14 degrees! I would run, but with my DS, he would be too cold. So today will be KenpoX. Still a good workout.

Lori--your rotation looks very good, especially going into the Holidays. Isn't it hard to resist at work? I find it so. Someone is always bringing in some treat, and my desk is right near the 'treat table'.

Belinda-- I hope your are dealing the best you can. Check in when you can.

Amelia--have a great powerwalk. What is the temp in GA? Must be alot nicer than here. I don't have KPC, but I have heard great things about it. Don't like kickboxing? It's not for everyone.

Lainie-I can't wait for my DS to be in nursery school. That probably sounds bad. It would just be nice to have some 'time'. I go to work, but that doesn't allow me to do my own stuff. That's work. But, then when DS is in school, my husband will probably want me to work more hours than PT. Well, that just ain't happening!

Ok, going to go fire up the garage heater for my workout.

Carrie

Hi Girls,

Haven't had anything sweet yet:) So far so good! LOL

Amelia** Enjoy your workout, whatever you decide. Im not a big kickboxing fan either but I do like it every once in a while. I even bought...hmmm...can't remember the name of the workouts! LOL Anyway...I bought 3 different Kickboxing workouts from the same instrutor a few yrs back and boy was I sore after my workout! Oh! Powerstrike...thats what they are called. I haven't done them in ages though b/c the quality isn't the best and they play the same music over and over:eek:

Laine** Yes, what are you thinking!? hehe I have the coffee pot all ready in the mornings when I have to go to work. I get up, turn the pot on and when I get out of the shower it is all ready to go!:9 We save quit a bit of money now though b/c we use to buy our coffee every morning, so your talking 3 dollars a day,7 days a week! 84 bucks a month in coffee!

Carrie** Like I said, so far,so good! See, if I tell myself I can't have it and I break down, I will only have a little peice. But if I tell myself I can have one thing a day, I would have had it already and would probably have had more besides! We have ice cream here, cookies in full view,halloween treats, plus the cake I made yesterday and more cookies in the fridge.

Im just filling out some christmas cards that need to be sent out. Its a great pass time b/c I can do it while watching t.v:)

Hi all!
Well, major stress here. WE got back from the wedding on Sunday afternoon, and then my little guy came down with a stomach bug and was throwing up most of the day yesterday. Then my oldest caught it and was sick last night and this morning. He stayed home from school today. Ugh, I'm exhausted. So no workouts to report, but hopefully will be able to jump on the elliptical tonight and will report more later.

Okay, sorry so short, will post more tomorrow:)

Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Workout is done. Was 1hour and burned 350 cal. That is pretty good for kickboxing. Seems I burn more from these workouts than Cathe's step workouts. Is that possible? I will have to re-check again after I get done with the p90x rotation.

Stacey-everyone is getting sick. My DH is not feeling good at all. I hope my DS or I don't get it

Lori-keep resisting the sweets!

Carrie

Hi ladies,

Wanted to see if I can start checking in with you. Stacey invited me over, we used to check in at the pregnancy/postpartum forum, Lori as well, but no one is really checking in anymore, so I was looking for a new group. Just like Stacey, I am not doing WW but I am watching my weight, hehe, I hope that counts.

My little girl will be 11 months tomorrow, wow, time flies.

I will be doing 4DS Higher Intensity Chest and Back in just a little bit. I am on week 4 of the November rotation and I really like it.

Ok ladies, got get busy with my workout.

Kristine :)

Kristine!** So nice to hear from you. I checked in a couple of times at the PP check in but when I looked no one had checked in and I kinda gave up. How is Heidi? What is she doing??? walking yet? You do know our Christmas trees are gonna be limbed this yr right? LOL

Stacy** Sorry to hear your babies are sick! Not much down time when you have needy kids, thats forsure. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Carrie** Good job on the workout! See, why can't I be happy with 350 burned? I usually aim for 500 but since my HRM drives me crazy..I haven't put it on in a while.

Almost time to go home...woo hoo!!!! Can't wait to blow this popsicle stand! Im not sure what tonights workout will be. Its suppose to be cardio but Im not sure which one. Also, its suppose to be warmer tomorrow, I would love to get outside for a run.

Hello chickies

I sat on my rump today and it felt good;-)I watched Sex and the City,I got through two seasons and hopefully I can watch some more this weekend or next week,LOVE that show! I did manage to do some laundrymax though,6 loads! I was suppose to walk and jog for an hour but decided to take the day off,oh well,I have ALL of bm2 on tabs for tommorrow so i need my energy,lol!

Kristine-WELCOME,love the name! How long have you been working out with Cathe? I started with her last year,i remember doing my first cathe workout(basic step) on dec.12 of last year! And eversince then,ive been hooked...shes the best!IMO

Stacey-Stomach bugs just plan suck!There is a really bad one going around my school!I hope your kids feel better soon!

A big Hello to Lorie,Carrie,Cheryl,Lainie,Belinda and Cathy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.