~*~* Weight Watchers Monday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Im rady for work but DS isn't up yet. Im really hoping Im gonna get to see him before I head out the door. Its time to make some extra loud noise I guess:)

No workout yet. Im going to come up with a rotation while I am at work today. Its going to be similar to the "tank top" rotation using the new workout, one leg workout and the CTX UB and PUB. My boss won't know what I am doing. Im also going to work it around my schedule so it might take me a little while to do...or atleast I hope! Mondays can be soooo boring!

Cheryl** You show off! Just had to out do me, didn't you! LOL Good job on the workout yesterday. Im not so sure I would have finished one thing and started another but when I was on the TM it was just easy to keep going.

I will be back later today gals!

Have a good day!

Lori:)

Good Morning girls

I went to bed early,around 9:30 and I kept waking up and tossing and turningx( I finally had to go drink some milk to get to bedx(x( I think It was because I went to bed hungry(I just didn't feel like eating anything,which is WEIRD for me,lol)

Lori-Did you manange to wake ds up? I am Loving the rotation that Iam following-the nov. 06' rotation,shock your body" its got alot of circuit workouts in there,my favorite! I hope your day at work goes by quickly for ya!;-)

Hey to the rest of the girls:)

So my rotation call for a circuit workout today! Im not sure which one I feel like doing though,Im thinking cardio and weights!

I didn't get my workout in yesterday!I just felt like doing nothing so thats exactly what I did..Nothing,lol! I did manage a very clean,calorie perfect day ! (thankgoodness we don't have any wine;-))

Hey Amelia! Yeah, DS woke around 7. I thought I would help DH out and get some breakfast in him but he wasn't in the mood to eat. I think I got 2 spoonfulls of cereal and thats it! I told DH to try again in an hour. I love circuit workouts! They fly by! I also followed a circuit rotation a couple monthes back but I cant remember what it was called.

Just hanging at work. Im staying on the internet till my boss blows in. I wonder will he get the christmas decorations for me today????? Probably not, apparently he hates Christmas! Now, what kind of senseible person can hate Christmas??

hey girls,quick question~Im confused on how many calories I need! I went to a couple of websites and got three different numbers(from 1500-1900)Which one do I choose?

bbl

Good morning everyone. I am super-sleepy today. I think it's just because I took a little cold medicine at bedtime--always knocks me out way too long! So I definitely need to get out and about soon before I nod off on the couch (which sounds awfully tempting). I have an appointment this afternoon for Ewan with the pediatrician because he's still sick. Probably nothing she can do if it's just a virus, but I like to make sure he doesn't have an ear infection or anything. I should probably also see my doctor, but one appointment a day is enough--if I still feel bad tomorrow I'll call mine. Looking back I realized I first got sick before Halloween! It's kind of come and gone since then, so it's messed up the whole month. So this week is officially a rest week (so hard to do). Later today I'll try some yoga, but that's it. Of course, I also hope to go to Target and get some Christmas decorations (I LOVE Target--a little too much).

OK, enough about me.

Lori, thanks for running extra for me! I've been planning rotations myself lately, even though I can't do them yet! I was starting a fun circuit rotation when I injured my ankle :( so I'll probably start another one when I'm ready to go again.

Amelia, I went to bed hungry, too, but I still slept OK because of that cold medicine. My DH was laughing because my stomach was grumbling while we were trying to go to sleep. I wasn't THAT hungry, so I'm not sure why it was grumbling. I'm not terribly interested in eating much when I'm sick, but I'm still not losing weight--because when I do eat I tend to go for convenience and/or comfort foods. Ugh.

I don't know what to tell you about calories, since I am terrible at counting them. The closest to counting calories I do is the WW points, and I prefer Core instead. Did you check http://www.sparkpeople.com? I know that one's very popular with Catheites.

OK, gotta run do my shopping before I fall asleep here.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Amelia** I think I would stick to the lower end and see how that goes. You can get alot of food for 1500 cals if you make the right choices. Just like WW's and points. I think if you added your points, while counting cals, you would realize that you aren't getting very many cals.If you are to hungry, then increase it a little.

Laine** It does seem like you have been sick for a while. Prehaps you guys are just passing it back and forth. As your DH been sick yet?

Still no rotation:) I decided to run to the grocery store and get some stuff to make some cookies:9 Passed a little bit of time away but still not enough.I have some flights around lunch time so 12-1:30 should go by alot faster, plus I might eat my lunch after that instead of before and that will make the afternoon shorter.

Hey girls:)

IM SO GLAD IM DONE WITH MY WORKOUT:7 !!! Im soooooo lazy today,didn't feel like working out so I did body fusion:+ even my eyelids were lazy during the workout,lol~I kept looking at the clock.

Lainie-I remember you being sick back on halloween,yeah sounds like it time to see the doc! I hope you and little Ewan get to feeling better soon!Bummer being sick,but Im so glad you decided to take a rest week! In the end,you'll be glad you did! Thanks for reminding me about sparkpeople,I remember it said I needed between 1300-1600! So maybe 1500 is the perfect amount!

Lori-MMMM cookies:9 What kind are you making?(and when can I expect them?lol)Did your boss get some x-mas decs for ya? We put up our tree on friday and decorated the front porch too! Its fun,but in one week i'll be tired of it:eek: }( Can you beleive i still have NO scale,I have no idea how much I weigh?I can't really calculate my daily calorie intake if I don't know how much I weigh:eek: Ive decided to buy one at the end of the week!(I don't think I've lost a dramatic amount of weight since I threw out my last scale:+)

Belinda~Cheryl~Carrie~Stacey~Cathy(if you stop by)-What are you guys up to today?

k,done with my usual salad and turkey sandwich~time to get off my butt and clean the house upx( bbl

Amelia, everything I just made is made with Sweetened condensed milk:9 That stuff is BAD!!!! I haven't even had any, its just sitting there. Right now, I am only concerned about how to get the cake off of my $40 pan! Im afraid to leave it here.
I wouldn't have lasted this long with out a scale. HOpefully you will be pleasantly surprised!

Here is somewhat of a rotation I just created:

Mon:4DS Bic,Tri,Shoul, + Run
Tues:Cardio and Abs
Wed:CTX UB + run
Thurs:BM2 (first 2 seg) 4DS legs
Fri:4DS Bic,Tri,Shoul + Run
Sat: Cardio (not sure what)
Sun: OFF

Mon:Scrammbled Eggs + abs
Tues:pUB Bic,Tri,Shoul + cardio
Wed: Run + abs
Thurs: 4 DS UB + cardio
Fri: Shorter run + GS legs
Sat" Long run + GS UB's

I haven't decided if I will do this rotation all over again the following two weeks or if I will take a week of circuit work and running, then go back to it again. My cardios will be straight cardio or interval, and my runs will be from 4 miles up...pretty much whatever I have the time for. I didn't want to put in a specific workout cause I want to do whatever I am in the mood for.
What do you think???

Lori,Your rotation looks great!! So typically how long do you workout for! Looks like two hours or so,:eek: .Did you find a way to get the cake off of your forty dollar pan?

Alright,gotta go. Im at school and the teacher just walked inn! I'll talk to you ladies tommorrow:)

Hi Girls--

Checking in so late today. The busyness continues! I don't have my alloted 6 hours to play on the 'puter! I had to take my bro to the airport, and then I had to do some shopping, of course. So today is my unofficial rest day, unless I get some 2nd wind when i get home, and do some yoga or X stretch. We shall see.

Belinda--so sorry for your loss. Just know we are here for you.

Ok, will 'see' you gals tomorrow.

Carrie

Hi, everyone - I ended up taking a rest day - today was a huge work day so I focused just on that. That's okay - I haven't taken a rest day for a little over a week.

Lori, your rotation looks great! I'm very impressed. I'd be lucky to keep up with you on that program.

Amelia - I agree, the lower end is probably best for fastest weightloss - but if you can't sustain that with your heavy workouts, you'll have to go a little higher. So it's probably up to you and you'll have to do a bit of trial and error on it.

Belinda!!!! I'm sending you extra hugs. I am thinking about you so much right now. What a hard year you've had. I am so sorry you have another funeral in store. But glad that your uncle is no longer suffering. Please keep us posted.

Lainie, how did the pediatrition go?? I'm glad you got the cold medication and rest. I'm sure it helped.

Carrie, you and I both rested today. We needed it! Tomorrow is another day.

A run and some weights in store for the morning.
Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.