|||| -- clean & tidy tuesday -- ||||

Good morning ladies!! So glad Monday is over, and I am starting my NINTH straight day of squeaky clean eating!! My main challenge today -- a lunch meeting at work!

We have all of our treatment providers coming in for a meeting and we order pizza, and we eat while we talk. In the past, only one person brings their lunch and doesn't eat the pizza. Today I am packing my lunch also, so hopefully I won't feel totally out of place eating my healthy lunch in a room full of people eating pizza. I am just not interested in eating it. I have gone this long without cheating, why now? I just don't want it badly enough (or at all, really) to justify it.

So my lunch will be the same as yesterday -- tuna, crackers, and a side salad.

Workout this morning will be GS Legs, then Core Max when I get home this afternoon.

Better get moving, be back in a few........................

Slow Tuesday!!

I got most of GS Legs done -- is this longer than an hour? Or do I just pause to many times to finish it all? Oh well, i'll finish tonight.

Menu:

b cereal
s Kashi bar, s'berries and b'berries
l tuna, crackers, salad
s cheese, almonds, berries
d ???, report back later

Morning clean peeps!!

Katie, i'm sending you salad vibes! I hate the word willpower because it implies food has more control over us than our brains!! But you'll know what to do when lunch comes. Those legs of yours must be insane looking by now :)

Sorry i didnt get back yesterday, things turned crazy, i had to give the final exam at school, mark it etc
I did 45 minute interval spin last night and abs, first cardio in 3 weeks! My stamina is a bit low, but i will get back.

Today, PUB/try BAR work

Menu
B: egg whites/oats
s: cc/pp/almonds
l: veg soup, carrots, celery, hummus, apple
s: cc/flax/goji's
d: tons of veggies, steamed with tomato sauce, lentils and yogurt

Hi to everyone!
Steph

Good morning ladies,

I got my Amy dvds last night. I did an ASC 3 premix. Another fun workout. ;) Can't wait to try Rumble.

Hoping to do 4ds kickbox and legs today.

I'm taking Shelby to meet her teacher this morning and then going to the pool for the day.

Unsure of menu.

Katie awesome job on 9 days of clean eating. :)
Kate glad your doing well and had a great weekend.
Steph glad your doing okay. Hopefully with time it will get easier. (((HUGS)))
Hi Robin, Tracey, Emily, Shirl and Colleen.

Jenn

Hello everybody. I have a wicked sore throat and am going to be super lazy today. Need to get breakfast on for the kiddos - bbl.........

Good Morning Everyone!

I overslept this morning so I have been rushed all morning but I was able to get a 45 minute workout in.

Kate, hope you feel better. how did the midwife appt. go?
Katie, GS is longer than 1 hour. I always forget too! Congrats on the clean eating.
Steph, glad you are able to finally do cardio. I can't believe you started with spinning.
Jenn, I was tempted to try ASC3 this morning but I was too late. Maybe later this week.

w/o HISM 2 Combos 1-5, will do core tonight
b: oatmeal w/ almonds

rest of day is tbd

Good Morning!

Katie, Congratulations with the squeaky clean eating! I believe GS Legs is 67 minutes. I'm doing a segment of coremax today too - the balance premix.

Steph, Happy to hear you were able to do a spin workout last night. You'll build your stamina back quickly.

Jenn, Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Rumble. Enjoy the pool. Oh, did you try any of the core work on ASC3?

Kate, Sorry you have a sore throat. What did the midwife say?

Colleen, Kudos for getting in a workout despite over sleeping. Hope your day goes well.

Hello Tracy, Robin and Angie!

Menu is up in the air; breakfast was yogurt and banana.
Workout ASC2 and coremax.

Have a great day!

Hey girls! Sorry I was MIA yesterday. Ever have one of those days where you just don't feel like being social? That's how I've been feeling the last couple days. Blargh. I think it's PMS making me feel moody.

Katie, you are doing so awesome with your clean eating!!! You go girl! :)

Steph, hooray for cardio!!! It must feel great to do some after 3 weeks of none. You'll get your stamina back really fast.

Jen, have fun at the pool! Wish I could go.

Kate, sorry to hear about your sore throat. Feel better soon!

Colleen, a 45 minute workout is pretty impressive considering you overslept! Good job!

ETA - Hi Shirl! We posted at the same time. :) Great workout!

Hi to everyone else. I hope you're all having a good week so far!

This morning I did SB/SJB step and hi-lo premix, which was tons of fun! I am not entirely sure how I managed it, considering the fact that I am sooooo tired today. *yawn* But at least it's over and done with.

B - Elvis smoothie
S - yogurt and granola
L - veggie bologna sandwich, cherry tomatoes
S - powerbar
D - tbd

I reeeeeally need to go to the grocery store. We have like no food in our house, which makes it really hard to eat clean. So I guess I should spend some time this morning making a grocery list. Yee haw!

Hi Emily, Yes I get the same way; antisocial pms don't come near me time. A good workout usually helps a little. How does the veggie bologna taste? Hope the pms blahs pass quickly.

Katie, Good for you for lunch! Great WO's too! Yer kickin' butt!

Steph, Your eats are as clean as ever. Good luck with Bar tonight.

Jenn, Sounds like you and Shelby have a nice day planned.

Colleen, Your WO sounds like fun. Good luck with the eata today.

Shirl, Fun WO for you too! Hope today is a good one for you! Are your kids "back to school" yet? I'm thinking more and more about home schooling. Gina will be gone from 8AM to 4:15 - I'm not happy about it. We'll see how the first couple weeks go and take it from there.

Emily, You know how to get rid of PMS don't you? (wink, wink) Join us on the Preggo/TTC checkin! Ditto on the no food in the house. Lunch was very creative.

---------------
Even tho I feel crummy I did ME UB. DDs were playing so good I couldn't resist. Did I say I was going to be lazy today? I'm actually getting a lot done. At least we're home - that always helps. Our poor house is a disaster.

Midwife appt went well. I must've forgot what I weighed because apparently I gained 2.5 pounds. She looked at my food journal and was pretty happy with it. She said add more carbs and calories. Yeah right I say! We discussed a lot about post-partum help for me and I'm really bumming about the lack of help that I'm going to get. It's going to be tough to get Gina on the bus by 8 and get Isabel to preschool by 9 (taking a newborn baby with me!). Isabel might just be missing a few days of preschool here and there. Mike's solution is just to hire a nanny to help me. My solution is that he can be around for a couple hours in the mornings. Our mothers are less than helpful so that's pretty much out too. Sorry to ramble.... I actually could a whole lot more but I don't want to bore anybody. thanks for listening!

Woke up from a short nap a little but ago and I'm doing laundry now while DDs finish their nap. Then its off to the grocery store.

Wondering about Robin!? Where are you woman??!:D We miss your humor!

Kate hope you had a nice nap. I could use one now after all of the sun.

Shirl no I only did the great nrg premix. I kept up pretty well. Amy does some moves that are tricky but I think her cueing gets better every workout. Or maybe I'm more familair with it after ASC2.

Shelbys teacher seemed very nice. Very enthustatic(sp?). And people have had great things to say about her. The pool was great but the water too cold for me to go in.

Emily I know how you feel. I get anti social too.

Have a great night.

Jenn

Sounds like everyone is having a good day! My menu got a little mixed up, but NO PIZZA and still kept it 100% clean! There was pizza left over from lunch, so I brought some home for Chris and Collin for dinner, but I will still not eat any!! Chicken and spinach for me! Maybe a sweet potato also...

Glad you had a good day Jenn. I'm a total wuss about cold water too!

Katie, ^5 on another stellar day! Kept it clean here too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.