~*~*~*DGMT~*~*~*Work, Work Weekend 3/1-2

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning DMT!

This morning I did BB's Core Power yoga and Cathe's Basic Step abs. (Just the abs portion, which I had not done before)
Going to the bridal shower for ds's fiance today. Lots of driving.:eek:

Deanie--Instead of "work, work", your orders this weekend are "rest, rest"!!:7 Hope you start to feel better soon.
Did you take a look at Cathe's March rotation? It is similar to the one you chose for April (June 07) except she has 2 weeks of PS instead of S&H. Both use Pyramids. March 08 has 4ds cardio only during the last 2 weeks.:)

Marcy--How are you? What workout did you do today? Do you have any Amy Bento's? I may rent one from Netflix just out of curiousity, but don't know what is good. I will be doing original BC tomorrow.

Have a great day! Get Well!:)
Gin

Gin~ you were up early this morning!:) I didn't see the post and wrote one up!LOL Here's what I wrote:

Hi all

I am under the weather still. On meds but slowly recoveringx(
I will be taking today off and possibly tomorrow. I REALLY want to start the new rotation Sunday, but may have to start monday.x( x(
Can you feel my frustration?????LOL

I like Cathes March 08 rotation.

Gin~ Enjoy the bridal shower!! Your right about the march rotation.

Marcy~ Hope you have a fun workout today.

have a great weekend!
Deanie

Good Morning DMT!

Today was original BC....."I can do anything for a minute." and "You did so much work today. Don't you feel so acomplished?" Why is this one so tough for me? The cardio is only 1 minute, but it really spikes my HR up there!:p I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and it's not any better today!x(
I wore my new Rykas.
The bridal shower was very nice and in a beautiful home!

Marcy--I wish that I could give you the packing boxes that I have. DS's fiance is having her wedding gifts delivered here and we have collected quite a few boxes. I had not heard you talk about your shoe collection. We remodeled a few years ago adding a closet and I had the contractor put in shoe shelves to accomodate 33 pairs of shoes. That is not too many, right?

Deanie--How are you feeling today? I hope better! I plan on running tomorrow and doing Low Max on Wed. which fits better with my schedule.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Gin~ I am so jealous you did BC today! I was really looking forward to doing that. instead, I did push pull today. I thought it was a good endurance workout to do, since I was out of commission for so much of last week. I also didn't think I could do BC today. I am also modifing tomorrows workout. I am going to do Low max cardio only, no blasts. I think I still need to ease into this week. I hope you are not getting sick-- its the pits!! Enjoy your new Rykas- which kind did you get? I'm glad you enjoyed the bridal shower! I guess the wedding is right around the corner:) :)

Hi Marcy! I didn't know about your shoe thing, I don't have a thing for shoes, but I do for boots! love 'em:)

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.