~*~* Weight Watchers Tuesday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies:)

Im the first one here today:) DS woke at 6 today but I knew it was going to be a early rise cause he went to bed at 6. I was smarter this time and went to bed at 10 and I feel perfect.
I have baby group today but I don't think I am going. DS as the cold and as much as I want to socialize with the other moms, I don't think I can take the chance of DS passing along his bug. Ive been debating if its the cold or teeth b/c when he woke yesterday morning, he had another tooth but his nose is running way to much for it just to be teeth.
My boss finally called yesterday and he wants me to come up to work and have a chat today. He said my job is there if I want it but he is going to have problems with staffing. When he hired me, he only promised me 13 shifts a month, but as soon as i started I was working 15 shifts. Im wondering if he is going to try to bump me back to 13? That wouldn't be so bad.
I picked up a Oxygen mag last night and there was some useful info in there. Tosca had a artical in there about not doing cardio ALL the time but instead eating super clean and lifting. Apparently you could transform your body this way! Makes me want to try it. Of course I would have to go to the grocery store and load up on rabbit food and lean meats but atleast I wouldn't have to pound the pavement so much.

Im not sure what my workout will be today. It didn't look like I was going to get on in b/c of baby group and then going to see my boss but now that I am staying home I should be able to get something in.

Lori:)

Good Morning!!

Lori, I have heard of that before...lifting more instead of cardio. I have never tried it, but if you do let us know your results. So ds is teething??? Poor baby! When Kylee would get a tooth, she would get diarrhea for about 3 days. At least I think it was from her teeth, but it all could have been a bug. You just never know, huh?

Well, today I am making up a schedule for ds's party and hopefully working in my landscaping beds. I would like to get those all cleaned up before his party and plant some mums. I planted mum last year, but none of them came back :( I love mums!!!

So, as far as planning his party, I have to come up with some games. does anybody have any ideas for a little boy's Transformers party??? I have looked at amazingmoms.com (a very cool site, BTW) and there are some ideas on there. Ds thinks we are going to build climbing walls, ramps, and all kinds of crazy stuff for this party! I was thinking more along the lines of a couple little games, a present pass, cake and ice cream, and play ouside. So if you have any awesome ideas for bday parties...let me know...

Sara

Good Morning Ladies

Imax2 came yesterday,so you all know what workout im doing today! I previewed it on my computer and the volumn kept going up and down:-(I hope it doesn't do that while Im working out:-(. Will wait and see!

I woke up crying with one of those unbelieveable bad dreams;( I dreamed my sister(who I hardly ever see anymore since she moved about two hours away)died.It was one of those emotional dreams.very sad.

Aaackkkk,My coffee cup is empty,be right back;-)

did you guys see my little chat with Cathe yesterday,well it wasn't really long becouse I had forgotten that I had to pick up my DD froms school,but she did answer my post....Awesome:)

Lorie-I hope your little guy's cold goes away soon(if he has one)I also woke up with some kind of "head stuffy thing".I remember somebody posting a thread about that article from Tosco in OF. There were alot of conflicting replies. Over the past couple of weeks i've been "unconsciously" psyching my self out about eating clean,I will do it one day. I think thats my only problem,I can't seem to eat clean right now! Are you going to try the clean eating and only weight work thing? As much as I hate to admit it,I love my cardio!

Sara-I can't think of anything right now for your little boy's party,but if I do-I'll pop in today and let you know! I love mums too,I think my favorite winter flower is those deep purple pansy's! I don't have a green thumb-I planted some lantana's last year and the suckers didn't come back:-(well,one did:eek:but it looks all funky by itself,LOL

Hey to the rest of the gang! I hope everybody has a chance to check in today!bbl

Hey, just wanted to pop in and report my workout. I did DM and now I am off to get into the shower and hoping to make it to baby group!

Lori:)

Oooh, Amelia, IMAX 2 sounds so much fun!

I did a 60 min run and will finish up with the B&G bonus sections.

Life is intense.

Lori, great job on Drill Max. I'm impressed. Have fun at baby group!

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

Cheryl

Afternoon girls

I can't imagine doing ALL of Imax2 http://bestsmileys.com/surprised/5.gif I got through the first five intervals and could only attempt the last five,did give them my all though;-)what a fun workout. I can't wait to do C&W tommorrow!

Lori-I saw your thread on open forum,Im not sure what to tell you.You did get some good advice though,Im sorry you have to go through it all.Is there any news on it? I hope it all goes well. Great job on your workout!High fives!

Cheryl-Great job on your run and bonus B&G,I agree-life is soooo intense!

I wonder were everybody went,alot of people have ditched us it seems:eek: ;-) . Oh well,I wish them the best!

Hi everyone. I don't think I got a chance to get on yesterday. I'm still getting used to taking the kids to school and yesterday afternoon I had a migraine so I didn't even work out.

I'm doing better today, though very tired--I'm staying up too late with DH out of town and then getting up pretty early. I've really gotta put myself to bed earlier!

Today I did GS Chest & Triceps again. It's nice to feel like I get a good workout even though I can't do the cardio or lower body right now. DH and I worked on signing up for the new insurance the other night so hopefully I'll be able to get a doctor appointment for my ankle soon.

Lori, how is DS feeling now? I've read a lot about the less cardio, more lifting, eating clean thing. I guess I'm a good example of doing less cardio lately, though not by choice! Even though I am not losing much weight (it's down at home, but I haven't officially weighed in at WW) I'm still o.k. with clothing sizes. I bought some size 6 pants and a skirt today. When we moved here a year ago, I was in 14 pants (some were 16). So maybe that's what the weights are doing for me.

Sara, I have no party advice as I have yet to give my boys real birthday parties. Thank heavens they aren't old enough to care. Good luck with your planning!

Amelia, I love it when Cathe gives a personal response. I'll have to go look for your conversation with her (I haven't been anywhere else on the forums the last couple days).

Cheryl, great job getting in a great workout when we know you're busy!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.