{{{ .....clean / tidy monday.....}}}

WO this morning will be some type of KBX, probably KPC. I am still sore from B&G on Saturday, and I find a KBX workout to be the best to loosen me up.

How was everyone's weekend?? Mine was great, very relaxing, got lots done around the house and lots of x-mas shopping done!

BBL.......................

Morning!

I am proud to say I got all 6 of my workouts in last week! Hasn't happened in a long time. I'm hoping for a repeat performance this week. We'll see how it goes:) Today is upper body. I'm thinking either 4DS upper body premix or ME upper. Eats, on the other hand, haven't been stellar. Had Chinese on Saturday night and again Sunday-leftovers. And I went to a baby shower brunch yesterday, too. Back on again for today.

Katie, I'm so jealous of your xmas shopping! I haven't even begun thinking about it. DH and I have to get our holiday budget in order first. I'm a bit a of Scrooge, too:( I much prefer Thanksgiving to Christmas-no pressure, just food:)

Robin, glad the movie was good. Considering the price of tickets, they should all be great. We watched The Happening and Stop-Loss this weekend. Both were good.

Hi to all my Clean and Tidy friends:)

b-kashi heart to heart, 2 clementines
s-Greek yogurt w/raspberries & honey
l-turkey sandwich
s-apple and almonds
d-turkey chili, salad

Can you tell I went to the grocery store?;)

BBL...

quick hello.....crazy days!!!:eek::D

been working core, eats are tidy. super clean today!

hello katie robin klaudia
morris, natalie, colleen, angie, steph
......and lurkers!;)

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe how late it is. This day has been flying by. I hope things start to calm down later this week. I am glad I got a good workout this morning - Step Sweatfest.

BBL with personals!

colleen, day went fast here too. good job getting your WO in! i had hoped to today but it never worked out.

i want an elliptical!!!!

clean eats!

Good evening everyone,

Just wanted you to know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Just trying to maintain some sanity. I sent all my new videos to France with Ryan so I'm going to have to the gym for a workout or do some of my mom's old firm workouts. I have a slight cold so I think that I am going to take it easy for a couple of days.

Anyway, I miss you guys and having a sense of normalcy and routine! I'm glad to see you guys are still plugging away!

I'll be around when I can...

angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.