!^!"Melting Away" on Tuesday!^!

RE: !^!

Morning all~

No workout this morning. My night was restless and filled with the strangest dreams.

Loved all the clothes posted yesterday, though the Anthropologie link didn't work for me.

Deb - those puppies are so adorably cute! Will the puppy come back on the plane in the cargo hold?

Robin - glad you enjoyed the comfy pants.

Tneah - the outfits are all gorgeous and those black shoes with the silver heels are to.die.for. I need some like that.

Leanne - pshaw to your DH and the clothes shopping. I agree with Robin. All guys say that!

Lainie - love love love that little dress!

Jennifer - how is that ankle today?

So, am I the only one on here with no boobage?;)

Hi again,

Just got back from taking Kelsey on a walk. She was the "motoring Mama" today..lol:D ..sometimes she dawdles and has to sniff every bush and tree, lift her leg on everything ( yes I said lift her leg, she is very dominant, thinks shes a boy!), but today she was going at warp speed.

Shelly:
sorry you had a bad night:-( . I am sure you will feel better later and will get that workout in!. The puppy will be on the plane with us as carry on baggage. As long as they can fit in a certain size bag, airlines like American, and United will let you bring them on board. And no, you are not the only one with no Boobage...raises hand sheepishly...I also missed the story about Sophie and the bully..

Shannon:
Glad the little fight only gave you a sore thumb! It could have been a lot worse. I didn;t realize you were a painter!:)

Tneah:
Oh go ahead and buy something new! You deserve it. I agree with Robin on the black outfit..maybe too dark for a Florida wedding? How formal is it? Is it outside or inside?

Leanne:
wow a 42 day cruise! Where did they go? I have the Famous Dave's tanner too.. ( those enablers on the Open Forum!). I only use it on my legs. The rest of me gets a slight tan from working outside etc. We have a Capresso coffe maker too! It's the one that has the hopper for the beans right in it and grinds just the right amount each time. I love it!:9 Don't be upset about the clothes.. it's a good thing! I mentioned before that I took about 6 pairs of summer pants to the tailor to be taken it...they are getting too big again..

Robin:
Don't do it! Do you bring snacks from home to eat periodically during the day? That is what keeps me away from the machines. I bring low fat stringsters with either lf triskets or an apple, cottage cheese with all natural applesauce, or lf yogurt. I have a mid morning and mid afternoon snack. Holds back the "machine demons"
}( Tell me more about these pants! Or show me a picture..are they for inside or can you wear them outside too? Love the comment on what you post instead of clothing! LOL

Jennifer:
did you get x-rays? it sure sounds pretty serious.

Lainie:
another injured one! please be careful..you don;t want to set yourself back. I love that dress you bought!

Have a great day!

Deb

Just in for a quick moment, this AM, I had to ice, then wrap and eat breakfast so I could have my Motrin. Pack my "suitcase" so I can get work and have my ice pack, crutches, etc..
The x-rays came out OK, nothing broken. My swelling and my discolouration has gone down alot since yesterday. Plus, I'm learning to wrap my foot and ankle pretty darn good.

Plan to be at work all day today. With Motrin, it'll happen.

Hey, you lovely, beautiful women!

It's 6:00 here and I'm heading out the door for my long day at work, but just wanted to say that I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll check personals tonight or tomorrow.

Happy melting!

Morning melters.

Jennifer, I'm glad nothing is broken. LOL at your "suitcase" for work. Been there, done that. When will you know if you need an MRI?

Shelley, sorry you had a bad night. I didn't get to bed on time, since I was babysitting DGS. He never goes sound asleep for us. He'll fall asleep, wake up, cry, fall asleep, etc. And you know I'm boobily challenged.

Deb, LOL at your leg lifting Kelsey. I work with some woman like that! I pack some snacks, but they never seem to hit the spot. I'm sure it's due to boredom or stress. It's always one or the other here in the lab. The pants are a nice soft drawstring lounge pants. One pair black and one pair grey. They are from Costco, if you have one near you.

Leanne, I was impressed with the 42 day cruise too. I have an aunt and uncle who were befriended by an elderly, very wealthy woman who wanted traveling companions. She paid for them to go on three around-the-world cruises on the QE2. All they had to do was sit with her at dinner. She got tired of taking family members who would nag her about what she could or couldn't do or eat. She even bought my aunt gowns and my uncle a tux, so they would be properly attired for dinner.

Hi to tneah, Lainie, Shannon, TK(?!?!). I'll catch up with you all later, I hope.

I have my annual physical today. Gads, I hate the doctor's office scale. I hope to get home in time and with enough energy left to do 4DS Kickbox. Later.

Good morning, Melters!

My goodness, you were busy yesterday. Why do I have to work? I don't have time to read and play here! :p I saw lots about new clothes though... you ladies have fun shopping!!

One of these days I'll completely figure out Tracey Stael's Step Sweatfest. I'm so close. But heck, the choreography sure is easier to do than Patrick Goudeau. My thumb is still swollen! I guess I banged it worse than I thought. Today is a rest day because I have to get my hair cut. I feel like a shaggy dog. :7

Shelley - you know darned good and well you're not the only one without boobage. You're far better off than I am.

Deb - LOL at Kelsey! Brandy loves to sniff every single thing, too. As far as I know, she's never, ever had a fast day. She's a very pokey dog. As for being a painter...well, no, I'm not, but I like to try!

Jennifer - good grief, your poor ankle! I'm glad you got crutches to give it a complete rest.

Another sleepy but busy morning here. Today Ewan is home all day with me (he doesn't have nursery school on Tuesday or Thursday) and in a few minutes we're going out to run errands (p.o., library, cleaners, convenience store). Luckily they are all in walking distance and not too far apart. The hard part will be resisting my favorite boutique which recently moved and is right on my way to the cleaners.... It's where I love to buy things like purses and jewelry and girly gifts. It's an accessories and gifts shop. Anyway, also planning on a decent workout later. I want to try Tracey Staehle's new CircuitZone workout, but I'm not sure how much I'll do of it yet. My ankles are still a little achy. I might do a shorter version of the workout and then do some yoga. Not sure.

I just got a new T-shirt I ordered from cathe.com but they sent the wrong one. :( Right color and size but wrong style. So I sent an email--at least I know they are pretty good about customer service.

Shelley, I had my usual weird dreams last night--including going to a big event with the characters from Sex and the City, who were planning to bomb the venue. There was also a big living seal made of playdough. Huh. Shelley, look on the bright side. Big boobage tends to swing low with gravity as you age (though Tneah's enhanced ones probably don't :p). I think mine are still in decent shape in spite of 2 babies, but I know they'll only go downhill as I get older. :(

Deb, I get envious when I hear about you walking the dog and getting a new puppy. I have to get a dog soon. Maybe I'd actually walk more then. Right now I only walk to get stuff done; otherwise I find it boring. But I can't jog with my injuries so I should walk more, I think.

Jennifer, glad your ankle is doing a little better, hope it continues to heal quickly for you. I still have swelling in my left ankle and I don't even remember when I hurt it--2-3 weeks ago, maybe.

Leanne, hope you have a good day at work (or hope you had a good day since you probably won't read this during the day).

Robin, good luck at the physical--hope you get a nice clean bill of health.

Shannon, hope your thumb is all better soon. Mine is getting better. In my case I just had an accidental nail tear to the quick. Then I separately banged it on a table while talking with my hands and it bled where the nail was too far down. Yes, I am a dork and a klutz, a dorklutz, perhaps.

Hello to all who follow--gotta go run my errands. BBL--gotta catch up with Tneah and her clothing choices when she comes by. :)

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=green]***Lainie***
fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com
http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif
If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Good Morning All!:)

DH came home late last night so I slept in a little longer, but now I am sleepy and woke up with one of those "kinks" in my neck.

Deb, LOL about Kelsey lifting her leg!Georgie is fixed, and never did that until he became friends with a little "intact" terrier who would lift his leg on everything-including people!:eek: Now Georgie does it all the time and its hilarious because he is so big, watching him teeter on one toe while trying to "christen" the lamp post is close to pathetic. And he is a sniffer, it takes me a good 30 minutes to walk a block with this dog. NOT and exercise type pooch at all.:) I am so excited for you and your new puppy.:7 I am still on the fence about the black outfit.

Robin, LOL about the leg lifting women at work--we have one of those who lives in our neighborhood I think.;) Face the other way when getting weighed at the doctor and do not let them tell you how much you weigh--ever. Not at the doctors office, fully clothed no less! Hope your visit goes smoothly.

Leanne, have a fabo day at work chica!

Shelley, At least with no boobage clothes hang nicely! I know why models have no ta-ta's. Boobs ruin the line of clothing, consider yourself lucky, plus you and Robin have nice bootays instead of boobays!:) I would take the bootay over the boobays any day, I am just sorry I got these suckers this big, I really did not think I would wind up with this size quite frankly, I had a really enthusiastic doctor.

Jennifer, ah, take care today gimpy;) ((hugs)) just kidding! Seriously, take care and take that Motrin.

Lainie, interested in hearing your take on the black outfit? Hum. I love that dress you got...oh, go stop in your favorite boutique and have a looky.:) Yeah, my twins stand up and sing, but there are times like I told Shelley I wish I was more like a C cup, life and clothing choices would be easier..so would flailing about with Cathe. Your thumb sounds painful--ouch! Be sure to put medicine on it so it doesn't get infected.

Shannon, have fun getting your hair cut! Sounds like you have a pokey pooch too...I practically fall asleep walking George.:)

Today is shoulders I think...not sure which cardio, probably my spin bike...BBL to see what everyone is up to.

Hi girls~

Deb - Sadie lifts her leg sometimes too! And I always say to her "What are you DOING? You're not a boy dog!". She just looks at me and swishes her tail. I'm glad the puppy can be carry-on!

Jennifer - sounds like you're all set for work. I hope it goes smoothly.

Robin - I hope the physical goes well. I agree that you should NEVER look at the doctor's scale!

Shannon - I'm looking like a shaggy dog too!

Lainie - I breastfed a baby for 14 months. Trust me when I say what little I have isn't the perkiest. Your dream is hilarious!

Tneah - I'm LOL at your enthusiastic doctor. If I came into a lot of money, I'd go have some enhancement and a lift.

Well, I'm just having the worst week. Work is awful. My boss is foul and I have PMS and at lunch I went to a sale at the Adidas outlet that someone gave me a coupon for (some Friends and Family thing) and it was so packed that I couldn't stay. I didn't have enough time to try things on and wait in the huge line. So I went out to my car and cried instead. Then I came back to have my lunch and realized that instead of my usual salad mix that comes with some dressing, I got a different one this time with no dressing, so I had a plain piece of salmon on lettuce. Not at all satisfying. I have absolutely no interest in working out, my dogs are sick, my SO is working all weekend next weekend (as he worked all this past weekend), Sophie scratched up my flat screen computer monitor... I'm not loving life so much right now.

Boy, Shelley, sounds like you are having a rough day! Plain salmon on lettuce? Bleech. Will you have Sophie this weekend? Maybe you can plan some girly things since your SO is busy. This is my weekend to work too. I'm making lots of spring cleaning plans for my weekdays off. Last year at this time, I was cleaning for your visit. :(

tneah, it's sweet of you to say I have a nice bootay, but I'm afraid it's really just a large bootay. I'll admit, though, I like having little boobabys. Now that I'm getting older, they don't so much sag as point the wrong way. LOL at Georgie doing his balancing exercised while piddling. I think most big dogs are kind of laid back, aren't they?

Shannon, wow, you really whacked that thumb! I like Tracey's step sweatfest. I think it's been a whilesince I've done it though. I'm pretty sure I never mastered it like I have Cathe's cardio workouts. I'm itching to try IMax2. I haven't done it since my injury.

Lainie, it sounds to me like you already do lots of walking! More than I do. Sorry about the tee shirt mixup, but I know cathe.com will make it right.

My physical went well. I knew what the scale would say, so it wasn't too upsetting. The doctor said I could try to step down my asthma meds. Yay. I hate taking medicine everyday. I just have to keep an eye on my lung function with my peak flow meter. I got home and finished 4DS Kickbox a little bit ago. It was tough today. I'm tired. I think tonight will be early to bed for me.

Hi to Leanne, whenever you get a chance to check in. Miss you.

Hello Melters.

My foot is doing better, the colour is starting to fade and the swelling is down. The issue today was the crutches.

Today, I got my coupons for HDTV and must spend them both by July 16th. They are issued by the government for low income. My neighbourhood qualified then so did I. Going online to find the best deal then buying it in the store with my stimulis check, part of it.

Time to take the meds and ice up again.

Hey kids,

((HUG)) and then another to Shelley. Poor baby, do you really have to try on Adidas? If you are familiar with the fit, they come in S, M and L right? Why not just grab what you like and be done with it? Or maybe their clothing fits weird like Nike does at times, I swear their pants are all different. Yukky plain lettuce and salmon. Whats up with the pups being sick? :-( On days like this, maybe its best to go home and slip on comfy clothes, pour a glass of wine and call it a day.;) Go get some chaste berry, it works pretty good for PMS stuff. Or get on progesterone if your levels are low, I had no PMS this month, so worth it if you ask me.

Robin, I did not know you had asthma. Wow, does that make cardio hard sometimes? I'll bet during allergy season you have quite a time huh?:-( Yeah, Georgie Porgie is as laid back as they get. But still acts like a puppy as far as playing which I love.:)

Jennifer, glad to hear the foot is better. I could never figure out crutches and always put the weight on my bad foot anyway! The doc finally gave up and put me in a walking boot-I broke a toe several years ago. HDTV is pretty cool, my DH is into that.

Lainie, Leanne, hey gals!

I got my hair cut like Heidi Klum's new haircut today. Love it.:) its not as long as hers, but I got my bangs back and am loving it. The color is great too, not too blond nor brassy. I had been growing out my bangs, but frankly look horrid with long ones, its the huge caveman forehead thing I got goin' on!:7 If I could manage my camera I would post a pic.

BBL to see if anyone else has checked back in today. Oh, how cute is that all-guys thread?:7 One of the guys has a picture trail, and he looks pretty dang good he does! Cathe works for boys too.;)

Evening all!

Robin, I think this time last year, my visit with you was done, wasn't it?

Tneah - no, no, the line up wasn't for the fitting room. It was for the check-out! When you went in, they were giving people these enormous clear plastic bags and people were absolutely packing them full. And they only have two cash registers, I think, at that store, so it was taking forever. I came home and ran instead of doing the comfies thing. Now I'm in comfies and I feel better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.