~*~* Weight Watchers Thursday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Today is the first day of me new eating habits:) I wanted to start eating cleaner but there was no point in starting yet cause I was going out with the girls from baby group last night for wings. It shouldn't be to hard. I just want to make my meals a little cleaner and no junk. Thats it. And its not b/c of my weight,(126.8 lbs today) I just want to get more definition. I was thinking of doing a different rotation, 5-6 days of cardio and 3 days of full body weights with as heavy as I can lift. Im also going to start drinking the protein shakes I have in the cupboard:)

Amelia, so you enjoyed C&W? Thought you would. Were you confused with any of the moves?

Sara, how the was the b-day party? Are you still alive???? LOL

Laine, Sizing of clothes is weird as far as I am concerned. I don't know why sizes have to be all over the place. Good job on the weightloss!

Cheryl, wants new? Hows the running going? You seem to be very busy these days! I did MIS a while back. I forgot how long that one was!

What happened to Kim I wonder? She use to check in faithfully, I hope things are o.k with her. And I guess Belinda is in Germany now.

Alright, gotta go change a poopy pamper!!!

Lori:)

Good Morning!!!

Lori, I hear ya on eating cleaner. I have been working on that this week too. I am trying to work on munching on carrot sticks instead of sugary granola bars. Sometimes, it is just easier to grab a granola bar rather than peel, wash, and cut carrots!! So how is the job situation?

The cupcake party at school was fun. And....last night my in-laws came over to give ds presents and we had more cupcakes. I only ate half of one. My fil (who has diabetes) ate the other half.

If you all don't mind, tell me what you think of this...my in-laws leave most of the summer for vacation. We take care of their house except for the mowing. Dh goes over their a lot to work on wood projects (cabinets, trim, etc.). Well, he used one of my mil's good tupperware bowls to soak a spraygun. The bowl was ruined and she threw it out. However, yesterday, she informed me that he (my dh) will be buying her a new bowl and the WHOLE set is $40. She is off her damn rocker if she thinks we are paying 40 to replace 1 bowl!!!

So, yesterday, I was busy making cupcakes and I remembered something. About 2 years ago, I planted 5 mums in the flower bed next to my back door. I was really proud of them and just really enjoyed them. Well, dh put a bag of trash outside the back door one night to pick up the next morning. My in-law's dog came over (BIG DOG) that night, got into our trash, and trampled all over one of my mums. When I showed mil, I was expecting her to run up to the grocery store, pay $5 to replace the mum that her dog ruined. But, all she said was, "Yeah, he does that to my flowers too." That was it...no apology, no replacement, not even one little care!!! So, why should I care about her tupperware bowl???

As for, today, no workout. I will be cleaning windows, working in landscaping, and I have to run around town looking for some streamers. Ds's party is Sunday, so I need to get all of this stuff done. I really wouldn't care if there were just kids coming to the party, but some of the parents are staying too. I don't want them looking around and seeing dirty windows, untrimmed plants, etc. I really should not care, but I do....

Better go get started...BBL!!

Sara

Morning Ladies!

Todays workout was going to be Imax2 again but i didn't get much sleep last night,so I may just run/walk in the pm instead for about an hour! I didn't exactly eat great yesterday-I was just starving all day! I did eat fruit and veggies but I also ate a handful of frosted animal cookies,vanilla wafers-things Im not suppose to! Oh well,today's another day!

Sara-(((hugs)))I KNOW all about MIL's....sigh....! There a pain in ass;-),Nope I wouldn't buy a whole set for just one bowl,I would just keep "forgeting" to buy it! And if she brings up why i keep forgeting to buy it,well I'll bring up my pitiful mums her dog trampled! :eek: :eek: }(

Lori-Lets do it-I need some motivation about clean eating! I think its the only thing that is preventing me from achieving the kind of results that I want! I haven't exactly been motivated lately on my eating-I don't have a problem working out,its the eating clean part that always gets me in trouble! this plateou that I seem to be in needs a kick in the butt! Im not sure why alot of our members quite checking in,I've seen them around cathe land though!

Cheryl-I agree,Cathe seems to be prettier these days then her days in MIS-She a pretty lady anyway-but I think it was her hair in that one I didn't like on her.

Okay, change of plans...I will not be running around town today! Ds wanted me to drive him to school (he usually rides the bus). I dropped him off and he walked in, threw up, and walked back out. HIs tummy hurt him this morning, but he did not tell me because today is PE day!!! Poor thing!!! So now he is on the couch resting with his new bday toys.

Amelia, yes, I am going to forget about the bowl!!! How dare her expect us to pay that much money for a bowl when we live on 1 salary supporting 5 people. What a selfish bit....witch ;)

Sara

Sara-Im so sorry your ds isn't feeling well:-( I hope he gets to feeling better! We are a family of four and also live on one salary...it can be a challenge at times! I agree,your MIL does sound a little selfish or maybe she just doesn't realize that!

Well,I forgot about my dd's PTSO meeting at her school this evening so I've got to workout this morning(or afternoon). Im not sure what workout I will do,I don't have alot of energy! Im thinking LIS-its gotten pretty easy lately-but still fun! love the music!

Ya want to know what I think? You all live to close to your MIL's! LOL Mine lives pretty close, not next door but only about 5 mins away. So when DS was a baby they were here every night. They aren't annoying though and really quit helpful.

Sara, this is what I would do. I wouldn't buy the bowl and just wait for her to bring it up again. When she does, you can say..."we are going to call it even for the time your dog got into my flowers last yr" What could she say about that? Or "I will give you $20 towards your bowl cause remember last yr when your dog ruined my flowers, no one replaced them!". It seems like its pety but she started it!:+ and if all else fails and you feel like you have to buy the set of bowls..only give her the one DH ruined and keep the rest for yourself! Ugh...my MIL would never eve do anything like that. Not to mention that your DH was doing something nice for them. Men don't see the dif between a ice cream container and a tupperware one! LOL

Amelia, yep, clean eating for me! I was just on the phone then and spyed a choco chip cookie, I was going to break off a peice and put it in my mouth till I realized that it wasn't GOOD FOR ME! haha So now I am going to mix myself a small shake before lunch.

So far I have had a slice of multigrain toast,lite peanut butter and a banana.

I ended up doing....geez I can't remember what its called. Its one of the workout from the HC Extreme dvd. 6 Imax 3 intervals and 3 seg from HSC. Good workout, I sweat tons and burned 567 cals:)

BBL!
Lori:)

Hi everyone - Amelia, I'm with you on missing that IMAX2. Gotta get it worked in one of these days.

Lori, I hear ya on the clean eating. I'm trying to do the same. Only thing is I think I weigh about 10 pounds more than you at this minute. SOB. Work stress. Good stuff, but still stress.

I ran 60 minutes with partner this morning. It was fun. I feel like my runs are getting stronger, even though I'm only going out for 5-6 miles right now at a stint.

Have a great Thursday, everyone! It's almost Friday!!!

Cheryl

Hey girls,great workouts so far.

Lori-so far I've had an egg,whole wheat toast and a glass of ff milk. Im kinda doing a happy dance because my local library just got in the eat-clean book by tosca reno-im on the waiting list! I guess I could go out and buy the darn thing but Im a tighta$$ yep,I admit it ;-) lol.

Cheryl-still no workout yet for me...Imax2 is tempting but my energy is gone for now,so LIS will have to do! Sorry to hear of your Work stress...Thank goodness for those stress releiving workouts;-).

well,guess Ive got to get motivated herex( time to get my workout done,clean the house a bit,watch everything that goes in my mouth,blah,blah,blah;-) bbl

I've really gotta start going to bed earlier! I fully intended to last night, but my husband was home (had to leave again today but just for the night) and he stayed up late playing his Xbox 360. I watched some but it makes me dizzy, so I answered emails and worked on my blog. Next thing I know it was creeping toward midnight again and I still had to do some prebed chores. Ugh.

Oh well. I'll make it.

Confession time: Yesterday I did not eat well. Emotional eating reared its ugly head. DS Ewan was a bit challenging (what an understatement). He didn't nap while Isaac was in school, but instead pooped and then stuck his hand in the diaper....well, won't go into any further details except to say I had to do some cleanup and give him a bath. Could have been worse. The main problem was not the mess but the ongoing crankiness. Hope we have a better day today! I had started the warmup to my workout when he started crying and I went to check on him and discovered the incident. Then when we got back from picking up Isaac from school I tried to get Ewan to nap again and it took a long time for him to do it. By then I had to clean up a bit before dinner, so my workout never happened. :( I did a lot of walking yesterday, though--to and from school with Ewan and walked through the village a bit.

Oh, and I went to the chocolate shop yesterday (I like to talk to the owner, who's Dutch) and made the mistake of picking up a little bag of chocolate-covered pecans...oh man.

Today I'm halfway through GS just Shoulders. See how tired I am--I have to take a break even though I'm only doing one body part! I'm very tired and headachey today but at least I'm doing something.

Lori, good luck on new eating and exercising plan. You'll do a great job!

Sara, you poor thing with that MIL! I wouldn't pay for that Tupperware bowl, either--esp. not for a $40 set.

Amelia, sounds like I'm not the only one low on energy. we should both try to get more sleep tonight!

Cheryl, great job keeping up with running. Every time I try to get in the habit of running I seem to fall out of the habit quickly. Last time my excuse was that I always wanted to pee when I was 15 minutes from my house (and no nearby facilities). Plus after school let out I didn't have the time alone (or at least the time with just one kid I could put in the jogger. Now I don't have that excuse, but I have the injured ankle.

OK, gotta go finish my workout. I might have to warm up all over again after this break!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.