^^~Clean and Tidy Thursday~^^

Jazcam

Cathlete
Yay almost Sat.
Morning all. What's the plans for today?
My w/o KPC one of the premixes
b- egg whites
s-?
l- At work we are having a Diversity day, so I have no idea what I might eat but I'm going to try to keep it clean.
d- left overs ground turkey tacos

I'm not sure if the recipe book is out yet. I'll check Target this weekend.

Chat later

Morning to Robin and all to follow
Long day ahead, but its 5:45 and I am full of coffee, did some laundry and about to go do High Step Challenge...so a good one so far!

b-yogurt and apple and Kashi
l-soup
d-parent teacher conference tonight, who knows.
I sent my 3 and 6 y/o to bible school last night, for 1 1/2 hr. class, I was sure DS would cry, but he loved it! So I had some time for my self at 5:30 pm when does that ever happen? there is a yoga studio across the street, I may catch a class there during bible school. Wouldn't that be fun!(I realize how sad that sounds that this is the highlight of my day!
;-)

Hi Robin, and Mikkia and all to follow
Its a crazy day here, so i only have a minute!
workout, 4am, MM, will do Bar method after work

Meals, same as usual so far:
B, oatmeal
s: fruit, cc
l: vegan chicken soup, carrots, hummus, apple
s: almond butter and spelt crackers
d: i think my steamed veggie lenitl combo...
Everyone looks great today so far, Mikkia, doing a yoga class sounds like a nice change!
Steph

Hey, you clean eaters! You're all doing great today!

b - kashi, apple
s - .......um, candy corn, but only 10
l - spinach, red peppers, carrots, crazy-hot salsa, All Bran crackers
s - tbd
d - salad w/ grilled chicken ...out to eat to celebrate DDs 1st day at preschool alone! She wants to go to Smoky Bones..wish me luck on not ordering the warm donuts!

w/o tonight: LIC cardio

can't do any weights. We had our basement steam-cleaned and all of my weights are piled up and hiding behind stuff. grr... soon, I hope!

Mikkia - I know your feeling on getting some time alone. I actaully don't mind going to my ob/gyn...30 minutes alone!!!!

Robin - Good luck at Diversity Day! Hope they don't make your diet too "diverse"!

Steph - I'm jealous of your workout! I keep telling DH to wake me up when he gets up but he doesn't! He's looking out for me making sure I'm getting enough sleep. What a guy..!

Hi Robin, Kate, Mikkia & Steph,

Another busy day!

I just checked and Tosca's book is on Amazon. Maybe I will try to go to Borders if I get out of work at a reasonable hour and check out the book.

Kate - sorry about your weights
Mikkia - yoga sounds nice! I haven't done that in ages but it would probably help relieve some of my stress
Steph - I am jealous that you can be so perky at 5:45 am. I am usually dragging myself to work out.

No workout today - I was exhausted probably because I haven't been eating well.

b: shredded wheat w/ skim milk & almonds
l: greek salad
s: veggies, strawberries & yogurt & 2/3 cookie (I threw out 1/3 of it. I am so proud)
d: Burrito Bowl

Have a clean evening.

Good girl for throwing out the cookie! At the restaurant tonight DH ordered the donuts....x( }( I had one. I put 2 in front of him so there wouldn't be any left on the main plate. He ate one and just left the other. I wanted to eat it SO BAD! But I told DDs that 1 was enough for them and didn't want to make a pig out of myself after I'd told them no. DH didn't want the 2nd one because he said he was full. How can guys have such awesome will power?! I feel like mine is awful. Well, most of the time it's pretty good. But, man! I wanted his 2nd donut!:p

See you in the AM!!

Robin! How did D. Day go?!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.