^~^~^~^~Weigth Watchers...TGIF^~^~^~^~^

Hey girls

Cheryl-so,What kind of program did your best friend lose 22lbs on? Glad to hear you had a good day!

Lori-Oh honey,I feel your pain! Even though I love my DM,sometimes I just want to MOVE away from her! She can just DRIVE ME INSANE! She doesn't understand why iam going to school and has NEVER been supportive of it! Even though she praises me often on being a good mother-she also questions me on certian things(which drives me nuts).She thinks i need to stop losing weight(ok,being a size fourteen isn't exactly a healty stopping point,iam aming for a eight or a nine)She doesn't seem to be interested in anything that Iam doing,only my kids and what there doing! So I think what it comes down to is that our mothers are doing exactly what there suppose to do...drive us nuts,LOL! I would say let everything go in one ear and out the other(and I know thats hard sometimes)just like Cheryl says!

Carrie-Glad to hear you had fun with Yogax yesterday! How is your progress with p90 so far? have your weighed or measured lately? My hats off to ya ,i couldn't follow the program.

Lainie-UGGGHHH,docs then the pharmacy...yep know that dance very well! I hope you feel better soon! You had a busy day yesterday!

Stacey-How is Emma this morning? Sounds like you had a very strong stomach bug come through your house if your son had it for three days! Poor thing,how are you doing?

Kristine-Whatcha up to today gal?

Belinda-So any idea where your DH is taking you yet? let us know!

so,todays workout is ugggggggg,B&Gs! Im almost sorry I purchased that D*mn scale yesterday,its still saying that iam up four pds this am,maybe it is muscle(athough I can't imagine gaining four pds of muscle?) Oh well,Im gonna keep on counting my calories like this for a month and if then it doesn't change I will make alterations!bbl

Good Morning Gals:)

I got to sleep in a little today:) Not much though:p Im not sure what time DS woke but DH got up with him b/c he had been gone the past couple of days. But then at 7:50 he brings him in the room...almost to say...o.k, its your turn! LOL And then when i got up there was no coffee on? WTF? Which means DH had full intentions of going back to bed! LOL

Todays workout needs to be cardio and legs. Im not sure what my cardio will be or how long it will be!

Im finally starting to get into the Christmas spirit ( I think) Im getting the itch to wrap some presents and I will also feel better after I pick my parcel up at sears. I think I may wait till next weekend though to put up the tree and wrap some gifts.

Ameila** You made a very good point! Our mothers ARE doing exactly what they are suppose to! LOL I don't think she was mad at me when she left though. I think what irritates me the most is that if she gets mad at me, its not her fault, its the fact that I am moody...not the fact that she asked to many questions...over and over!!!! It would always be my fault. And the funny thing about me being sick looking? How come no one else told me this? Maybe b/c Im NOT sick looking??? Anyway....maybe you are up a couple pounds of muscle? Have you ever tried staggering your points or cals? That works alot for some people as well. Prehaps you need to change things up a bit? After people lose alot of weight their bodies like to stop and then its time to change something.

Well...thats it from moi. I should check into some other places I suppose!!! LOL

Lori:)

Good morning ladies

I am actually here early, thanks to my DS!. I have no idea why, but he was awake in his crib this AM when I went into his room. Ugh.

Today is supposed to be X Stretch. I am in the last day of my Recovery Week. I think I am going to sub Bryan Kest's Power Yoga, and go for a run today too. It's supposed to snow this weekend, so I may not get a run in this weekend.

Amelia--I have lost 3 lbs on the X. That really wasn't my goal, but it's nice just the same. I am going to do my measurements tomorrow. That will be exactly 4 weeks into the program. You could definately do the X! If you can do Cathe you can do Tony:)

Lori- I actually just put up my Christmas stuff yesterday. Not alot, because I am so not into crap all over the place. I also wrapped a few presents too. It was fun.

Ok, I will check in later.

Carrie

Morning!
So, how long can a tummy virus last? Don't guess, let me tell you...all friggin week! Poor Ryan threw up at about 3am, and Emma followed the act with her own throw up at about 4:15am. I'm completely exhausted guys. Going on a week of little sleep and endless laundry!!!

But, it is Friday and I am determined that my kids will be well! Emma actually seems a lot better, and even Ryan is sleeping now so pray for us.

Obviously no workout, but I swear I will do something this weekend!!!!

Lori, Amelia, Carrie, you guys rock! Great job on the workouts, I feel like I should be in another forum called, "Will my kids ever get better?" Ugh. Looking forward to this weekend and putting up the Christmas tree and finishing my shopping.

I'll check back in on Mon, and darnit, I will have some workouts to tell you all about!!

Stacey

Ryan born 1/2/07
Emma born 4/27/03
Alex born 9/7/01

Back again, just finished Bryan Kest Power Yoga 3, ENERGIZE! Well, I am not exactly energetic, but I do feel very loose and stretchy.

I don't know if that run will be finished. It's 18 degrees outside! That really sucks, and it's windy. That may be too cold for DS, and too cold for DM (Darling MOM).

Stacey--that really sucks with the illness. I tell you what, it is going around! My husband and his mom/dad have had a virus since Thanskgiving. Yuck! Have a good weekend.

Ok,that's it for now. Everyone have good workouts and Friday.

Carrie

Hey girls,this will have to be short because my computer is running like crap!

I finished my Workout..Did C&W timesaver cardio premix and then thirty min. of B&Gs(squats,one legged squats,deadlifts,walking lunges then the inner and glute ankle weight workout)so im DONE,yahoo!

Stacey-Oh man,I feel for you girl,Im SO SORRY your kids are still sick and your having to clean up puke! I hope its all over for you soon! And I hope you get your workouts in and maybe a nap too;-)

Carrie-A lady on the other check inn that I post in gained 12pds while on p90,she thinks it Was ALL MUSCLE! I may one day get up the courage(and the money;-)) to do it! Have a good weekend!

Lori- LOL,my moms ALWAYS ask me if its TTOTM when we argue(like Iam the moody one),like i said this morning...I feel your pain girl;-)! ya know,I sometimes find myself AGREEING with my DM just to shut her up,lol(God knows I love her and respect her but dang,enough is enough?)

Lainie,Belinda,Cheryl,Kristine,Cathy-How are you guys doing today?

ok,gotta go get some house work inn!bbl

Hi everyone. Another busy day so far. I decided Ewan was ready to go back to nursery school today, and he did o.k. though he was pretty snotty after he came home, so it's not totally cleared up. I at least hope he wasn't contagious at school. He's not feverish any more at least.

Though I am still a bit under the weather (slightly feverish and stuffy), I went to the yoga class I've been thinking about going to. Ewan is in school from 9:00 to 11:30 M-W-F and the class is from 9:15 to 10:45 on Fridays, so the timing is perfect (and it's a short walk from his school). I really enjoyed the class. It was a bit embarrassing because I got there a little late (Ewan was grumpy going back to school so it took a while to settle him there) and the only mat left was in the very front and center of the room in front of the teacher. So they're doing this crossed legs closed eyes gentle start to the class when I come bumbling in and have to sit down in front. Still, I wasn't self-conscious long and I thought it was a great experience. It was both strengthening and stretching and there was some ab work as well. Great stuff. I plan to go back next Friday.

After the class I spent too much money on some yoga clothes in the shop they have within the yoga center.

I weighed in today and I've lost .6 this week. Or actually that's for 2 weeks because I skipped weighing in last week. So not very impressive, but at least I didn't gain. Whew. It seems hard to lose when I'm not doing cardio. I know sometimes people eat more when they work out a lot, but I think I eat better when I work out a lot because I don't want to waste that effort.

Amelia, it's probably not just the weight of muscle, but that when you are building muscle it retains water (someone explained it to me before much better than that but I can't). Basically, you can really gain when you are building muscle but your clothes will still feel like you've lost. So it's heavy muscle and the water, I bet.

Lori, enjoy your Christmas spirit! I always get into it early myself, but I'm a bit behind this time. I have most of my gifts but still need to find a few things. I've got Christmas cards but haven't sent them yet.

Carrie, I haven't tried any Bryan Kest yoga. How is it?

Stacey, so sorry about the tummy virus! That is much worse stuff than the illnesses we've been dealing with lately. My boys had a vomiting illness a couple months ago and it was such misery--terrible when they do it in the night. And I don't know about your kids, but mine puke right in the bed, even the 5-year old. He hasn't learned to run to the bathroom for that, and I don't know if he would have had time, anyway. My sympathies! I hope it's over soon!

Hello to Belinda, Cheryl, Kristine, & Cathy. Hope you all can stop by today!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi girls,

I finished week one, on my rotation. I really like the 4DS rotation. This morning I played catch up, I did BC Bi & Tri that was it!

Thanks you Lori!

Amelia not sure if we are going out of town! It is to cold to go anywhere! I do need a break!

Big HALLO's to the rest of the group!

Have a great day!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Just a few responses:

Amelia--gained 12 lbs on p90x? That freaks me out! I know all everyone says 'muscle weighs more than fat, blah, blah.' But I'm sorry, if I gained 12 lbs on anything I would stop doing that. But on the other hand p90x is not necessarily a 'weight loss program'. Its' primary focus is getting you in the best shape ever, and getting strong. If she was happy with it, by all means.:)

Lainie-- I am so pumped you went to that yoga class. How awesome! I took a class years ago, and I loved it. I am just getting the fever again. I was reading somewhere, yoga keeps you young. It's one thing you can do through out your life, and you can always keep improving. As with cardio/weights as you get older, the gains may not be as good as when you were younger. Does this make sense?

Hey Girls!

I am at work now:-( Oh well...thats it! Stop whining!!!

I thought it was going to be a quiet night and I had planned on getting at some Christmas cards and bagging candy for my inlaws (could be dangerous)but my coworker is on a rampage, he is NOT in a good mood. Plus I have a pile of people out in the garage working on the christmas float~! I don't know who they are , all I know is that they are a pain in my backside! Ugh! Anywayssssss............

My workout wasn't very crazy today, KM, thats it. I wasn't even half way through and for some reason DS woke up. I then started making more cookies for DH to take to work ( he asked me to make some cookies so he can raise money for a needy family) and before I knew it it was 5:00! My inlaws showed up and offered to stay and help with everything b/c I was trying to cook supper, watch a busy toddler, get a 11 yr old ready to go to her grandmothers ( and she moves like a turtle), bake the rest of the cookies and get ready for work. Needless to say, Im kind of happy Im at work!

Carrie** I just looked at your link for the first time, your quit the little cutie! Was that pic taken after you had DS? I didn't get to see the rest of your pics though b/c Im not a Myspace member.

Amelia** Good job with the workout!

Laine** Glad to hear everyone is slowly comming around! I also hate being late for something and since Ive been with DH, Ive never been on time. If something starts at 5:30, then he thinks thats when he as to leave the house! Like tonight I had to be at work at 6:30, and he played hockey at 4, he then asks "what time do I have to be home, 6:25?"! Yeah right.

Stacy** I can't beleive your house is still falling apart! I feel so bad for you. Its almost as if everyone needs to get seperated so that they can get better! And did you have it? Its amazing how moms can be around something like that and not catch it! I don't think we sit still long enough to catch anything!

I did a little more Christmas shopping today. I picked up my parcel at Sears so DS is pretty much complete unless I decide to buy him a movie. I am hoping to get a few things wrapped next weekend!

Ill probably be back later!

Lori:)

Arrgghh, so sorry ladies. Had problems with my computer all day and it still is not working 100%.

I did LIS Shouders, Calves and Core, well, I didn't do the core.

I sure hope to be back on track tomorrow and do personals.

Kristine :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.