{}~{}~Clean/Chatty/Cathes/Weekend~{}~{}

So, I went to the gym this morning and got day 3 of c25k in. I'll be glad when I get to run more next week. Gotta do circuit blast today as well.

Ryan's got the girls at the grocery store while I continue on my study frenzie. It's at least starting to make sense now... it's just crazy amounts of info. I have all sorts of respect for doctors, nurses, etc. Anyone who has to learn about our body!

We're taking Annabel to the toy store today to pick her reward for being dry for 10 nights in a row. I can't say how thrilled I am that this alarm worked. SO awesome. No more pull ups at our house!

Off to do more studying before Ryan comes back. This coming week is my rest week. Yoga and such...

Good Morning Girls !

Hi Angie ! Good going on the studying and HOORAY for Annabel !!!!!!!! She must be very proud too ! I hope she has fun getting a toy today . :)

Yesterday was a really nice day. We didn't go to OB yet......we'll go today or tomorrow. We did go to Whole Foods & got all kinds of goodies and went to Chipotle for lunch. Yum I love that place !
I did iCYCLE 14 - 45 min/ 15 miles.
Today is back/biceps .
I'll have to go back and read yesterday's posts . I have a feeling I missed a lot ! :)

Eats were great yesterday until I got into the mixed nuts JUST before bedtime ! :(
Just have zero portion control with them !!

What's everyone doing this weekend ??

Becky

Morning ladies and Happy Valentine's Weekend.

Thanks for the well wishes yesterday and wow was I a bad girl :eek:

Angie I'm so glad that alarm worked because it a big problem. My dd had the same problem but she had a small bladder. Back then she was taking cranberry pills, plus she grew about a foot in one year, which helped a lot.

Becky icycle sounds interesting. I wish we had a whole foods here.

Yesterday at work we had a cake sale and yes I brought and ate a choc. brownie plus my friend's cinnamon cake with icing. And I enjoyed it. The only thing is I got sick and had a bad stomach ache afterwards:eek: So I had to take the pink stuff. Then my supr got on my nerves, so I snapped at her. As I walked pass her I layed a toot.

Then I came home and my DS tried to complained about something stupid...so I almost took his head off.:eek:;)

But today I feel fine. I guess it was all those drugs I took yesterday.
Last night I wasn't in a God-like mood to go to the church valentine dinner. Plus it snowed 4 inches :mad: So I stayed home.

Today is a new day. My w/o mma-f, core and MIS bi and tri.
My shoulder feels great today.....all those drugs. I may have to go into detox.

bbl

Last edited:
robin, lol @ your "gift" to your supervisor!!!!

angie, congrats on the dry nights! i cant believe they didnt have that when i was waking my oldest in the middle of the night for YEARS.

becky, sounds like you had a great day with dh yesterday! and yes, we were very chatty =)

i plan to do another KCM today and some unweighted lb work (no dumbells or barbell for another week at least). YES i admit i am putting off those machines at the gym, especially today, its so busy sat AMs and im embarassed idk how to use that stuff. classes today are power and KB, i miss them both dearly but they are expressly forbidden right now =( so, KCM it is, and I need to pick out a lb workout i can do without wts and get a good burn, any suggestions?

also need to food shop today. we are running on empty in my house! plan to roast more veggies as well as hit the mideast stores for feta, grape leaves and some other stuff.

Good Morning Everyone!

We are getting ready to head out for our mini trip for DH's car club. I really don't want to go but DH wants me to so I will do it. No workout today - I am getting another cold so I decided to rest.

Wendy, sorry you miss your workouts. The gym machines aren't too bad.
Robin, great gift for your boss. I am glad you are feeling better today.
Becky, enjoy your outback dinner.
Angie, good luck studying. It is nice of Ryan to take the girls for you.

gotta be quick - family wii time!:D

angie, great wo's and yaaaaaay annabel!!!!

becky, nice day yday!
i have to measure out my nuts or well, i go nuts!:p

robin, oooops on the toot!:p

wendy, get a great wo, girl!

will bbl when I have more time!

BBL for personals. I did Step Moves yesterday at STS disc 15 today, 2 miles on treadmill, and then the extended stretch.

DH asked if I wanted flowers for Valentines and I said no, I want some bigger dumbbells, so we're going to Dicks or Sports Authority. Fingers crossed that he doesn't freak out when he sees how expensive 20+ pounders are. :) Also in the market for a heavy bag. He wants one of those too, so maybe we'll have one tonight? Don't know.

Tonight is our hospital's Second Look dinner for all the residency interviewees. It is at Paul Brown Stadium (where the Bengals play) and we get a tour supposedly and get to go out on the field. I'm excited!

DrBecky (BeckySue)

Hey Ms Becky! Great WOs! You are an inspiration to all of us!
I like db's in place of flowers too! I am sooo wanting a heavy bag! I *think* Mike is getting me one for Vday....if he doesn't I'll get one for myself!;)
Will Zoey go w/ you to the stadium or do you get a date out of it?

Clean eats & PUB done. Will do CS Core (55 min) while Julia naps. Had a bunch of plans for the day but Gina is puking (Lovely!) so scratch that!

I ordred the 2 newest Bar Method WOs last night. I like her older stuff, hopefully these will be good too! Happy VDay me!!!!

Katie, We wanna know which purse you got!:D

Just did the new CS Core WO in its entirety - the jury's still out. I think I need to do it a few times to really get into it. I think I like her other stuff better. Still, it was better htna sitting on the couch for an hour. I noticed during the floor work that I reaaalllly need to vacuum. I hate dog hair! Yuck!

off to shower & groc shop!

Just finished working out - i did thefirst two combos of step moves and then switched over the one idid last night, KCM cardio blast athletic step. i just couldnt get my heart rate up with step moves enough without moving my arms and putting more impact in. i thought it wasaccident waiting to happen if i tried to go "bigger" but without the arm movements. but all is well, i was still "in the mood" so i put in KCM athletic step cuz itwas fresh in my mind from last night and alls well that ends well.

bbl for personals! foodshopping and v-day prep on the sched/

Okay, back from shopping. We did get the 20# hex dumbbells. I already have the kind you can add plates too, so I had been changing out plates for 20#, 25, so they'll just be 25#ers now, until I need to up them to 30#ers and then I'll get 25# hexes. Does that make sense?

We ended up getting the Wavemaster Original (red color) on Amazon since it wouldn't fit in the trunk of the Honda and I don't have the energy to drive back to Dicks with the Jeep. Free 2 day shipping! And I got myself some pink gloves and DH got some black ones. So, I'll have my heavy bag in time for when my rotation calls for the heavy bag add-on!!! (Friday...bag will be here Wednesday) Happy Valentines Day to me (and DH because he wanted the heavy bag too)

Becky, are your biceps about dead from Back/Biceps? Mine are! I had a hard time carting Z around the store when she decided she didn't want to ride in the cart any longer.

Robin, tooting at your supervisor...awesome!

Wendy, which veggies do you roast? What do you season them with? (I know, bad girl, ending a sentence with a preposition)

Colleen, hope your outing with DH is more fun than you think!

Kate, my mom is watching Zoey, so this is a date! We haven't been on a date in a few months, so I am super excited. I bought a new skirt and top and everything!

I'm so excited you all friended me on Facebook. It's easier for me to do Facebook at the hospital than Cathe's website since I can use my iphone application. I really liked stalking everyone's pictures and seeing what you all look like. You're all so fit! Most of my recent pics are sort of puffy, but I'm getting back down to myself again.

Anyway, going to try to sneak a nap.

DrBecky (BeckySue)

Wendy, Good for you for listening to your body! Sounds like you ended up w/ a great WO!

Becky, ooooh lala! Have fun tonight!
FUN purchases too! I'll have to check out the bag on Amazon!
Puffy, my foot! I think you look fantastic!:D
Did you get your nap?

simmering some chix/veggie soup. Leaving the noodles out - I'm sure there will be wailing & gnashing of teeth from the girls but they'll live! I'm such a mean mom!:p

Hey Girls !
Dr.Becky- you are anything but PUFFY ! You look fantastic and your workouts are amazing. That you can do them with all the long hours you work makes me feel like a slacker!!!!!

Kate- I have to thank you for your suggestion of what to order at OB ! We went tonight and I got JUST what you said you like. No bread, filet griller with no rice, extra veggies ! JUST my kind of meal ! I ate every single bite and was full but not overly so (like after Thanksgiving dinner). We had such a nice time and LOVED our food ! mmmmmmmmm

I also did back & biceps and tomorrow is a rest day and I'm happy to have it !!!

Hi everyone ! Hope you are all having a great Valentine's weekend !!!

Becky

Yay Becky! So glad you liked it! That's my fave and I get it every time!

Laura jst got here - gearing up for WO#3 today. Cardio of some sort - will bbl!

morning girls!!!

did ts's cardio kb challenge last night - fun & sweaty! more cardio tonight, cs in the afternoon
church & fam time today:)

happy valentines day!!

Colleen I hope you feel better. Happy Valentine's Day Ladies.

I'm surprise my crazy teens left me Godiva chocolates. I guess I can make them the red velvet cake today.

Wendy I bet leaner legs will give you a burn even without weights.

DrBecky I say flowers die and weights last forever:D Exciting trip. Tell us all about it when you have time. Excelleent w/o. I also have DBs that you can change the plates and make them heavy or light. Facebook us anytime.

Kate if your girls still have their heads...you are not a mean mom.

Becky I'm glad you had a good time last night.

So I was a good girl yday. No junk food, no tooting, but also no workout.
I think I'll start my next dvd....4day split. I plan to do this one for 2 or 3 weeks. I'll start out with light weights and then move on to heavy ones.

Dinner I'm making chicken stew.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
and
Happy Birthday Colleen !!!

Becky, how was your dinner at PB Stadium? That sounds like it must have been fun .

Rest day for me. Dh bought me a Green & Blacks Espresso dark chocolate candy bar and some Strawberry Chocolate tea for Valentine's day. OH ! and a new PURPLE *my favorite color* blackberry !!!! :D:D:D
He's a good guy. I think I'll keep him !;)

Have a great Valentine's day !

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.