~*~*The Challengers wk of 5/3~*~*

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Today i will get on the treadmill for some run intervals then do some abb work. My legs are still sore from Saturdays workout, i was walking like a duck yesterday. I hoped it would be better today but no such luck..still sore:confused: i like doms but not the aggravating kind,arg!

Roxie-Let me know how that new Jillian yoga workout is...ive had my eye on it since it came out.

ok, off to eat some breakfast. My son is 5 today and ive got to drop off some cupcakes at his school this morning. He's getting to be such a big boy!
I wish i could find my digital camera...i wanted to take some pics today. Where having a little b-day party for him.

Good Morning,

I am suppose to do SJP tonite but I do not like the HI/LO so I am thinking about going for a walk and then doing Body Fusion. I really need to kick up my workouts and control the food this week.

Amelia-hope you find the camera and have fun today.

Hey girls, decided on a 35 minute power walk then ph abbs. I've got to get some ibuprofen today, arg. My legs were buckling when i first started the walk:confused:

bbl

Amelia: Happy B-day to your little guy!
epsom salt in a warm tub for about 15min does wonders for DOMS. The magnesium in the salt wicks out the lactic acid.

roxie: I don't like Hi/Lo either.

Hey jean, what's up?

This morning I did PUB up only and PLB floor.

Gotta go I hear some screaming, never a good sign.

Good Evening,

I went for a 1 mile walk in the park and then did Body Fusion.

Walk Stats:
17 min
16 in the zone
135 min hr
148 max hr
107 cals burned.

Fusion Stats:
50 min
45 in the zone
148 min hr
173 max hr
362 cals burned.

Good Morning Ladies

I think today will either be a rest day or some upper body. I will bbl to report.

Im still on plan with my eating. I managed to avoid my sons birthday cake that i made yesterday and ice cream. Feels good:) No word on the job...maybe im just not meant to work right now? It would be nice to have extra income flowing in though....

bbl

Good Morning,

I was rudely awakened by DDs cat and dog they managed to open my bedroom door. I can't wait until I get my house back. I did do Shape Abs this morning and tonite will be cardio kicks.

Amelia-good job with the eating.

Roxe: that sticks about being woken up. Good job with your ab work.

Amelia: Geat job with the eating!! That is control when you can skip the cake that you made!:D

Jean: How are you?

This morning I did HiiT 30/30 and podrunner wk1. I burned 338 cal total in 71min. this is the last wo for wk 1. Now i move on to wk2.

Gotta go shower and do some cleaning.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Cardio Kicks and have decided that I won't do that again anytime soon it about killed my knee. I swear she is trying to kill us this month.

Stats:
58 min
51 in the zone
142 min hr
165 max hr
389 cals burned.

Hi everyone. Sorry to have have been MIA, but this has been a whirlwind weekend. First went to meet up with my friend on Friday night for the 5K. We got a hotel that was close to the race because she lives about an hour away and we didn't want to get up earlier than we had to. The race was Saturday morning. It was very inspiring. It was for Ovarian cancer awaress. One of my other friends ran it just 3 days after receiving a chemo treatment and she finished at least 3 minutes faster than me. (told you I was slow). Then it was back home Saturday night. Sunday I had to catch a flight to Ohio. My uncle had passed away last week and I was able to meet up with my mom and 2 of my siblings for the funeral on Monday. My flight Monday night got cancelled after we had already boarded the plane. Luckily my family was still in Ohio and were able to come back to the airport and pick me, put me up for the night in their hotel room and then take me back to the airport this morning. Needless to say, no workout today. Yesterday I did do one in the hotel room. I'm pretty tired, so I guess I'll go watch some Biggest Loser and head to bed.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I kind of skimmed the posts, but hope to catch up later.

Jean

Hey girls,

This morning I did L&G.

DH brought home the ellipitcal yesterday. It was a struggle to get into the basement. He set it up and went to turn it on and it didn't work.
This morning he took apart the console and it appears that a mouse must have gotten up inside and chewed the wires beyond repair. My DH was not happy. He didn not pay anything for the elliptical but now we either cart it back to the guy at his work or find a way to dispose of it.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Rhythmic Step and this one has a big dread factor for me so I will attempt to do up to the challenge. Came home from work early yesterday with a cold and it is still not better today.

Elaine-that sucks about the elliptical. Good job on L&G thats a toughie.

Hey girls, quick check in here. Today workout was 78minutes of BM2! I did all the step combos, one complete circuit, all the leg conditioning drills then all upper body...it was a good, sweaty workout. Burned 500 cals total.

I don't think i reported Yesterday's workout decided to cut grass for 50minutes.:p

I got a call back today from the medical receptionist position that i interviewed for :eek: , they wanted some professional + personal references plus they scheduled another meeting/interview for the 14th(next Friday) so that is some VERY EXCITING news for me!!!

ok, just popping in for now.

Elaine-Sorry about the elliptical...that is disappointing!

Jean-Glad you made it home safe and sound. Awesome job on the 5k!

Roxie-Nice workout with cardio kicks, that is some calorie burn!

Awesome job on your workouts...i will bb tomorrow!:)

Good Morning girls

I have a 30 minute dog walk then a 60 minute Yoga session on tabs for today.

Its conference day in DS's class so i will have that at 9am,then come back and do yoga. But first i will walk the dog.

Good Morning,

Didn't get a chance to report last nights workout I chose 4ds LIS step, and tonite will be PUB.

Stats:
36 min
31 in the zone
140 min hr
166 max hr
237 cals burned.

Amelia-enjoy your day.

Hey girls, my workouts are done.The dog walk was nice and quiet. I did 35mins of yoga because my wrist started hurting after doing the upward bow pose 3x's,arg. I always have a hard time coming out of that pose:confused:

Nice workout last night Roxie, love the 4ds series.

Jean: great job on the 5K! So what if your slow at least you did it and finished.

Roxie: You always get such great cal burns.

Amelia: Great job on BM2. I have not done that one from start to finish.
So glad to hear about the call back. That is great!

This morning I did Athletic step combos 1,2,3 and the finished product. I then did Podrunner wk2 in the pouring rain. It felt refreshing. I burned 409cal in a total of 77min.

Okay I 've got to hit the road and do some errands.

Elaine, out in the pouring rain? Now that's dedication.

Amelia, how exciting about the call back. Hope all goes well.

Roxie, enjoy your workout tonight.

This morning was a jog outside. I wasn't feeling it and come home. I still wanted to finish my workout so I jumped on the tread mill and did sprint intervals. Being inside where it was cool made a big difference and I finished up with some ab work for a calorie burn of 400+ for about 45 minutes workout. Tomorrw should bea rest day. I have another 5K this weekend that I want to do. Hope it goes better than this morning's run.

Jean

Good Morning,

Im early too, just couldn't sleep last night:( My mind just wouldn't shut off, im out of my sleeping herb that helps me so ive got to pick some up today.

Not sure what todays workout will be,may take a rest day. I've got a lot of errands to run. If i do decide to get a workout in it will be this afternoon.

Everyone have a good day!:)

Today was just an ab day. I'm trying to do 100 abs 5 days a week (different varieties to equal 100 reps). Legs are sore from the sprints yesterday. Hope the soreness is gone by tomorrow for the 5k. Hope everyone enjoys their Mother's Day weekend.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.