``````Weight Watchers for Sun Nov 25th 2007

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting ready to do 4DS Kickbox/Legs &Core!

Lori you are funny!

Off to my wokout! BBL!

Have a great Sunday!
Belinda

Hi I am new to this check-in. I can't promise I'll get on every day but I need help!! I did so well over the Spring and Summer when I had time to do the rotations here to the letter. NOw, with my two choral groups and trying to do my art ( all of which are not things I want to give up) my weight loss efforts are falling apart. I don't plan my meals or buy proper groceries or journal I am a mess. I am only 4 pounds from my goal, which is at the top of the WW range ( I don't think I can get to the goal I had in the '90s, which was 8 pounds less.) Any hints? I don't want to feel like the fattest one at the Christmas party on the 14th. ;( I know it's my mind that is the problem, not the activities I mentioned. HOw do I fix my mind?

Good Morning Girls!!!:) :)

How is everyone????

I got up with DS today and guess what....queit as a mouse!!!! DH is sound asleep, all snuggled in the bed while yesterday I was woke up by a screaming monster! Why, is all I have to say! I guess I will just have to say it was b/c DS really wanted me to be up with him and not DH!;)

Belinda** Enjoy your workout. Is this the first time doing the KB workout? I enjoyed that one, I have to say!

Nsaeolian** Welcome to the group! You will find lots of encouragement here, thats forsure. I joined ww's after having my son 10 monthes ago. I met and exceeded my weightloss goals but I just love this group so much, I can't stop checking in, even though I don't follow the program anymore. I think to change your mind set you have to get your act together again. I know that when I eat probably and workout, I feel like a million bucks. But when I don't I feel like a slob who just wants to stay home and not go anywhere! You can reach your goals!

As for moi...not sure what todays workout will be. I just may run and thats it. I have to work the next couple of days so I feel like I should make todays workout a goody!

Ill BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning Chicks

Im working on my second cup of coffee and dang,its good:9 .Todays workout is bm2 warmup/step combo's only! My attempt at a good day ended in disaster last night,i had two cups of wine with my DH while we watched a moviex( Oh well,it was good and I will just jump back on the wagon today;-)

Belinda-You and Lori got me wanting to order the 4DS:p Have fun with your workout!

Lori-your right,your ds misses you and wants his mommy to wake up with him...My ds has been waking up for the past two weeks around 5:30 in the morning,running down the hallway and jumping into bed with me.He says"Mommie,I was looking for you"(in his two year old pronunciation,lol)And then he grunts and says"uuggghhh,go AWAY daddy" LOL,I can't help but smile}(

Nsaeolian,The only advice that I can offer is....once you set your mind to it,you can accomplish ANYTHING;-):)I know,easier said than done,right? Good Luck and WELCOME:7.

alright,my DH has already commented on me being on the computer(rolls eyes) bbl

Good morning everyone. Ewan and I are still sick, so we are staying home from church--sent DH & Isaac on without us. It's nice to have some time at home with just us and our snotty noses.

I might do some yoga later but I'm really trying to rest for the most part.

Tomorrow I'll be tempted to overdo it, since I have a list of Christmas items I want to get (new tree topper since mine is not lighting up properly, stocking holders, new wreath, etc.) I have a bad habit of deciding I want something, then going to get it ASAP even if it's not urgent.

Speaking of buying stuff, today I ordered a couple new Karen Voight CDs--both mainly yoga or stretching since I am doing a lot of that lately, but also with some sculpting involved. I also got one with Chalene Johnson called Bosu Long & Lean which is like yoga on the Bosu, which looked interesting.

Belinda, enjoy 4DS Kickbox--I really liked that one!

Welcome Nsaeolian, do you have a first name we can call you? I lost 25 lbs using WW online but recently have stalled out with 15 more lbs I'd like to lose. I admit I've gotten sloppy, though. So I really can't advise you on "fixing your mind" since mine has also wandered lately. I know when I was losing weight I just made it a major focus and thought about how I wanted to fit into smaller clothes and that sort of thing. Then when I did get into a smaller size I really enjoyed it and would think about that before eating badly. I think I've just gotten complacent because I was so pleased with my progress I made already. Do you think you've done that since you are so close to your goal?

Lori, you'll have to run enough for both of us today! I wish I could go running. :(

Amelia, just think, that wine is good for your heart. ;)

Hello to everyone who follows! I'm getting another headache--think I'll go check if I have a fever again. Ugh.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi ladies. Finally I can get on and do personals today. Geez, I cannot believe how busy I have been.

Todays workout is a new one for me. I am in my 'recovery' week of Phase 1. It's really cool. You do the same workouts the first 3 weeks, and then you do a recovery week, which is some of the same workouts, and a few new ones too. This recovery week is alot of stretching, which I am really getting into.

So,anyway, todays workout is called Core Synergistics. Not sure what this one will be like. I am also trying to get a run in. I have to take my brother to the airport tomorrow, so I am not sure if I will get a w/o in. Trying to double up today.

Belinda--you are so good with doing rotations! With p90x, I am now seeing the benefit of having a plan, instead of doing whatever the spirit moves me to do. What rotation(s) have you seen the best results from?

Amelia- glad to hear you are back on track! Good for you. A few days of bad eating won't do much damage. A few weeks, especially over the Holidays, can really add up. What rotation are you doing? Did you get Imax 2 in? I am following the p90x diet. It is very strict, and I do have a few 'cheats' here and there. But it is a great program, and I am seeing some great results.

Lainie--so sorry you are still sick! I think rest and recovery are are the things for you. Your body is trying to tell you to slow down. Even if we don't want to hear it. What are you favorite Yoga DVDs that you have found? I had a video of Karen Voight. She is a very good instructor, but I found her a little boring? But, that was long time ago, and some of her newer ones are probably very good.

Cheryl-I am really loving p90x~! When we started I was very nervous. It was such a huge commitment, for time, etc. I was having alot of questions and doubts. Now that I have 3 weeks under my belt I am really pumped to see it through. It's given me lots of confidence, that I am thinking about training for a marathon after it. I probably sound like one of those infomercials. 'It changed my life'. But, as cheesy as it sounds, it is changing my life! I think it also helps that I am doing the program with my SIL. It makes it much more fun, and gives you an accountabiltiy partner.

Lori--how is your treadmill running going? What incline/pace do you set it at? I have a treadmill at my work gym. I may have to utilize that when it gets too cold and yucky out. Today it is 30 degrees. I still can run it this. But 0 degrees, umm, no!

Nsaeolian--welcome! One piece of advice I can give is, have you tried WW Online? That is a great way to keep track of your points, and it's so easy. That really helped me get to my goal. Also, watching your white carb intake. Those foods are filled with simple sugars that easily convert to fat. If you can cut those out, you will definately lose those 4lbs, and get to your goal weight!Carrie

Workout complete:) I was so lazy before I started my workout and I could have laid down and had a nap! But I didn't:) Aren't you proud of me?:p
Anyway, I did abs and a 10 mile run in 95 mins. I didn't intend to stay on the TM that long and I think I could have suffered through another mile if I didn't want to get a shower before DS woke.

Amelia** Thats so sweet about your little boy! I think boys love their moms more then their dads. But DH say that they are gonna be the best of buds:) We will see about that:) If we have another one, I would just as soon have another boy. I know what kind of drama comes with a girl and I don't think i can go through that twice!

Carrie** Enjoy your recovery week. Are you seeing any changes yet or is it to early to tell? I don't have incline on my TM! wahhhh! I can't wait for it to give out so I can get a new one. I wouldnt be surprised actually if Dh doesn't have a new one for me for Christmas. Mine as been on its way out for quit sometime now.We didn't pay much for it so I definitly got my monies worth.

Laine** Are you feeling a little better today? I take Advil cold and sinus when I have the cold. It works wonders. I ran for both of us, so don't sweat it. 5 for you and 5 for me!:)

Time to get cleaned up!
Lori:)

Belinda, does your booty hurt yet??? Guaranteed, it will. You will just love this workout, I am sure! So happy to think about you doing it today.

Lori, WOW on the run! Good job! You're making me jealous - I may head outside. Either way, I've got to get in a good LB weights workout this morning. Either B&G or GS Legs is on tap.

Lainie, don't blame you for missing church today. Get some rest, girl! And a nice steamy shower - that's just what you need.

Carrie, sounds like you're loving the X. Can't wait for that STS series - it will be X-like but Cathe - a perfect mix! I just can't quite handle Tony... so hats off that you're doing so very well.
Yes, maybe a marathon next?? :eek: :eek: }(

Amelia, have a wonderful workout!!

Well, off to get started - and here's to a wonderful Sunday!

Cheryl

Heh, heh - Lori, you're a good example, and I couldn't let you top me today with your 10 miles... so I did HardCore Extreme #2 for 51 minutes (all but the final leg drills) plus 45 min on the TM for a total of 96 minutes. Probably not quite what you did - but it was what I needed. I'm feeling the need to up the ante again.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

Just checking in to report my workout. Did Core Synergistics, which was around 50 min or so. That is an excellent workout. Very unique in the approach. It's like pilates, with cardio drills interspersed. Like nothing I have ever done before. Very good. I also managed to get a run in. I ran for 49 minutes and burned 312 calories. I want to keep up my stamina if I decide to do a marathon. Yikes!

Cheryl--Tony makes me laugh, that is why I can tolerate him. I also think he is very motivating. Maybe I work harder for a guy than Cathe? Not sure... Great job on your workout. Wow. I totally understand your sentiment of upping the ante. I feel the same way. I am looking forward to new info on STS.

Have a great rest of the Sunday everyone!
Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.