~*~*~ Weight Watchers Sunday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Am I the first one awake again? LOL Remember when Traci-x use to check in and she was always here first. Well...thats what I feel like. In order for anyone else to get a chance to start the thread I would have to log in in the afternoon. Time difference doesn't help either.

Anyway..today is suppose to be a rest day but we are up bright and early and I can't imagine sitting around here all morning waiting for everyone else to get out of bed. I fell asleep last night on the couch around 10 so I feel rested. I really need to get some good weight work in though.

The weight is staying off:) Im really excited about that. I feel tighter around my waist.Feels nice:)

Sarab** I knew I remembered you from somewhere. I was afraid to say a thread a while ago cause i also check in on the Pregnancy board and I didn't know if you were over there and i forgot you that quick. How have you been? My coffee drinking as slowed down.When i was preggo I couldn't drink it, the smell made me sick. So now I can have one cup in the morning and I feel good. Im to afraid to drink it later in the day cause I don't want it to keep me up!

Cheryl** Peanut Butter:9 :9 in general is yummy! never mind putting it with chocolate ice cream! haha How is the weightloss going? Is it harder with you cause your so busy these days? Getting much running done?

Belinda** You better get ready if those movers are comming! They won't be impressed! haha How long will it take for your things to get to Germany?

Laine** Did you get a tux and shoes? Your DH must be a lawyer? He looked really young in those pics you posted the other day and you look good to!

Amelia** Enough talk about ice cream now. Don't you know when to give up?! What have you got planned for today?

Must go and off load the dishwasher, get DS his cereal and go from there. Im not sure if I have the energy to run and it looks like its gonna rain. What to do..what to do?

Lori:)

Good Morning Sleeping Beauties!;-)

Lori-yep,I remember Traci-x I wish she would come back! She is so sweet! And nope,icecream is never a topic Im willing to give up,but since you metioned it...ok! LOL;-) Im not sure what im doing today,can you believe that my toosh is still sore from fridays walk/run and those dang blasted walking lunges(I think It was the walking lunges;-))I did sixy(6 sets of ten:+)I didn't think it was that much,apparently my body did,LOL

Hey to everybody else:)

I was going to take a rest day,but Im just not sure! DH,DS and I(DD is at DM house) are going grocery shopping,we have nothing here! But besides that,there's really nothing stopping me from a nice sweaty workout,LOL. MMMMMMM maybe a step workout since I havent done one all week!x(

bbl

Hi Amelia, I can't beleive its just the two of us so far. Have fun with whatever workout you decide.

I did a 60 mins run and then PH. I need to clean the house now so I will be back later!

Lori:)

Lori-WOW,Great Workout...High fives girl! PH is a hard workout,but to add a 60 min run in.....you go girl:)

I'm waiting for my lunch to digest a bit before tackleing bm2(Cardio only)

OK Sleepy Heads....Where are you at:p

bbl

Amelia, I was thinking of BM2 also, but I did Back/Shoulders/Bi's yesterday... so I did B&G. All of it. It's been on my schedule for a week now, so I finally had to buckle down and do it.

ouchie!

Now I've earned my fun cardio for today. Haven't yet decided what that will be.

Lori I'm so jealous of your weight!! The Table 12 group is starting a little accountability goal with each other to meet our goals by Christmas (15 more weeks). I'm into that full bore. I'm still above 130 and need to lose 10 pounds. The hard thing is that it doesn't look as bad as it used to with my nice Cathe muscles so I've been putting up with more than I should. Does that make any sense?

Anyway, it's time to get crackin' so these hard earned muscles can SHOW :+ :+ :+

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi girls. I'm dying of heatstroke up here. I was 4 years without a/c in Europe but it was rarely as hot there as it's been here. We'd better at least get some ceiling fans and window units before next summer! It was much hotter and more humid when we lived In Houston, but you never went anywhere without a/c there. In fact, I had to carry a sweater around in the summer because every building was kept so cold.

I'm having some sort of finger breakdown today. You wouldn't believe how many typos I had to correct in one paragraph--I probably missed a few as well.

Today is a rest day (thank heaven since my body can't seem to take much abuse lately).

Lori, I'm tired just reading about your workout. My ankle problem has made me feel so lazy! We have yet to get the tux or shoes. It turned out my DH's college team was playing (Texas A&M) so of course he had to stay home to watch them--they're not always on tv up here in NY. DH is actually a partner at an accounting firm--not law. He's a highly specialized accountant--helps his clients with SEC and international accounting rules for energy trading derivatives. Yeah, it's hard to explain and if I attempted it you would all be either snoring or completely confused before you finished reading my post.

Greetings to Amelia and Cheryl and any who follow! I'm so envious of all this cardio. Maybe I'll talk DH into joining the YMCA ASAP (what a lot of letters there) so I can do some gentle cardio on a bike or in a pool there.

ETA: I still have that weird pain I got yesterday during shoulder work. DH says it sounds like a pinched nerve when I describe it to him. Guess I'll ask the doc tomorrow when I go about the ankle.

ETAA: Just mentioned the doc visit to DH and he says I shouldn't go! With him making partner he has to do something with the insurance and isn't sure what insurance we're under right now. Grrr. So now I have to put off the doctor and I've already put this off for so long. Grr again.

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Cheryl-I was reading about B&G yesterday,is it a real hard workout? I got the fall issue of collage video's and noticed that B&G is a Lower Body workout...thats something I would like to have! Gesh,Cathe is going to take all my extra money....LOL;)

Another video I noticed in Collage was Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Xtreme! I think I've heard it mentioned here before....any info on it? Is it as intense as Cathe's workouts! I think I saw A thread in OF,Im gonna go check it out! But any thoughts on it here I would apreciate:)

Hey to the rest of the gang!

Amelia, B&G is really challenging, but so well worth it. It's 70 minutes - about 35 min. standing leg work, 25 of floor work and 10 min. of abs. It will have your attention right off the bat with the walking lunges and then the little plie squat jumps with the 5 lb weights in your hands. Yow-za!

You can split the standing and floorwork to separate days (with a day inbetween) if you really have to. Actually, I considered this purchase worth it simply for the bonus footage. The bonus abs are an all-time favorite (15 min) and you can do the 4 bonus segments in 25 minutes for your entire lower body workout on a lighter day or in combination with some cardio.

I would definitely get it.

-Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.