~*~* Weight Watchers Sunday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Gals:) :)

Amelias post had me a little cofused today! LOL Only being 3rd from the top I was getting ready to post in that one! haha Im not really with it yet. DH is gone to get coffee so I should be thinking more clearly soon.

If the weather holds up, Im going to go for a run today. I also need to do housework and may even start some of that shortly. Everyone is out of bed, DH is up and can watch DS.:)

Amelia, glad to hear you have a good time yesterday. I hate people who butt in line! When i was pregnant i was standing in line at the grocery store and 3 old ladies tried to get in front of me. Actually, I think it was just one but they were altogether and they were coaxing the one who was checking in to move in. I was so close to saying " You don't see me?" Wants the chances they don't see a girl who is 7-8 monthes pregnant! LOL
And Im with Cheryl, you need B&G's! Don't tell DH I said that. Its not like the other leg workouts, its a goodie.

Cheryl, an office challenge? That sounds like fun! What do you get in return? Does everyone throw money in a pot everytime they weigh? I know a few places who have had challenges like that...not sure what they won, but the weightloss would be enough for me. Some people need a bigger incentive though:)

Sara, I don't agree with anything you've mentioned. Here, we have to call the school if a child is sick and thats all you do. I don't know how many days they would have to miss before someone looked into it or required Dr's notes. And the snack being withheld?! Thats just mean. I would have been so mad as well! I know I use to be starving recess time. If theres issues about it being messy then why don't they give them a choice, stay and eat or snack, or go out and play. Chances are, they would have time to do both. And regardless of what the school says, what kind of people would take a childs snack away?

Laine, you do look better in your pics...its not just you:+ How come men get to sleep in all the time? I was planning on sleeping in today but we went to bed at 11 and got up at 7 so I feel fine. When its DH's turn to get up, he brings him in bed with us...as if!He brought him in the room today with his bottle and if I wanted to get back to sleep I wouldn't have been able to b/c I was getting kicked and hit.When I get up, I bring him right downstairs and if Dh has to work I even close the door behind me...Mr brings him in bed with us. Yes, lets all go back to sleep until 11...give me a break! LOL:)

Alright, I think I am going to start some house work now. I will do the upstairs and see what happens after that. I may get most of it done before run time!

Lori:)

Gooooood Morning Beauties;-)

Today is my rest day! And my "new clean diet day #1" ;-)

You guys think its best if I don't count pts and just eat as clean as possible or DO count pts and still eat as clean as possible?

Im leaning towards the secound choice! My scale is up a ridiculous amount of weight so Im thinking it's lost its mind and I threw it out(ok,really I put it in my DH's SUV;-))

Lori-so did you get your housework done and your run yet? I've also had an older lady cut in front of me at a grocery store-ya know,it kinda depends on what kind of mood im in if I say something or not! I Hate confrontation of any kind. But I also hate carrying that pi$$ed off feeling around with me all day too! MY DH is the total opposite of me,he could care less if somebody cuts in line...anywhere!

Hey to the rest of the gang!

I have most of my housework done. I still have to vacum downstairs and clean the bathroom. It shuld only take me 30 mins or so but I am thinking about doing it after DS goes to bed.

I just finished MM and KPC. I burned 580 cals. Sounds good to me. I went heavy with my weights. If Cathe used 10 lbs, I used 12 lbs...you get the point! LOL I think I will be sore tomorrow. Not to mention all that kickboxing!

Have a good day everyone. Oh Amelia, I would go with choice #2. Do you think your scale might need a new battery or something?

Lori:)

Wow, MM and KPC??? Lori, you are an animal. I'll bet you burned more like 1000! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Amelia, I'd go with choice #2 also. It was the points counting that got me as well. I'd rather count calories any day of the week.

The office challenge is $10 in the pot and winner takes all. It goes until day before Thanksgiving this time.

I did Step Blast this morning, plus B&G abs and 1/2 of Stretch Max 2. Just right!

Have a good afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.