~*~*~*~12 Week Challenge...Sat. March 1st~*~*~*

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Challengers

Today is my free/rest day!

No change in the scale this week :-(

Everybody have a great saturday:)

Hi, Amelia. IGNORE THAT SCALE! (it's hard, I know). DO you take measurements??? ENjoy your rest day!

Well, my run for today (10 miles) got put off due to the snow and ice we got last night. SO offered to take my kids tomorrow around noon time, which will be perfect. The temps are supposed to rise back into the 50s tomorrow, with SUN! I'd MUCH rather run in the 50s with sun than in this 20s with snow! HA! But, I got up early this morning and just played in the basement. I pulled out Step Heat and did the first 2/3 of that, then the first 1/2 of Yee's Power Yoga Total Body to stretch out. I kind of thought as this as an extra workout day, since today was supposed to be the run and tomorrow a rest. ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to shower and make some breakfast before I pick up the kids in 2 hours!

Gayle

p.s. GEE....my house is QUIET with no kiddos!
:)

Good Morning!

Hi Amelia, yes ignore the scale and keep plugging away. Maybe you'll see some changes next week. Have you ever measured yourself?

Gayle, I'm sure your house is quiet. Sounds like you had fun with your bonus workout.

I have to teach Turbo this morning and then we have the weekend free. I think we're going to go snow shoeing. The weather is actually perfect for it.

Hope everyone has a great day.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Gayle,great workout this morning...my house is queit too-eveybody is asleep :)

Shirl-Have fun with your Turbo class.snow shoeing sounds fun!

my measuring day is on the 7th of every month,i also take my BF% on that same day!

OH Man im I loving the GS series! I have doms everytime I do them! yesterdays workout caused me to be a walking dom todayLOL

Everybody have a great weekend!

Good morning, Shirl, Amelia, Gayle and everyone that follows :)

Last night I worked biceps and did TJ Cardio Party Mix 1. Love it!! Today is shoulders and either run outside (mid-30's for temp) or TJ Sculpt and I'll run tomorrow. Like you, Gayle, tomorrow should be warmer yet and sun!

Shirl - I wish we were closer I'd love to see you teaching your class before I go to the workshop so I get a good idea of what to expect. I'm really pumped. I'm just not sure which one I'm going to? One workshop is a little closer, but it's later then the one farther away. I don't think I can wait until mid-May, I'll have to go in mid-April.

Have a great day everyone, I'm off to make Gayle's protein pancakes for the first time. :9

Marcia

Good Morning Everyone,

Well I didn't get to workout last nite older DD came over for supper, her DH was out of town, so we ate and drank some wine and talked. So today Iam going to do yesterdays workout LIS and Total Body Sculpt. Tomarrow is suppose to be a rest day, but since I was scheduled TM or Turbojam I will probably do one of those then stretch. I haven't been real good with the stretching thing. Today is also Laundrymax, Wal-Martmax and the temps are suppose to be in the upper 60's so we need to clean up the ice storm mess. Looks like I need to get to work. Have a good day everyone.

Aloha!

I am getting ready to do B&G this am while the kiddos are content to play on the computer and with toys. Then I need to get showered, get lunch and then head out to DS's bball game. It's the last one of the season and I am not upset in the least. I will get my Saturday afternoons back. :)

Amelia, ignore the scale. It's easier said than done as I am a scale watcher, too, but you know that you are working hard and eating right.

Gayle, 50 tomorrow?!?!? I hope that we get some of that. It may mean an outside jog for me. Your "bonus WO" sounds fun.

Shirl, enjoy your class and snow-shoeing, sounds like a good time.
:D

Marcia, I would love to know how you like the protein pancakes. I really enjoyed them. DH wants me to make them for him, too.

Roxie, sounds like a busy day for you!

DH took my measurements today and I am down in the waist :) , hips :) , thighs :) and chest x( . I started this as a 32A bra size and WHY, tell me WHY?!?!?! do I keep losing in my already none existent chest?!?!?

Have a great Satudray all!

Hey girls - I just finished a marathon workout (for me anyway ;-) )

Tricep work: 4 exercises, 3 sets, 12 reps each
Cardio Coach #3 on the TM
Ab Jam

I'm a happy tired right now. :) I have the rest of the afternoon, too, so I might get more TM work in. I'm hoping the Tracey Staele's TM workout that I ordered comes today and then I'll have to try that out.

I have some errands to run and pick up the house so the rest of my day is yet to be discovered.

Rock on!
Marcia.

Hey Ladies!

Hope everyone is having a good saturday! I just wanted to report my workout.
I did PUB going heavy and a 10 mile run. Im pooped and thristy!

Lori

I'm gonna try again - posted this AM but it didn't seem to make it to the boardx(

This will be a Reader's Digest version:

Been MIA and not eating well or getting my WO's in the past couple days between work and some bad allergy headaches.

Thankfully they are both gone - but apparently all the eating I did (not horrible but lots of food out) made me balloon up and my calves go so tight I thought my skin was gonna split ! I measured them last night and they were at least a good 1 1/2 inches larger than normal:eek:

Down a bit today, but still large - so I explored some diuretic food items and am working on eating those today along with lots of water and some extra cranberry juice. Have been good all day so far - as soon as my late lunch settles a bit I'll hit the WO room and begin my freestyle type rotation for March. Added run will be a definite to try to drop some of this water weight.

UGH;(

Amelia - think I know how you feel, especially today:p

Gayle - hope your day went well and you enjoy your run tomorrow.

Shirl - I know y'all in the East have probably had enough snow, but I do kinda wish we had a little here in sunny CA. Have fun snowshoeing.

Marcia - Hope you enjoyed your pancakes - that's what I had too:9

Roxie - glad you had a good time with DD. I so love this "phase" of being a Mom with older children and being able to enjoy them as people instead of being the Police Max.

Becca - am right there with ya in UB size:+ Keep doing those push ups, bench presses and flies and that'll help a little}(

Lori - sounds like you had a good run, hope mine turns out that way too!

Got to get a move on since hockey is on soon! TTFN

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.