|:|:|:| clean / tidy THURSDAY |:|:|:|

exhausted again last night -- went to bed early again -- overslept by almost an hour -- finally got out of bed, only to encounter Collin in the hallway -- says he had a bad dream, refuses to go back to bed -- of course none of this makes Chris even stir -- really really need to get in a few miles on the TM -- also really really need a rest day

I really have no idea what is going on with me. I guess it is technically possible that I am preg, but I really don't think so. Maybe just PMS? Maybe I'm coming down with something? Who knows... I certainly hope today is better, though... I hate being so tired and worthless!

Gotta "run" :p Bbiab!

Thanks Kate! I am determined to have a better day and get some things done that I've been neglecting.

4 miles done, off to work, see y'all!

Morning!

Still dealing with a sick Milla. My parents stayed the night to help out. So yesterday ended up a complete wash- no workout, 2 slices of pizza and a dove dark ice cream bar:eek: Today will be STS 23 and a short cardio.

Katie, are you sure you're not pg?;) You are definitely not worthless! Great run!

Hi all!

BBIAB:)

Great run, katie! I havent used the ellip in a few weeks:eek:. Maybe tonight? But I'm kinda getting back into liking step again....guess I'll see what I'm in the mood for tonight.
Hope you have a productive day!!

Klaudia, Sorry about Milla! How nice of your parents! I can't even get my mom to come over for an hour to watch the girls!:rolleyes:

-
Getting lots done here..... I think we might go do some errands. BBL....

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!

Morning ladies. Sorry I'm late I had tree-drama. a branch broke off and hit my cable wire again :mad:. I need a tree surgeon but 1st I'm going to call the city. That's what I get for living in the woods.

Kate happy Friday eve HAHA. Wouldn't that explain why you are tired..preggo? Are you late? Sorry I'll mine my own business now;).

Klaudia sorry about Milla. Does she have the runs also?

I was thinking about not buying Cathe pull up rack. Next month the Valor squat rack goes on sale. This one is a squat rack, BB rack and I guess can be used for modified pull ups with a body bar. As long as it's not back ordered I will have it by the end of May. Which is great. I don't feel like waiting 3-4 months for anything.

http://valorathleticsinc.com/store/BD-3-Squat-Stands-p-16171.html

My w/o ellip 50mins with CC 2
Menu
pre- nutrigrain bar
b-oatmeal with walnuts and apple chunks:)
l-spinach and salmon
s-nuts and orange
d-speg. grd beef/turkey

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Another busy day here but I am off tomorrow. Yeah! I did KBX this morning which was perfect since I am feeling a little tired.

Klaudia, sorry Milla is sick.
Robin, I was looking at getting the valor squat rack too.
Katie, I sometimes have tired days too. It is either PMS or I am coming down with something. Try to take it easy
Kate, it's nice to change it up with your workouts. Did you do HISM?
Hi Anne, Angie, Morris & Lisa!

Robin, sorry about the tree drama-at least it's better than family drama;) I decided against the push/pull tower too. I already have a pull up bar Darrin built, but I still need a squat rack. I can't wait for those Valor squat stands! Milla doesn't have the runs, thank goodness. She's just really sleepy today. I think her body is fighting off a virus.

Colleen, is your weather going to be nice tomorrow for your day off? We are supposed to have a gorgeous weekend-sunny and in the upper 70's/low 80's:) I'm going to do some kbx tomorrow-I miss it!

Hey ladies, quick drive-by, today is going very well, I hope I am over this....whatever it is. Coffee is brewing for a little afternoon pick-me-up, full afternoon of appointments will keep me busy at work for the rest of the day.

Kate, what recipe do you use for blueberry muffins?
Klaudia, poor Milla, give her a hug for me. And poor Mommy too!
Robin, LOL at tree drama. I think overall, living in the country is better.
Colleen, HOORAY for a day off tomorrow! Any special plans?
Hello to Morris (work day?), Angie (still having fun?), Anne (still with your parents?), Lisa (how was the walk yesterday?).... Did I miss anyone?

hi guys - having a hard day here and was not going to post, but i thought i9t may help. just very very anxious aboutmy mom and family. i did wo this am and ate well yesterday but i am having trouble sleeping and i am working long days right now. not so good. i just feel so down.

katie, great run!

kate, i love step too - it is fun and flies by.

kl, hope milla is better soon

colleen, enjoy your day tomorrow!

robin, enjoy your wo - menu ooks great.

i will write more later. just need an attitude adjustment.

((((((((morris)))))))) hope your afternoon cheers you up! whens your next day at home?

colleen, i tend to do kb when im feeling lazy too!:)
didnt do hism...maybe tonight....

robin, sorry abt td!
yummy bfast/great wo!

klaudia, nice when they sleep thru sickness!!!

katie, hope you keep feeling good!
i have 2 recipes - my older one uses streusel - oh so good/bad
new one last night was mmmm mmmm good too - lemon-sugar topping
both use buttermilk.
i can post the 1st ... the 2nd id need to mail
let me know....
thank goodness i sentt them w/ m....theyd be in my tummy right now

-
getting lots done.....errands/dinner prep/laundry... a tenth of what i used to be able to get done but such is life w/ a 6mo!

eats are clean!!!

Morris I can't imagine what you are going through. Try to hang in there and eat right. Don't worry about eating lite now because you are under so much stress.

Kate oh you just reminded me I need to get the laundry done.

My glutes are so sore.:confused:

robin, yay glute soreness!! i have 1 more wo in meso2 then rest week. im so excited for m3! the start of each meso brings such nice soreness!!

my back is really starting to ache from the pullovers yday:D:D:cool:

robin, yay glute soreness!! i have 1 more wo in meso2 then rest week. im so excited for m3! the start of each meso brings such nice soreness!!

my back is really starting to ache from the pullovers yday:D:D:cool:

Good going with the dOMS! Do you have a squat rack in your gym?

yes, we do. we have a smith machine and we got a squat machine/leg press thingy in january... so i have no excuse to not go heavy:(:D:p:p:p
mike just bought another 90# of weight for it....gulp!

Katie - I hope your fatigue goes away. Low iron or pg maybe?
Kate - Mmmm...thanks for the muffin! I can't get as much done either and the mess can sometimes drive me batty, but I'm learning to deal with it.
Robin - Sorry about the tree. Maybe the city will just cut it down?
Morris - I hope you feel better. It is stressful to deal with all of that. I'm so sorry.
Klaudia - Hope Milla feels better soon.
Colleen - At least you got a workout in despite being tired. I probably would have just skipped working out, bad!
Hi Angie, Anne!

So I ate great yesterday except for a bowl of Cocoa Puffs. I figured it was better than eating a bunch of chocolate with tons of fat. Anyway, I have a long day ahead. Work, school function, then home to workout. I'm thinking of hitting a spinning class this week or next. Off to eat my Special K and banana. I'm so boring I know. Same meals all the time. Wish I was as creative as Kate with cooking and baking!

Lisa

Kate ok so you have no excuses:p like myself :D you have to go all out.

Lisa I was thinking about buying special k for my after dinner snack. I'm getting tired of popcorn. When you take the spinning class let us know how it goes.

Lisa, Cocoa Puffs! My girls would be so excited! Me too! Def satisfies a choc craving in a low-cal way!
And you dont want to be creative in the kitchen - gets your butt in all kinds of trouble!:eek::p
Busy day for sure! Whats the school function? I love cereal & fruit - breakfast of champions!:D
I've never "spun"!:p

Robin, Let's get on those squats!:D

Took a nice walk with DDs. Morris, you motivated me to do it. If you can take Aidan out in your frigid temps I can take J out whne its breezy!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.