~**~DGMT~**~Fire in the Thighs Monday 3/3

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning DMT!

Today was Low Max. I seriously thought about doing it without the blasts after reading Deanie's post, but felt well enough to do it all.:p
It is raining here so no run for me today, which is why I had the time to do LM.

Deanie--Hope you aren't posting at the same time. Are you feeling better? How was LM step combos only? I think my new Rykas are Circuit XL.

Marcy--Did you workout this weekend? We missed you.

Have a great day.
Gin:)

Gin~ I love your "fire in the Thighs Monday"!!!! lets use this thread the rest of the day:)

Also, are you doing SJP tomorrow? or running? I am actually looking forward to SJP even though it is 70some minutes! I just don't know which weights to use, so I am going to follow Cathe.

Hi Marcy!
Deanie

Deanie--Glad you like the title! I do plan on doing SJP tomorrow. I also plan to follow Cathe's weight selection. With an endurance w/o (is that what it is??) I usually just follow what she uses. That is what I did yesterday with BC, except with lower body I will sometimes have to drop weight b/c my back gets sore!x(
I'm also looking forward to SJP. I love all the music except the James Bond song.:-( "Strike a pose." Not a fan.:eek:

Have a great day!

Hi Ladies!

I decided to do a recovery week this week and will probably be doing mostly yoga. This morning I did Shiva Rea's Hip Flow (77 mins.) Did Handstands against the wall and went into lotus in handstand. There were a few poses I hadn't done before. Did pretty well in twisting poses; was able to grab hands a few times.

Gin - 33 pairs is not too many. A girl can never have too many shoes!:) I lost count how many I have but between shoes and boots maybe it's somewhere around 50. I hate all that scultping work in Low Max. That's what kind of turns me off a little on that one although it's quite a calorie burner for me and I do like the choreography.

Deanie - Glad you're feeling better. Off to check out March rotation.

BBL.

Marcy

Good Afternoon Girls

Have you guys seen the Blog pictures???? I really can't wait for this series!!!!:) I tried to order the slanted risers yesterday, but the stupid computer wouldn't accept my password. I don't know what that's about, because I haven't changed it since ordering STS, so I have an email into customer service.

Marcy~ Smart move taking a recovery week. You probably need one:)

Gin~ I never really hear the music unless its something I like. I know there is a Kung fu fighting in there and I love that song- its just so fun:)

Deanie:* (do I have enough smilies????)LOL

Hi Again!

Marcy--Glad you are taking a recovery week. I am so impressed that you can do a handstand in the lotus position!!:eek: I would surely topple over! I actually have more shoes on the top shelf and know I need to get rid of some when I run out of space and they are on the floor.:p

Deanie--I am both skeered and excited when I look at the Blog pics!}( :eek: I was thinking that you had already ordered the slanted risers. Sorry about your trouble in doing so! Do you girls have lifting gloves? I may want to buy some. I like the Kung Fu Fighting song and all the others, just not "Golden Eye" or the step routine that goes with it. Listen for it tomorrow. My DH made a cd for me for Christmas with several of the songs Cathe uses. What a dork I am!!:+

ETA: Deanie--I think I may have beaten you in the # of smilies!!;-) :)

Gin - I do have weightlifting gloves and they definitely save my hands from getting blistered and calloused. I got a cheap pair in Target and they work just fine. Cathe's biceps look awesome. Mine look okay when I flex them but if I just have them by my sides, you don't see any definition at all. It's very frustrating not to have all your hard work show. Of course, my lack of clean eating doesn't help matters.x(

Marcy

hi guys

Gin~ I probably have the same weight lifting gloves as Marcy. I got mine in Target. I think they are Pro Spirit or something. I highly recommend them!

Marcy~ I hear you on the clean eating!!:9

Deanie:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.