~*~*~*The Challengers 2/16 ~*~*~

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls

How is everyone this morning?

Today is a cardio and abb day! Ive got a nice run on the TM while watching a movie in mind then some abb work from a couple of cathe's dvd's. I guess my Cathe order will ship either tommorrow or wed since the mail dosen't run today:rolleyes: I also ordered some more dyna bands since mine are in several small pieces now(thanks to the kids playing with them:rolleyes:)

bbl.

A quick HI!

This morning I started STS. I did Disc 1. It moves very quickly. I did not have time to do my abs. I will probably stick that on a cardio day.

gotta run,

Good Morning,

Today is cardio of some kind but I'm not feeling real well runny nose and scratchy throat. Going to work but may come home. If I do wo it will be LIS 4ds cardio its short.

Amelia-have a good workout.

Elaine-good job.

Everyone have a good day.

Hey girls,finished my workout. I ran 2miles then walk to cool down,then did C&W abbs. Felt good.

Roxie-I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Elaine-Great workout today!

anybody have the burn fat feed muscle book? I got the e-book from a friend...i started reading it and its pretty interesting. I know there are alot of threads about it. Can't wait to get started with it! After i read the book of course,lol. not anytime soon. I already wrote out my goals and 'positive statements'...I stuck them beside my cathe calender!:cool:

Hi girls.

very quick and late check in for me. Yesturday's workout was cardio followed by Push circuit 1. today is a rest day. Wish I had more time to chat.

Gotto go.

Amelia, I have that ebook. I printed out some of the food chapters and how to figure out cals and such. It is a good book and makes a lot of sence. I guess he has a new book out that is actually in paper form. I know amazon has it.

Jean and Becca: How is STS going? All those push ups in disc 1 was hard. I started out on my toes but went to my knees. By the end I wanted to do a table top one.LOL!!:D

Andrea: You asked for an STS review. I enjoyed disc 1 so far. It hums along. I did half of the third disc on Friday. Let me tell you my inner/outer upper thighs where sore on Sat. Walking up stairs hurt and that was only half of the dvd.:eek: The exercises are a bit different and it is nice to not have endless reps.

Roxie: I hope you feel better.

AndreaH: How is the rotation going? I can't remeber if you said you where doing the Feb rotation but altering it to fit your schedule. well, anyways how is it going?

Oh yeah, Andrea, one other thing about STS is that the male exercisers are nice on the eye!;)

Hi everyone. I know it's late, but I just finished my work out. Disc 7. There are 172 push ups (all kinds of varieties) in that workout. Why, why, why? If I didn't already hate pushups I would after this. I asked DH what's the purpose of having so many pushups? His answer, "to make you stronger" Ha ha.

Amelia, I have BFFM ebook. I have started it several times, but have never completed it. I like the sample menus that he uses.

sorry to be hit and run, but I'm off to get ready for bed.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.