~*~*~ Kettlebellers ~ Tuesday *~*~*

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!

Melissa::: I'm glad you are not letting your hurt make things worse, and are taking the high road. Interestingly enough, my friend told me yesterday, she found out on facebook that her step-brother and his wife had their baby.....2 days ago!!!! No one bothered to call her or her other brother! Needless to say, she also was really hurt. What is wrong with people? Anyway, great job on the workout yesterday!!

Jane::: Hope you are having a nice relaxing time!

Marcy::: I am sure you will conquer that pose from yesterday soon! You are flexy woman!!;)

Rhonda::: Hope you are feeling better today.

Here's todays fun workout:
http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

waves to Gayle and Nita!!!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Forgot to add....
I am really bummed -
first crossfit 603 stops programing, now Jersey shore crossfit website is pay only!!! :(:(:(
I don't know where I am going to go now for my crossfit websites :( those were my 2 favorites!

Hi everyone!

Sorry to be MIA. I spent most of the weekend helping DH with firewood, and I had yesterday off so went skiing. :)

Deanie - Great workouts the last few days! What a bummer about NJ Crossfit!!! :( It looks like that's becoming the trend lately. Mountain Athlete also started charging back in December.

Melissa - I'm glad you're able to put things into such a constructive perspective. Thanks for that link! I'll definitely check it out.

Jane - I hope you have a great week at the beach! :)

Marcy - Nice workout! I like Eagle. :) I have stress issues in my wrists with certain exercises and have started wrapping them and that seems to help. I don't know if wraps would be too cumbersome for yoga, but it was a thought.

Rhonda - Hope Flo is leaving you alone today.

Hi Nita!

Today is workout B - squats, press, power clean.

Hope to BBL!

Good Afternoon!

Today I did Core Fusion Body Sculpt Arms & Thighs segments. I used 5s and 3s for triceps and 5s for everything else. Then I did the warmup, Contemporary (workout only) and cooldown from SYTYCD Cardio Funk. It was good but not as good as I thought it would be. I thought there would be more to the dance. Too many repetitive moves. I'm glad I started with the workout only. I think the breakdown would have been too slow.

Rhonda - Hope Aunt Flo is nice to you today.

Gayle - Thanks for the wraps suggestion. My wrists are all right but you just really feel the pressure on them after doing a bunch of handstands. With eagle, I just can't seem to get my leg to wrap around my calf. I used to be able to but not anymore. I think I just have to bend my knees more and get my upper leg more around the top part of the thigh.

Deanie - Sorry to hear about CrossFit! You just can't get anything free these days anymore!:( Although since you have your blog, I'm sure you have a variety on hand to choose from. Like anything else, the more you do burpees, the less you might hate them. You'll be a burpee queen in no time!:D

Waves to Melissa, Jane, Nita and Rhonda!

Marcy

Hi everyone. Much better today. Thanks :). I did a segment of CS. I am still trying to make up a new schedule. I would like to exercise in the AM but I am scared that I am going to drop a KB and scare the daylights out of the people below me. My afternoons are kind of busy so I won't be able to KB until at least Thursday.

Does anyone have any quiet workout suggestions?

Deanie- Sorry your workouts aren't free anymore. Maybe you can google a crossfit blog that someone has done and copy workouts from there.

Gayle- Forgive me because I am snow challenged. Do you live near mountains? Or do you just strap on some skis and go?

Marcy- You absolutely amaze me with your workouts. One day I will be able to do one of those funky poses that you do.

Waves to everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.